Gunshot

Tik Tok

* Knock Knock Knock *

 

" Yes??? "

 

" It's me. Jung Eunji."

 

Yookyung widens her eyes when she hears the name. She quickly stands up and neatly places the things on her table. 

 

Then she walks to the door and opens it for Eunji.

 

" Eunji unnie."

 

" Can I come in?? "

 

" Yes. Yes, of course."

 

Yookyung then welcome Eunji and she takes the older girl into her office. Eunji sits down on the couch and she puts the tall thin box on the table.

 

" Yookyung-na."

 

" Yes?? "

 

Yookyung sits in front of Eunji and she doesn't dare to look at Eunji's face. Eunji smiles and she said.

 

" I was too over yesterday. So I want to apologize you."

 

" It's ok."

 

" No. No. I brought a present for you. See."

 

She gives Yookyung the box and Yookyung looks at this.

 

" Wine?? "

 

" Yes. I have to spend many time to look for it. It is one of the best."

 

" Thanks you, unnie."

 

Yookyung said and she takes the wine from Eunji. Eunji leans backwards and she said.

 

" Yookyung-na, what do you think about Tik Tok??? "

 

" Hmm?? "

 

Yookyung thinks for a while and she sighs.

 

" Telling the truth, I am still confused with the facts. May be Tik Tok is one person or may be two. The things that he or she made are too secretive and we can't find any clue."

 

" Immm. What about Sojin??? "

 

" She is still disappearing. We are about to follow her by her phone's location but it seems she shut down her phone."

 

" Awww."

 

Eunji and Yookyung doesn't speak after that and they are lost in their own thoughts.

 

* Knock Knock Knock *

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Senior, it's me. Hayoung."

 

" Come in, Hayoung-na."

 

Oh Hayoung runs into the office and she glances st Eunji. But Yookyung nods at her so she said.

 

" We can locate Sojin's place."

 

" What!!! "

 

Yookyung jumps up from her seat and she quickly puts on her coat.

 

" Where is it??? "

 

" It is around the countryside of Seoul. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx "

 

" Ok. Let's go now."

 

She said and she is about to go out from the room. And she suddenly remembers Eunji and said.

 

" Unnie. Do you want to come with us?? "

 

" Can I?? "

 

" Immm."

 

" Thanks you."

 

Eunji said and she also gets up from the seat. They then drive to the place where the handphone is located.

 

It is a small motel near Seoul. They all come down from the car and enter the motel.

 

" What can I help you?? "

 

" Is a girl called Sojin staying here??? "

 

" Sojin??? "

 

The counter woman said and she looks for the name in her book.

 

" Yes. She stayed here for a week."

 

" Now where is she??? "

 

" She left this morning."

 

" What?? "

 

They disappointed as they have lost the suspect again.

 

" Aish!!! How she can know that we are here?? "

 

" May be she wants to tease us so she powered on her phone and tell us her location."

 

Eunji suggests and Yookyung nods.

 

" That's so possible. Then she has many things to do with this case now. That b**** "

 

" Senior!! Please watch your words."

 

" Oh Hayoung!!! I am really angry!!! "

 

Yookyung said and she kicks the wheel of her car before she enters into it.

 

" She is so short-tempered. That must be the reason why she has to wipe her hand with the bandage."

 

Hayoung said while she is looking at her senior with flaming eyes. Yookyung puts her head out from the car window and she said.

 

" Don't you come in???? I'm so starving. Let's go to have lunch."

 

" Yes. Yes. I'm coming!!! "

 

Hayoung said and she enters into the driver side. And then they drive to nearest inn and they have the lunch.

 

" Ahhh. I really hate that girl. She made us to run from here and there."

 

" Right. I will - "

 

" Senior!!! "

 

Yookyung is about to say something but Hayoung stops her immediately. She then sighs and nods her head.

 

" I need to watch my mouth."

 

She whispers and everyone laugh at her. After about thirty minutes, they come out from there.

 

* Phone ringing *

 

Suddenly, Eunji's phone rings and Eunji is surprised. She drops the phone and so she bends down to pick it up.

 

* Bang *

 

" Ahhhh."

 

" Hyeri-na!!! "

 

But at that moment, they hear a gunshot and Hyeri is shot. She falls onto the ground and all of them run towards her.

 

" What happened!! "

 

" What happened??? "

 

" Someone shot her!!! "

 

Eunji quickly scans the surrounding and she spots a figure not far away from them.

 

" Yookyung-na!! Hong Yookyung!!! "

 

She shouts while pointing to there.

 

" Sojin. There is Sojin!!!! "

 

She then runs towards there with all her efforts. Yookyung is in a still for a few seconds and she also runs after Eunji, leaving Hyeri with Hayoung.

 

" Yah!!! Sojin!!! "

 

They run after Sojin but the later is faster than they think. When they turn around the corner, she has lost from her sight.

 

" Aish!!! Where is she going??? "

 

" I just saw her before she turns around."

 

" Aish!!! I- "

 

" Yah!! Yookyung-na!! "

 

Yookyung is so angry and she is about to punch the stony wall beside her but Eunji is fast enough to stop her.

 

" Let's stop now. We have to check on Hyeri-sshi."

 

" Oh, right."

 

Yookyung remembers about Hyeri and they run back to the place where Hyeri and Hayoung are left. 

 

When they arrive, Hayoung has already called an ambulance.

 

" What happened to her??? "

 

 " She is shot at the abdomen. She is still bleeding."

 

Hayoung is putting her shirt at the wound and she is trying to stop the bleeding but all her shirt is covered with blood.

 

Hyeri is white due to blood lost and she has alrady unconcious. Yookyung closes her eyes and she is blaming on herself that she can't protect her own junior as well as she can't arrest the suspect who shot Hyeri.

 

At that time, the ambulance arrives and they take Hyeri to the hospital. Hayoung goes with them and so only Eunji and Yookyung are left.

 

" Yookyung-na."

 

" I know unnie. I am so useless. I cannot protect my own junior."

 

" Don't blame on yourself."

 

Eunji said as she pads Yookyung's shoulder. Yookyung lowers her head and she looks at the place where Sojin has stood up.

 

" Unnie, she was standing there, right?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" At that time, she was there and you were there. I was there. and Hyeri was there."

 

Yookyung points to the places and Eunji doesn't understand what she is talking.

 

" So??? "

 

" Unnie, if she was standing there and you were standing there, the bullet will run into - "

 

Yookyung stops and she looks at Eunji in fear.

 

" It will run into you, unnie."

 

" What!!! "

 

Eunji's eyes become widen and she looks at Yookyung in disbelief.

 

" How it can be??? "

 

Eunji whispers and she shakes her head. Yookyung furrows her eyebrows and she said.

 

" Why she wants to attack Eunji unnie??? "

 

She sighs.

 

" Why she wants to kill you?? "

 

" I don't know with anyone here. I don't have any enemy here. Yookyung-na, how it can be?? "

 

" I don't know either. Unnie, we have to take care of you, too."

 

" But why??? "

 

Eunji can't still beleieve what is happening. Yookyung sighs and she then looks at Eunji.

 

" Unnie, I will send two polices to protect you."

 

Eunji doesn't answer and she sighs. She then inhales loudly and nods her head.

 

" All right."

 

 

 

 

And she also involves in this mess now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hyeri-na, are you alright??? "

 

" Yeah. But it's still hurt."

 

" Awww. What do you want me to do?? Let's play if you are bored."

 

" Alright."

 

Hyeri and Hayoung are playing in the hospital room and having their alone moment. But someone is watching them at the door in anger.

 

" Why she is talking sooooo sweetly to that Lee Hyeri??? "

 

Namjoo said in anger as she keep peeking into the room. At that time, someone taps on her shoulder.

 

" Bo-ra!! "

 

" Don't bo-ra me. What are you doing here??? "

 

" Ahhhh. Naeun unnie!! "

 

Namjoo is surprised when she saw Naeun behind her. Naeun is putting her hands on her waist and she is looking at Namjoo with suspicious eyes.

 

" What are you doing here??? "

 

" Ummmm, I- "

 

" Namjoo-ya, you feel jealous, right?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

Namjoo widens her eyes.

 

" Me??? Jealous??? This is so no way."

 

She tries to deny and Naeun pulls her while she is putting her arms over Namjoo. 

 

" Come on. I will buy you a drink."

 

She said and she takes Namjoo towards the bench.

 

" What unnie!! I really don't feel jealous towards them."

 

" Namjoo-ya. Unnie understands you."

 

Naeun said while she is holding Namjoo's hands.

 

" I am in the same stage as you these days."

 

" What do you mean?? "

 

" I think I was wrong to love Eunji unnie."

 

Naeun said and Namjoo looks at her.

 

" Eunji unnie always thinks Chorong unnie first. And I am always at the second place for her. I don't want this."

 

Naeun then looks at Namjoo and Namjoo can say that she sees some red flames in Naeun's eyes.

 

" But the same story is repeated again and again. I don't want to hear this anymore but Eunji unnie always talk about Chorong and Bomi unnies."

 

She smiles bitterly.

 

" Sometimes, I want them to disappear from my life."

 

" Naeun unnie!! Don't say this kind of scary words please."

 

Namjoo quickly stops her and Naeun sighs.

 

" I know. But I can't stand it anymore. I am afraid that my feelings will brust out one day."

 

Namjoo is staring at her senior in disbelief. Naeun is not a person who gets easily angry. But she changes these days after Eunji came back.

 

" Namjoo unnie."

 

At that time, Hayoung comes out from the room and she saw them. She walks towards them and Naeun stands up.

 

" You are about to talk, right?? I have to go as I have some work. See you later."

 

" See you."

 

Hayoung bows to her and she sits beside Namjoo who is still staring at Naeun.

 

" What's wrong, Namjoo unnie??? "

 

" Hmmm. Nothing."

 

Namjoo said and she then gives her drink to Hayoung.

 

" Have some."

 

" Thanks you."

 

" How is Hyeri's condition?? "

 

" She is better now."

 

" Immmm."

 

They then fall into silence. 

 

" Hayoung-na."

 

" Namjoo unnie."

 

" You say first."

 

" No, you first, unnie."

 

They said in unison and both of them become shy. Hayoung rubs the back of her neck in nervousness and she said.

 

" Unnie, the date we said last time, what about we go today??? "

 

" You want to go a date??? "

 

" Yes!!! "

 

" I have an appointment."

 

Namjoo starts and Hayoung becomes disappointed. But Namjoo smiles and she quickly adds.

 

" But I can postpone it later. What time we will go??? "

 

Hayound widens her eyes and she asks Namjoo.

 

" Really??? Are you going with me??? "

 

" Of course."

 

" Yesssss!!!! "

 

Hayoung is celebrating herself and Namjoo is embrassing.

 

" When we will go unnie?? "

 

" Anytime is fine."

 

" Ok. Then what about six??? "

 

" Good."

 

" Unnie, what are you going to tell me??? "

 

" Ummm?? "

 

Namjoo thinks for a few seconds and she shakes her head.

 

" I don't know. I forget it. I think it is not important."

 

" Alright."

 

They then smile to each other. Namjoo is so happy as she can finally have a date with Hayoung.

 

And so she is forgetting about the case that she is about to tell Hayoung about Naeun.