Son Naeun???

Tik Tok

Hayoung is driving the car while she is talking on phone with the doctor girl who becomes friend with her because of their seniors.

 

" Hello, Namjoo unnie."

 

" Omo. Hayoung-na!!! "

 

Namjoo greets her back with a usual happy and energy-filled voice that she loves the most.

 

" What are you doing unnie??? "

 

She said while she is smiling widely. Namjoo, on the other line is glad to receive a call from the younger girl.

 

" I'm at the emergency department. But there is no patient for today so you can say that I'm free."

 

" Really?? Immmm, when will your duty end?? "

 

" In two hours. Wae??? "

 

" That's great!!! What about we have dinner together??? "

 

" Dinner??? "

 

" Yes. I… I mean if you are free."

 

" What should we do, Hayoung-na??? I have already an appointment."

 

" Awwww."

 

Hayoung is disappointed because of Namjoo's answer. She is hoping that they can have a nice date together. 

 

" Hayoung-na, I'm really sorry but this is already promised."

 

" It's ok, unnie."

 

Hayoung tries to make her voice cheerful but she knows that this is a failure. Namjoo is not a stupid girl so she can easily see how Hayoung is feeling.

 

" Hayoung-na, I m really sorry. I also want to have a date with you but- "

 

" It's really ok. Wait. What did you say??? "

 

" Hmmm?? "

 

" Did you say date??? "

 

" Omo!! "

 

Namjoo realised what she has said and she is blushing.

 

" No. I mean… friends can also have a date too. I mean friends' date. Yeah. A friends' date."

 

Namjoo tries to explain her words and Hayoung also becomes nervous too.

 

" Ummmm, then I will call you next time when you have time."

 

" Immm."

 

" I will hang up now."

 

" Yeah. Bye."

 

" Bye."

 

The conversation becomes more and more awakened and so they decide to stop now. Hayoung waits Namjoo to hang up first.

 

And she hears a sigh before the call is ended. Hayoung shakes her head while she is trying to make a U-turn.

 

" Why I am so coward???? Why I can't speak to her normally??? "

 

She said to herself while she stops the car for the traffic.

 

 

* Phone ringing *

 

 

" Yookyung unnie??? Aish!! Why she has to call me?? "

 

She murmurs and she answers the call.

 

" Hello??? "

 

" Hayoung-na, where are you??? "

 

" Wae?? This is not the work time. Why are you calling me and disturbing my private time??? "

 

" Awwww. Hayoung-na, my dongsang. We are now outside so we are friends."

 

" What do you want from me??? "

 

" Hee hee. Can you do me a favour??? "

 

" What?? "

 

" I'm on the way to go to the office and pick up Eunji unnie but I have to go to my fiencee for emergency."

 

" Unnie, don't lie to me. There is no emergency, right?? I know you guys will have a date."

 

" Awww. Yeah. I can't lie to you. But you also know her anger. If I refuse to go shopping with her, I can't even think off what my future will be."

 

" Aish~~~ So what do you want me to do??? "

 

" Hee hee. Can you go back to our office and take Eunji unnie back to her hotel?? "

 

" Ahhhhhhh. Why office out of all place??? "

 

" Wae??? "

 

" I don't want to go to work at holiday."

 

" Please~~~"

 

" No. no. no. Not that ageyo."

 

" Ha ha. I know you can't handle it."

 

" Yes. Yes. Now I'm going back to office so please stop it. Ok??? "

 

" Thanks you, Hayoung-na. Unnie loves you!!! "

 

" Shut up. Save this words for your fiencee."

 

" Ha ha. Bye bye."

 

" Bye."

 

Hayoung hangs up first in anger.

 

" Why she always has to find me??? Why me??? "

 

She said.

 

" But I also can't go to Namjoo unnie so I can go and pick up Eunji unnie. Yeah."

 

She decides and turns the car back to the office. Hayoung drives as fast as she can to the office.

 

When she arrives at the gate, the guards slaute her.

 

" I think you are going back home."

 

" Yeah. But I have a mission from Detective Hong."

 

Hayoung greets back them and she enters into the office. 

 

" Blood??? Blood."

 

She hears the whispering sounds and she peeks into Yookyung's office.

 

" How this blood comes from???? "

 

She continues to whisper.

 

" Blood~~~ Blood???? Why blood on me??? "

 

Hayoung decides to peek into the room and she saw Eunji sitting alone in the room while she is examining something.

 

She gives a closer look to Eunji and she finds that Eunji is looking at her own hand which is covered with blood.

 

" Eunji unnie!! "

 

Hayoung becomes worried for the older girl and so she enters the room quickly.

 

" Eunji unnie, what happened??? "

 

She said and she takes out tissues to clean the blood. Eunji looks at Hayoung in surprise.

 

" Hayoung-na!! "

 

" Unnie, what happened?? "

 

" Hmmm?? It's nothing. I was thinking alone about the case in the room and suddenly, I became angry and so I threw the fist to the mirror."

 

Eunji explains and she smiles at Hayoung.

 

" It doesn't matter. This is just a small cut."

 

" No. It is bleeding badly. Unnie, get up. Let's go to the hospital."

 

" It's ok. I have to wait for Yookyung here."

 

" She can't come to you. She sent me here to pick you up, unnie."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Yes. She has to go to her fiencee at once and thus I have to come to work again."

 

" Bo-ra!!! She is afraid of her fiencee that much??? "

 

" Yeah. But she said this is love."

 

" Love??? Ha ha ha ha. She said love??? She even understands what love is??? "

 

Eunji laughs and she wipes her hand with the tissues that Hayoung handed and she smiles at Hayoung.

 

" Then what should we do??? Go back to hotel now??? "

 

" No. We have to go to hospital first."

 

" Ahhhh. I don't wanna go to there."

 

" Come on."

 

Hayoung forces Eunji to come with her to the hospital. Although Eunji doesn't want to go to there, she wants to go to the hospital for two reasons.

 

One is that the wound is still bleeding and so she is worried for Eunji. Second is that she wants to meet the doctor who is at the emergency department now.

 

And finally, they reach to the hospital. Namjoo is surprised when she sees Hayoung in front of her.

 

" Hayoung-na, how did you- "

 

" Namjoo unnie, hello."

 

" What are you doing here??? "

 

" It's not me. Eunji unnie!! Come here!!! "

 

Namjoo looks at Eunji and she widens her eyes.

 

" Omo!!! Eunji unnie!! What happened??? "

 

" Umm?? Ahh, it's a small cut and she dragged me to here."

 

" It is not a small cut, unnie."

 

Namjoo said as she starts to treat the wound. Eunji looks around and the two younger girls notice it.

 

" Wae unnie??? "

 

" Ummm. Nothing."

 

" Are you looking for something??? "

 

" Or someone??? "

 

" Ahhh. What are you talking about?? '

 

Eunji pretends that she doesn't understand what the maknaes are teasing. Namjoo and Hayoung looks at each other and they continue.

 

" Namjoo unnie, where is Naeun unnie?? "

 

" What Naeun unnie??? Why are you asking about her all of a sudden?? "

 

" Hmmm. This is not for me. I think someone is looking for her."

 

" No. No. I didn't."

 

Eunji quickly said and the two youngers laugh.

 

" Unnie, I still haven't said the name and you are telling by yourself."

 

" Huh??? "

 

Eunji realises that she has said the wrong words and she quickly shut up. The kids are now smirking and they continue to tease non-stop.

 

" Hey. Stop. Stop. We are just friends."

 

" Friends??? But I don't think Naeun unnie is thinking like this."

 

" What?? "

 

" Eunji unnie. Stop pretending like stupid. It is so obvious that our Naeun unnie is interested in you."

 

Hayoung said. Namjoo nods and she continues.

 

" Yes. If you say you don't like our Naeun unnie, I will tear you apart."

 

" Bo-ra!!! You are making me frightened. Don't say like this. "

 

" I'm serious here."

 

Namjoo said and she looks at Eunji who is thinking something.

 

" Naeun??? "

 

Eunji whispers her friend's name.

 

She is staring at the wall in front of her and she is lost in her own world. 

 

She has been living in America for years and she is forgetting that she has her own heart.

 

She smiles as she remembers how the doctor friend of hers takes care of her. Why she didn't see Naeun since the first time????

 

" Naeun??? "

 

She whispers to herself.

 

" Son Naeun."

 

She flashes her full smile. She then looks up to the two kids who are looking at her with confused look.

 

" Wae unnie?? "

 

" You look so creepy."

 

" Kids. I have one thing to say."

 

Eunji starts and Namjoo and Hayoung looks at each other.

 

" What is it??? "

 

" I need help from you."

 

" Help??? "

 

" Yeah. Help."

 

Eunji then smiles widely.