Run away

Tik Tok

Chorong and Bomi are at home and they are now still in their bed as they don't want to get up yet.

 

Bomi pulls the blanket over them more and Chorong moves closer to her.

 

" Unnie."

 

" Yes?? "

 

" I feel sorry for Naeun yesterday."

 

" Yes. Me, too. Eunji was over reacted at that time."

 

Chorong also agrees with Bomi. After the yesterday incident, Eunji took Naeun back to her house and Yookyung took Hayoung and Namjoo to their houses.

 

They were sorry for 2eun as they had to fight because of them so Chorong decided to sleep early last night.

 

" I think Eunji has changed during these years."

 

Bomi whispers. Chorong looks up her and she furrows her eyebrows.

 

" What do you mean?? "

 

" The Eunji I know is a girl who is sweet and so understanding. She is the one who will do anything for her friends."

 

Bomi pauses for a few seconds and she sighs before she continues.

 

" But after seven years of our apart, I feel that she has changed. A lot. I can't understand her that much. I can't know what she is thinking like I used to know in our high school days. Unnie, do you think that a person can changed into another one??? "

 

" Hmmm. I don't know."

 

Chorong said as she looks up Bomi.

 

" But Bomi-ya, I think she is not changed that much. She is still the caring Eunji who loves you very much. You cannot know her mind anymore because you two have not in contact for a long time. And time will solve this. Plus she has Naeun now. Naeun should be the one who can understand Eunji's mind. For you, just focus on me. Arasso??? "

 

" You don't have to tell me, unnie. I can know what is on your mind."

 

" Really??? Then tell me what is on my mind."

 

Chorong said with a challange voice and she looks Bomi who looks down back to her. She then smiles and whispers into Chorong's ear.

 

" You are telling me that you want me, now."

 

" Bo-ra!!! I didn't think like this!!! "

 

" Don't lie, unnie!! "

 

Bomi said and she suddenly gets up from the bed. Then before Chorong can run away from the room, she picks up Chorong on her shoulder and takes her into the bathroom.

 

" Let's bath, unnie."

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! Put me down!! "

 

" Never. Ha ha ha."

 

" Yah!! "

 

But Chorong's voice is muffled when she is genly puts on the cold marble floor of the bathroom and pulls by Bomi's smirking lips.

 

She then closes her eyes and puts her arms on Bomi's neck, while letting Bomi to undo her shirt. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Phone ringing *

 

" Hello??? "

 

Yookyung answers without checking the caller ID. 

 

" Yookyung-na, we have a problem again."

 

" What happened, Bomi unnie??? "

 

Yookyung becomes panic when she hears Bomi's worried voice.

 

" Another parcel has arrived and I want you to come here."

 

" Ok. Ok. Did you open the parcel??? "

 

" No."

 

" Good. I will be there in thirty minutes."

 

" Arasso."

 

Yookyung quickly puts on her coat and she calls her juniors who are sitting at their tables and doing works.

 

" Kids. Emergency. Come on."

 

" What happened, senior?? "

 

" Tik Tok, again."

 

" Oh no."

 

They run towards Yookyung's car and Yookyung drives as fast as she can towards the Chomi's house.

 

After about twenty minutes, they arrive in front of Chomi's house. Yookyung quickly run towards the door and presses the door bell. And someone opens the door for her.

 

" Eunji unnie?? "

 

" Aww, Yookyung-na. Come in."

 

" What are you doing here, unnie?? And where is your car?? "

 

" I came here to take Naeun's car to her hospital. I didn't take my car and just come here by taxi."

 

" Awww."

 

" Yookyung-na. Do you arrive?? Please have a seat."

 

Chorong said weakly and Yookyung can feel that she doesn't fear that much like the first time. She thinks that Chorong seems she becomes use to these things now.

 

" Chorong unnie, are you alright??? "

 

" Yes. Today, Bomi is with me all the time so I don't fear that much."

 

Chorong said and Bomi gives a smile to her. Yookyung nods in relief and she asks them.

 

" Immmm. How did you find the parcel??? "

 

" I found it."

 

Eunji said while she is raising her hand. Yookyung turns towards her and she asks.

 

" Yes?? How?? "

 

" I came here from hotel by taxi and I decided to walk when I reach to the top of this street as I don't want to show him the house of the famous pop star. And when I reached to the house, I found Naeun's car not far away from the door. I was about to drive it and take the car without disturbing Bomi and Chorong unnie but I found this parcel on the roof of the car."

 

Eunji explained and Yookyung nods her head.

 

" So I called this two and entered the house to check the CCTV. But the sender is so smart. He or she chose the right place. As Naeun's car is stopped out of the CCTV's zone, we can't know who send it this time."

 

" Thanks you, unnie. You helped us a lot."

 

" Don't need to thank me. I have to do it. This is for Chorong unnie."

 

She said and then quickly adds.

 

" And for Bomi, of course."

 

Yookyung stares at Eunji for a few seconds. 

 

" It will be the best if you care about Naeun even only half of the care that you give to Chorong unnie."

 

She thinks but she shakes her head to remove this thought in her mind.

 

" Aham. So where is the parcel???? "

 

Yookyung asks and Eunji gives her the paecel that is placed beside her.

 

" Here."

 

Yookyung turns her back and she calls Hayoung and Hyeri to them and she wears the glove to open the parcel.

 

" I will open it now."

 

She said and she slowly tear the package paper. And a thin box appears inside it.

 

" A box? "

 

Yookyung takes caution and she slowly removes the cover of the box.

 

" Huh?? "

 

The three polices are surprised when they saw the content in the box.

 

" This person must be really crazy."

 

Hayoung comments as Yookyung gently takes out the photo inside the box. Bomi quickly pulls Chorong towards her as she doesn't want the older girl to see the photo.

 

But she and Eunji frown when they saw the photo. This is the photo of Chorong which is destroyed badly.

 

Chorong's face is shot and the other parts of the body are covered with red ink which look like blood.

 

" It is shot."

 

" Does Tik Tok possess a gun??? "

 

Hyeri suggests and Yookyung nods.

 

" This is so possible. Then that person must be more powerful than we think."

 

" There's a note behind the photo."

 

Hayoung said and Yookyung turns the photo to see the note.

 

" Park Chorong. The time is over now. From now on, you will have to face the hell soon. Be aware of everything. And prepare for your last days. Because the clock is running. Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok……………… "

 

She reads out loud and Eunji looks at them.

 

" What should we do now?? "

 

" Let's go check Sojin's house."

 

" I will come with you."

 

Eunji said and Yookyung nods at her. Then they said goodbye to Chomi and they go to the office back to take the permission to search into Sojin's house.

 

And they go immediately to Sojin's house as soon as they get the permission.

 

* Knock Knock Knock *

 

" Sojin-sshi "

 

* Knock Knock Knock *

 

" Sojin-sshi!!! "

 

They call but no one answer the door. Hayoung and Hyeri look at their senior and Yookyung told them to get back. Then she kicks the door and open it.

 

" Search her."

 

They search the whole house but there is no sign of Sojin. 

 

" Senior, I think she is not at home."

 

" Senior, I don't find any clothes of her. I think she goes somewhere."

 

" What!! "

 

Yookyung becomes angry as well as disappointed.

 

" Yookyung-na!!! Come here!!! "

 

Suddenly, Eunji calls her and the three detectives run to the back where Eunji is.

 

" Check this room."

 

Eunji said and she shows Yookyung the room which is near the kitchen. Yookyung opens the door and they enter the room.

 

" OMG!! "

 

They are so surprised when they are greeted by a huge poster of Bomi on the wall.

 

" Wow. This is Bomi unnie."

 

And they start to look around the room and find that everything in this room are decorated with Bomi.

 

Many photos of Bomi are placed in everywhere. And Bomi cups, Bomi pillows, Bomi candy, Bomi ballpen, Bomi T-shirt and many other Bomi stuffs are placed in this room.

 

" She collected every single thing of Bomi unnie."

 

" She must be the real fan of Bomi."

 

Yookyung comments and Eunji also agrees. And then the four of them come out from the house.

 

" Huh??? I can't believe that I cannot find any clue here."

 

" But we found that she is a big fan of Bomi unnie."

 

" May be she is the one who sent all these parcels because she hates Chorong unnie??? This is so possible."

 

" Right. And when she finds out that we are following her, she left this house and runs away."

 

They said and Yookyung nods her head.

 

" That Sojin is so creepy."

 

She then firmly said.

 

" If I ever see her again, I will definitely arrest and kick her into the jail."

 

" Senior!!! You shouldn't say like this!!! "

 

" Yah!! Oh Hayoung. I'm the senior!! Senior!! Don't tell me what to do!!! "

 

She said and then she enters the car. The other two detectives enter the car too and they drive back to their office.

 

Eunji doesn't come with them as she has to take Naeun's car back to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, Eunji is so lost in her own thoughts.

 

She is thinking really hard about something. She bites on her lower lip while she is waiting for the traffic.

 

She sighs and she closes her eyes. At that time, she hears the familiar sound that is coming from her watch which is placed on the dash board.

 

 

 

 

Tik

 

 

 

 

 

Tok

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tik

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tok

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tik

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tok

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The clock is running……………………

 

 

 

She opens her eyes suddenly.