Announcement

Tik Tok

" It is really a shocking news. We have a news that a famous solo singer and actress Yoon Bomi is dating with actor Kim Myung Woo for four months already. But we still can't get the official announcement from both agencies. We will keep updating about their news so please looking forwards the news. If the scandal is real, they will be the most cutest couple of 2014 after Lee Seungi and Girls' Generation Yoona's dating. This is reporter Sohee from MBC."

 

This news is sperading around the korea like a fire and all of the fans of both the actor and the singer are going crazy. Some don't want their idols to be in a date but some are wishing for them as they think they should be happy if their bias are happy.

 

While the fans are spilted up with their different opinions, the main characters of the scandal are having their own problems.

 

Like always, they will be the prays of the paparazzi again as all the medias are trying to make sure the news.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Stay away from me!!! "

 

" Unnie, let me explain."

 

" There is no need to explain. They are dragging you into another scandal. This is all because of your false. If you stay away from the male friends of yours, you will not have to be in a scandal."

 

" Unnie, I have already told you that I only said 'Oppa, hello'. I was coming out from the restaurant and he was going into there. We met at the door only. We didn't even have a cup of coffee together. Believe me."

 

Bomi is defending herself while she is raising both of her arms into the air. But Chorong doesn't listen to her. She is crying and shouting at her face all the time.

 

" Unnie, please believe me. I am telling the truth."

 

" But this is not the first time you are being pulled into a scandal. I feel insecure whenever you are paired up with someone."

 

Chorong said while she is hanging down her head. She is now weak and tired of her non-stop crying. Bomi takes this chance and she slowly pulls the older girl towards her.

 

" Unnie, please listen to me. I am not lying to you."

 

" I know. I was just sad because of all your scandals."

 

Chorong said while she is resting in Bomi's warm embrace. She always like this. She always like to stay in Bomi's. That can make her to calm down.

 

" Unnie, you really hate to see me in a scandal??? "

 

Bomi said while she is drawing invisible circles on Chorong's back. Chorong sighs and she answers in a low tone.

 

" Yes. But we can't do nothing about it."

 

" Who said we can't? I can do anything for you."

 

" Bbom-ah, what are you going to do with it??? "

 

Chorong asks her. But Bomi doesn't answer her and she pulls her towards the bed.

 

" Unnie, please trust me ad leave them for me to solve. Now, you should sleep. Your face is all ruined because of the hard cry."

 

" But I want to know what will you do??? "

 

" I have my own plan."

 

Bomi said and she pushes gently the older girl to the bed. She then crawls over the bed and traps Chorong under her arms.

 

" Unnie, we have been dating for eight years already. And I always regard about us like we are already married."

 

She said while she is staring into Chorong's eyes.

 

" I treasure our relation more than anything else. Even more than my idol life. So unnie, whatever happens in the future, promise me that you will never let go of my hand."

 

" What do you mean, Bbom-ah?? "

 

Chorong asks back as she doesn't understand what Bomi means. Bomi shakes her head and she moves closer to Chorong.

 

" Just promise me."

 

She said against Chorong's lips. Chorong feels vibration from the girl above her. She shifts her gaze from Bomi's eyes to the lips while her palms caresses the younger girl's face lightly and gently.

 

Every single touch of Chorong sends electricity into Bomi's spine. She is heavily breathing and waits for the older girl's answer.

 

" Promise??? "

 

" Ok. I promise."

 

" Good."

 

Bomi said but she is cut off by Chorong's lips. They are parted and welcome Bomi to a hot passionate kiss. She wants to make sure that Bomi is hers and only hers. So she puts all her love for Bomi into the kiss.

 

" Unnie, let's postpone the sleep later."

 

Bomi whispers as her hands move to the buttons of Chorong's shirt. Her lips move from Chorong's mouth, to her jaws, to her cheeks, and then down to her neck. The older girl doesn't mind at all about Bomi's hungriness and she let the younger girl to do as she pleased.

 

They make love the whole night and promising each others that they will be together forever.

 

But Bomi is now thinking about something that she will have to do tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

The hall is filled with the paparazzi and the medias. Everyone is curious of why the famous singer suddenly make an official announcement. 

 

And they all are expecting the news of Bomi and the famous actor. The medias are so focus on to take their detail love story.

 

" She is coming. She is coming."

 

" Camera ready!! "

 

All of them are clumsily preparing theirselves as Yoon Bomi is coming.

 

And within a few seconds, the famous singer is walking into the hall with the most stable steps which are filled with confidence. Her manager and bodyguard are following her. 

 

When she is taking her place on the stage, she bows to the paparazzi before she starts to speak.

 

" Hello, everyone. I am sorry to call all of you so early in the morning. But I want to explain you about the scandal of me and Actor Kim Myung Woo senior."

 

The whispering sounds are filling the whole hall as they all are curious of what Bomi will say. Will she admit that they are really dating???

 

 

" I first want to tell you that I am really dating someone."

 

The whispers get more louder. But Bomi ignores them and she continues.

 

" But this is not definitely Kim Myung Woo senior."

 

" Then who are you dating with??? Can we know?? "

 

One of the paparazzi asks her.

 

" I have no intention to tell the public about my real love life. This is my pravicy. But people get me into several scandals so that makes us uncomfortable in our relation."

 

Bomi pauses for a few seconds. Everyone is waiting for her to continue. She inhales and she is about to continues when her manager puts his hand on her shoulder.

 

" Bomi-ya, let's stop now."

 

" Oppa, I have more to tell them."

 

" But this will disturb your fame."

 

" I know. But I don't care. I don't want unnie to cry more because of me."

 

She whispers back to him and removes his hand on her shoulder. Then she returns to the people in front of her and said.

 

" I am not dating with a guy. I am dating with an ordinary girl who is also my personal stylist. "

 

She said and the whole hall is filled with surprised exclaimations.

 

" I know how you will think about me. But I am telling you about this because I don't want to hide my girlfriend anymore. We have been dating for eight years already and I love her very much. So I want to tell everyone that I have a girlfriend and please let us alone. Don't get me into another scandals again. Thanks you everyone."

 

She said and bows to the them before she starts to walk out from the hall. The paparazzi follow her and they try to ask her many questions.

 

" Bomi-sshi, who is she??? "

 

" Is she a daughter of some famous families??? "

 

" How did you meet with her??? "

 

" Can we know who is she??? "

 

" Bomi-sshi, please explain more!!! "

 

" Bomi-sshi!! "

 

The bodyguards try their best to protect Bomi from the crazy paparazzi but they don't let her to go easily and continue throwing with questions.

 

" Please everyone!!! "

 

Bomi shouts while she is near to her car. She then faces to the paparazzi who are now silent to listen what she will say.

 

" I was just revealing my love life as I don't want to make my girlfriend sad more. She has been suffering because of me these years. And I don't want to see her tears anymore. Please don't disturb her if you understand our situation. This is like a challenge for us."

 

" She has to think many times to agree to what I will do today. She is not friendly with the cameras and paparazzi so please don't try to follow her. I am begging you."

 

Bomi said and everyone is amazed at her words. She takes this chance and jumps into the car which is waiting for her while starting the engine.

 

" Yoon Bomi-sshi!! "

 

" Wait!! Please tell us about her more!! "

 

" Is she a schoolmate of yours??? "

 

" …………………………………… "

 

"……………………………"

 

"……………………"

 

"………………"

 

" ………"

 

The questions are left at a far as their car is running from there so fast. Bomi sighs as she is now relieved that she can successfully announce her relation with her girl.

 

" Bbom-ah, will you be ok?? "

 

Chorong who has been waiting for her in the car asks her. Bomi looks at the girl beside her and she leans onto Chorong's shoulder.

 

" Unnie, I have been waiting for today. I wanted to tell everyone about you all the time but I never have a chance. Today, I did a challenge for both of us. And I will take the result of my manner whether it is good or bad."

 

" Bomi-ya, it is too risky."

 

" I know."

 

Bomi said and she holds Chorong's hand in hers. And then she interlaces their fingers together.

 

" But I don't want to hide you anymore. You are my girlfriend and people all over the world should know it."

 

" Bbom-ah, what if it will affect your career??? "

 

" Unnie, I have been famous for three years already and I don't want any fame now. I once got a famous life and now I only want to get a peaceful love life with you. So I don't care what will be the result."

 

Bomi said while she is fixing herself to be comfortable on Chorong's shoulder.

 

" And I trust my fans. They will still love me even after they knew that I am dating. The real fans love the crearions that come from their idols, not their physical appearances. I believe that they will still love me and cheer for me."

 

" What if they blame on you as you are dating an ordinary girl??? "

 

" Love has no boundary, unnie. I can love everyone I like. Even they will blame on me, I can take all of them. For me, only you is the most important."

 

" Bbom-ah, you did many things for me today."

 

" No. I want to do more bigger than this for you. You know why??? Because I love you so much."

 

Bomi said and Chorong is teary because of Bomi's certainess. 

 

" Bomi-ya, I know choosing you as my girlfriend is the most rightful thing in my life from the start. I love you, too."

 

She said and she kisses on Bomi's crown. The younger girl smiles and she closes her eyes. She wants to take a nap as they didn't get enough sleep last night.

 

Chorong is worried about the future that they will have to meet. She definitely knows that Bomi's fans will angry at her.

 

But when she looks at their intertwined hands, her fear and worries slowly fade away. She doesn't need to worried that much. She always has Bomi by her side. She will protect her from anything.

 

She smiles and she also closes her eyes while she puts her head on Bomi's. They both are now peacefully sleeping in the car. 

 

They know there will be some difficulties and hardships in the future but they believe they can pass through them if they are together.

 

They only have to believe each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

They have to believe in their love.