Blame on me

Tik Tok

" Umm??? The shoe is not fit."

 

Bomi said while she is wearing the shoe with the help of Chorong. Chorong furrows her eyebrows and she puts off the shoe again.

 

" Huh????? No. This is the wrong number."

 

She said while she checks the shoe size. She looks at her assistant and asks.

 

" Did I write this size number??? "

 

" Yes, unnie. I bring the number you said."

 

Choring sighs as she has made a mistake. She looks up to Bomi and said.

 

" Bomi-ya, how should we do?? "

 

" It's ok unnie. I will tell them to wait about thirty minutes so that we can go and bring the right one."

 

" Thanks you, Bomi-ya."

 

" It's ok, my love."

 

Bomi said while she winks at Chorong and she walks to the manager to tell him to postpone the shooting for thirty minutes.

 

Chorong sighs and she stands up. 

 

" What's wrong with me??? I keep doing mistakes."

 

She said and she walks to the window. She is so frightened these days and she cannot concentrate on the work. 

 

She knows this will make Bomi to be uncomfortable but she can't control herself. Fear is haunting her all the time.

 

* Phone ringing *

 

 

" Hello, Naeun-na??? "

 

" Unnie, have you had your medicine??? "

 

" Oh, right. I'm near to forget. Thanks you to remind me, Naeun-na."

 

" It's ok, unnie. I am worried for you, too."

 

Naeun said and Chorong is thankful to her. She has to go to the hospital and take the medicine but she still cannot get out from the fear zone.

 

She has been having the bad dreams and she always wakes up in the middle of the night and cannot sleep again in many nights.

 

Chorong is so depressed and so lost because of Tik Tok. And she is also thinking that something is going to happen to her.

 

That's why everyone is taking care of her. They call her everytime they are free and check on her that she is ok or not. They never let her to stay alone.

 

But Chorong's condition isn't better and she becomes the same all the time. Naeun is the doctor in their gang so she is taking care of her the most.

 

On the other hand, Yookyung is busy with the police cases. She is interogating every possible people and so she can't concentrate on Chorong that much.

 

Eunji is also busy because of her gallery. She has to run to and fro and takes care of everything. She feels sorry for Bomi and Chorong as these things happen to them. That's why she is helping the polices to find Tik Tok.

 

Among them, Bomi is the one who feels the most depressed. She thinks that everything is happening to Chorong because of her. Although she doesn't speak it out, she is blaming on herself all the time.

 

Chorong knows that Bomi is blaming on herself so she is trying her best to show her happy side. But she always fails and makes Bomi to be sorry.

 

" Unnie, go and take your medicine."

 

" Arasso. I will take it."

 

She said and she hangs up the phone. When she puts it back to the pocket, Kim Suho, the manager of Yoon Bomi, walks towards her.

 

" Yah!!! Park Chorong!!! "

 

He yells to her before he reaches to her. Chorong looks at him with round eyes. But he seems he doesn't feel pity for her.

 

" Yah!!! How are you working??? Why we have to postpone the shooting???? "

 

" I… I… I'm sorry."

 

Chorong said and she bows tp him. But this cannot cool down the angry Suho.

 

" This is not ok with a sorry. There are many people working here and we all have to wait for because of you. Many people have to lose their time bacause of one person."

 

He shouts at her face and Chorong has nothing to say back. She cannot find words. This is her false so she decides to listen to everything he will say.

 

" How are you working???? You are not at work not for only a year or two. You even still don't know the rules????? "

 

" Oppa. This is enough!!!! "

 

Bomi said while she walks towards Chorong and Suho.

 

" You don't have to get into the stuffs' business, Bomi."

 

" She is not a stuff. She is my girlfriend!!! "

 

Bomi said while she is holding on Chorong's hand. Chorong feels happy and sad at the same time.

 

She is happy because Bomi loves her so much and she is trying to protect her in every way she can.

 

But she is sad because Bomi always have to face with everyone because of her. She has been a trouble-maker to Bomi.

 

Suho looks at their holding hands and he smirks.

 

" Yes. I also want to say about it to you."

 

He starts and he looks at her.

 

" I don't want to get involve in your love life, Bomi."

 

" You can't. The company let me to date unnie."

 

" Right. But she is still under me and I have to tell her if she does something wrong. I can't let her to do everything as she wants because she is your girlfriend."

 

He said and Chorong lowers her head. Bomi becomes angry because of Suho.

 

" Oppa, what are you talking about???? Unnie is trying her best. She is doing mistakes because she is not feeling well these days."

 

" Then why doesn't she drop out from the work and just stay as your girlfriend, not your designer??? "

 

" Oppa!!!! You are crossing the line so far."

 

Bomi shouts at him and he shouts back.

 

" I'm telling the truth. For me, I think she is just a rubbish to you. Because of her, you have to announce your relation. Because of her, you have to lose your fans. There is no benefit to date her."

 

" But I love her and I need her by my side!!!! "

 

 

" Love cannot feed you!!! Understand??? You become older and you have to try very hard to keep your place. Not focus on love and just work only."

 

" Oppa. Are you trying to control me???? "

 

" No. I'm not. I'm just trying to protect you."

 

Suho said and Chorong has to get into the fight.

 

" Please. Please stop. Suho oppa, I'm so sorry for my mistakes. And I'm also sorry for making you all uncomfortable because of me. I will really try my best so please give me one more chance."

 

She said and bows to him. Bomi is about to say something but Chorong tightens her hand over Bomi's and stops her.

 

Bomi looks at Chorong with teary eyes as she feels so sorry for Chorong. Suho looks at them and he said.

 

" I will watch all your work. If you make a single mistake again, I will fire you."

 

" Yes, oppa. I got it. And I'm really sorry."

 

Chorong said and she bows to him again. He stares at her and then leaves them alone at there.

 

" Unnie, are you ok??? "

 

" Immm."

 

" Aish, that oppa is really bad. He doesn't have to say like this."

 

" No, Bomi-ya. I deserve to be scolded. I have been making mistakes all the time and everyone is extra busy because of me. And don't try to protect me again. This makes me more uncomfortable, Bomi-ya."

 

" Unnie, how can I watch you being scolded by someone??? "

 

" But please do it for me. Ok??? "

 

" Immmmmm. I will be thinking about it if you give me a kiss."

 

" Yah!!! What have gotten into you??? Everyone is blaming on me and how can I kiss you in front of them??? "

 

" Then I will."

 

Bomi said and she peeks on Chorong's cheek.

 

" Now, you are ok. I'm ok. We are ok."

 

Bomi said while she is giving her best smile. Chorong smiles weakly at Bomi as she doesn't want to make Bomi to be sad.

 

" Unnie, the shoe has arrived."

 

" Really?? Then let's start the shooting."

 

Bomi said happily and she skips to the shooting zone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Oppa."

 

Bomi calls to her bodyguard who is following her from behind.

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Can I ask you a favour??? "

 

" It depends on what it is."

 

Tao said while he is smiling at the singer. Bomi leans towards him and she said.

 

" Ummmm, I want you to take care of Chorong unnie and not me."

 

" What?? "

 

" Oppa, these days, someone is trying to hurt Chorong unnie and so I am worried for her. It will be the best if you can tske care of her."

 

" I'm sorry but I can't."

 

" Wae??? "

 

" My work is to protect you. Not her. And to be said openly, I don't want to be her bodyguard. I don't like her. She is the reason why you have to face all these things."

 

" Oppa, how did you say???? "

 

" I'm telling the truth. And everyone will agree with me if you ask them. She is really a hardship in your fame."

 

Tao said and he looks at her with his sharp eyes.

 

" Listen, Bomi. You are like my real sister. And I love you like my own sister. That's why I want to give you advice. If you continue doing like this, she will face more difficulties in the future. I've heard that she has been doing mistakes."

 

" Oppa, I thought you are different from Suho oppa. But you two are the same."

 

" Yes. I have the same opinion as Suho. She really is the trouble maker for you."

 

" Stop it, oppa. I don't wanna hear it anymore. If you can't help me, I will do it by myself. I can protect unnie by myself."

 

Bomi said and she walks out in front of him. He is about to follow her but she raises her index finger and said.

 

" Don't follow me. I don't need you. I can drive by myself."

 

Bomi said and she walks out from the building. Chorong has already gone home since the time the shooting starts and so she is alone in the car.

 

Bomi is sitting in the car while leaning her forehead on the steering wheel and thinks for what to do for a few seconds. And she drives off after a minute or two.

 

And then she sighs and calls to a number before she drives off.

 

" Hello, Eunji-ya."

 

" Yes, Bomi. Wae??? "

 

" Eunji-ya, what have I done?? "

 

" Wae?? Is something happened again?? "

 

" No. It's not like this. But- "

 

Bomi tells Eunji everything about today. 

 

" I think I am making unnie uncomfortable."

 

" Bomi-ya, don't think like that."

 

Eunji said. 

 

" You are too good for her. In my own view, you are the most perfect person in this world. Chorong unnie is so lucky to have you."

 

" But she is blamed because of me."

 

" Bomi-ya, how should I explain to you??? "

 

Eunji said while she is thinking the right words to tell Bomi.

 

" I don't know how should I tell you because I don't know much about you. But I really want to help you. Don't worry Bomi-ya. I will take care of the ones who has been blaming on Chorong unnie."

 

" Immmm."

 

Bomi makes a murmur sound. Eunji is not satisfied with this reaction.

 

" Bomi-ya. Please be happy. If you are sad, I will not happy, too. I also want to see Chorong unnie smile."

 

" Eunji-ya, I think the path I chose is wrong. If I were not a singer, no one will be interested in me. Then me and Chorong unnje can be happy like normal couples."

 

" There is nothing wrong. This is your dream since young. Chasing dreams is always right, Bomi."

 

Eunji tries her best to comfort the down friend.

 

" Listen, I came back to Korea to make one thing."

 

She said with a firm tone.

 

" To make the things right for me. To make the things right for us. I will set everything up again. I will rewrite the story."

 

She said. Bomi sighs and she turns into the street of her house.

 

" But Eunji-ya, I'm worried for her."

 

" Don't be. I will take care of her. I will make the things to be normal again between us. "

 

" Arasso. Thanks you, Eunji-ya. I can feel relief again because of you."

 

" Immm."

 

" I will hang up now. I am at home."

 

" Ok. Bye."

 

" Bye."

 

" Ahh, Bomi-ya."

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Just trust me."

 

" Ok."

 

" Bye bye."

 

Eunji hangs up and Bomi puts the phone back to her pocket. Then she gets out from the car and opens the door code by herself.

 

" Where is unnie??? "

 

She thinks and she looks for Chorong in everywhere. 

 

" Is she sleeping??? "

 

Bomi thought and she is about to enter the room when she hears a faint sobbing.

 

" Unnie is crying??? "

 

Bomi whispers and she slowly and gently opens the door and peeks into the room.

 

Chorong is sitting at the bed and she is crying. Really hard. While she is talking on phone.

 

" I don't want to make her uncomfortable."

 

Bomi hears what Chorong is saying.

 

" But Naeun-na, I become a useless person to her. Always mess up everything and making her worried for me."

 

Bomi looks at Chorong with teary eyes. She never thinks that Chorong is a trouble to her. Instead, she is an angel. A lucky star for her.

 

But to see Chorong crying badly makes her to be sad. She wants to give Chorong est of the best but it seems she still can't.

 

Bomi quietly close the door and she leans on the door.

 

" Unnie, I'm sorry."

 

She whispers. Tears fall onto her cheeks and she closes her eyes.

 

She slowly slides down and sits by the door. And she too is now crying.

 

 

My angel. Please stop your tears.

 

 

 

Bomi thinks.

 

 

Why the fate has to be so cruel to them?????

 

 

No.

 

 

It's not like this.

 

 

Why Tik Tok has to be so cruel to them????

 

 

Bomi sobs as she hears a sound in her mind.

 

 

 

 

A clock

 

 

 

 

A running clock

 

 

 

 

 

Tik

 

 

 

 

Tok

 

 

 

 

 

Tik

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tok

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tik

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tok