Another clue

Tik Tok

" Park Chorong!!! What have I said??? I've said that if you make a single mistake again, I will fire you!!! "

 

Suho shouts at Chorong's face. The girl is contracting her body as much as she can as she is so afraid of the manager.

 

" How are you working??? I have said that if you make the mistake again, I will- "

 

" Hey, why are you shouting her??? "

 

With that voice, Chorong finds that she is pulled by her arm and placed behind a person. That person stands between Chorong and the angry man.

 

" Why are you so loud??? "

 

" Eunji-ya?? "

 

Chorong is surprised when she sees her junior friend in front of her. Eunji doesn't pay her attention to Chorong yet as she is facing Suho.

 

" I'm asking you."

 

Eunji said with a cold voice and Suho furrows his eyebrows.

 

" Who are you?? "

 

" It is not important who I am. Just answer me."

 

" Wait a minute. Who are you to talk to me with this tone??? And Park Chorong is my stuff so I can scold her. I can fire her. If I want, I can even beat her. There is no your business."

 

" What?? "

 

" Let's stop now, Eunji-ya."

 

" Chorong unnie, wait. I have to clear it."

 

Chorong tries to pull Eunji back but the younger girl holds on her hand and she smiles at Chorong before she turns back to the man.

 

" You are saying that Chorong unnie is under you so you can say anything to her, right?? "

 

" Right. She is under me so I can do everything I like."

 

He sad and he pulls Chorong by the wrist.

 

" Come here. We are not over yet."

 

" Let her go!!! "

 

Eunji shouts and everyone paid their attention to them. Bomi who is finishing her shooting saw them and she walks to them.

 

Before she can reach to them, Eunji did something unexpected.

 

* slap *

 

She slapped his face with all her effort which makes everyone to surprise.

 

" You- "

 

Suho also is surprised and he releases Chorong to touch his burning skin. 

 

" Come back here, unnie."

 

" Eunji-ya."

 

" I have warned you already. Don't make her uncomfortable."

 

Eunji chooses words directly to Suho. The man is so shocked so he can't find any words at that moment.

 

" What is happening here??? "

 

Bomi who arrives just now asks but no one answers her. Eunji points her index finger to his nose and she said.

 

" I will not let anyone to touch Chorong unnie."

 

She said firmly.

 

" I will protect her. I will let no one to put their single finger on Chorong unnie. No one can touch Park Chorong."

 

She said and then she holds onto Chorong's wrist.

 

" Let's go, unnie."

 

Then she pulls Chorong out from the room. Chorong cannot digest everything as the events are so fast so she is dragged out by Eunji.

 

" Ahh. I forgot to tell you."

 

Eunji stops suddenly and she turns back to Suho.

 

" Chorong unnie is resigned. Let's go."

 

She said to him and continue pulling Chorong out. Bomi looks at her friend and her girlfriend and then to the manager boy.

 

" Oppa, I'm going back, too. No need to drive for me."

 

She said to Tao and runs after Chorong and Eunji. She runs into the parking lot and takes her car.

 

She drives off the car and looks for the two. She spots them near the gate of the building.

 

* car horn *

 

Bomi presses the car horn and calls Eunji and Chorong.

 

" Get into the car!! "

 

She said while she is lowering the car window. Eunji furrows her eyebrows as she is still angry but she lets go of Chorong's hand.

 

Chorong quickly opens the front car door and enters the car. Eunji hestites for a few seconds and she opens the back door of the car and enters, too.

 

" Bbom-ah, how you- "

 

" I'm here for you, Chorong unnie."

 

Bomi said while she is helping Chorong for the seat belt. Eunji smirks and she teases her friends with her usual loud voice.

 

" Bo-ra!!! I was just saving your girlfriend and how did you become the knight here??? "

 

" No, Eunji-ya. I was just teasing."

 

" I know. I know. So stop it."

 

Bomi is about to explain but Eunji stops her quickly. 

 

" So shall we go now?? "

 

" Imm. I'm starving here."

 

" Ok. Let's go to eat our dinner!!! "

 

Bomi announces after Eunji's words and she stole a kiss from Chorong before she drives off the car. 

 

" So tell me, what happened??? "

 

Bomi asks while she is looking at her furious friend at the back seat. Eunji sighs and she explains.

 

" I came to you to have a dinner together. And I found that your manager is scolding Chorong unnie for no reason."

 

" No, Eunji-ya. I deserved it. I should finish the designs for concert now but I haven't still."

 

" Concert?? But we still have four months to prepare it."

 

Bomi said. Eunji nods and she continues.

 

" Yes, that is. That man wanted to scold Chorong unnie for nothing and so I became angry. And I can't control myself. By the way Bomi-ya, your girlfriend has lost her job because of me. I'm sorry, Chorong unnie."

 

" It's ok, Eunji-ya."

 

" Yes, it is. Actually, I have to thank you. I want to tell unnie to resign from her job. It is more safe for her to stay at home."

 

" But Bbom-ah, I- "

 

" Unnie, there is no need for you to be scolded by the stuffs. Stay at home and enjoy life."

 

Eunji said while she is resting and leaning back to the seat. Chorong sighs.

 

" I know. I can never fight back with Eunmi."

 

" Ha ha, unnie. We are friends forever that the god made."

 

Bomi said and Chorong pouts.

 

" What?? You guys are friends made by god??? Then what are we??? "

 

" We??? You mean me and you?? "

 

" Of course. Chorong and Bomi."

 

" Immmmm. I don't know~~"

 

" Yah, Yoon Bomi!!! Are you playing with me??? "

 

" Wae unnie?? "

 

" Alright. I am not talking to you anymore!!! "

 

Chorong doesn't wipe off her pout and she turns to other side while crossing her arms. Eunji opens her eyes and she is watching the love fight quietly.

 

" Unnie??? "

 

Bomi calls Chorong but the older girl keeps ignoring her.

 

" Chorong unnie~~~~"

 

" ………………………………………… "

 

" My Rong Rong-na~~~"

 

" ……… "

 

Chorong wants to laugh at Bomi's ageyo but she keeps ignoring again. Bomi sighs and she said with a sad tone.

 

" Awww. How pity I am!! I am an idol who is famous all around the Korea but my own wife is ignoring me."

 

Who said I am her wife??? Chorong thinks and she tilts her head to take a peek to Bomi. Bomi catches it and she continues.

 

" She asked me that what we are. Immmmm, we are the best couple ever. The couple made by god. The heaven-made life partners. Immmmmm, the most cutest as well as coolest husband Yoon Bomi and the most beautiful and gorgerous wife Park Chorong. OMG!!! I'm excited only with words!!! "

 

" Yah!! Shut up!! Why are you talking nonsenses??? "

 

Chorong can't stand anymore so she has to give up her acting. Bomi smiles in victory and she holds Chorong's hand with her right hand.

 

" Unnie, please don't be mad. I love you more than anything."

 

" I know. I just want to hear it from you."

 

" I can tell you everytime you want."

 

" Awww. You are so cute. I love you, Bbom-ah."

 

" NAEUN-NA!!! DO YOU HAVE TIME??? LET'S HAVE DINNER TOGETHER. WE ARE ON THE WAY TO MY HOTEL."

 

While Chomi is busy with their sweet talks, they are pulled out from their own world by Eunji's really loud voice.

 

" OK. THEN LET'S MEET. TAKE YOOKYUNG AND THE TWO KIDS TOO."

 

Chorong and Bomi looks back to her but Eunji continues with her loud voice.

 

" YES. I MEAN NAMJOO AND HAYOUNG. I LIKE THEM. IMMMM. THEN LET'S MEET AT HOTEL. BYE."

 

Eunji hangs up and Bomi smirks at her.

 

" What happened Eunji-ya?? "

 

" Bo-ra?? It is needed to explain?? You guys are forgetting that I am in the car with you so I have to remind you that I am here."

 

Eunji said while she is smiling like usual. During the drive to the hotel, they chat about other random things. Finally they reach to the hotel and the three of them enter to the dinning hall.

 

Not long after that, the other four reach and they sit together in one table.

 

" How you four come together??? "

 

Eunji asks. Yookyung frowns and she explains.

 

" That Son evil called me to pick her up."

 

" You two are close more than I have expected."

 

Eunji whipers while she is biting her lower lip. Yookyung widens her eyes and she explains quickly.

 

" Eunji unnie, please don't misunderstand. We are not close like the way you think."

 

Naeun nods in agreement. Eunji stares at Yookyung for a few seconds and the younger girl lowers her head as she doesn't dare to stare back.

 

I know you like Naeun, too, Yookyung.

 

Eunji thinks before she keeps her stare back to her plate. At that time, Hayoung looks to the table at the corner and she furrows her eyebrows.

 

" Bang Minah??? "

 

She whispers and the rest of the group look at her.

 

" What?? "

 

" Yookyung unnie. Bang Minah is here. At the corner table. Look."

 

She said and they all check at that table. Bang Minah is having a dinner with a girl who looks more older than her.

 

Although that girl is wearing fine clothes, Minah is with her poor clothes and so everyone can easily notice that she is not matched for this hall. They are having dinner but it looks like they are talking about something serious.

 

" This is so strange. What are they doing here??? "

 

" Yes. They look so creepy."

 

" I have a suggestion."

 

Eunji said while she is bending her body closer to the table.

 

" May be she is the one who asked Bang Minah to send the parcel??? "

 

" Ummm??? "

 

" Think like this. This girl asked Minah to send the parcel and they secretly meet here to talk about next attack."

 

" This is so possible."

 

Yookyung agrees.

 

" I always have a thought that Bang Minah is a bad girl. Let's go get her."

 

" Yookyung unnie, wait!!! We have no evidence about them!! "

 

Hayoung quickly pulls down Yookyung who is about to go to that table.

 

" Hayoung's right. We need to watch over them."

 

They agree and check the condition. While they are watching, the two stand up and walk out from the dinning hall.

 

" Let's follow them."

 

Yookyung said and Hayoung and Eunji stand up to follow. The three of them follow the two.

 

But when they reach to the gate, the girl who met with Minah has already taken the taxi and she left.

 

" Aish!! We have lost her."

 

" But we still can ask Minah."

 

Hayoung said and she walks to the girl who is still at near the gate.

 

" Hello, Minah-ya."

 

" Huh?? Hong detective?? "

 

Minah is surprised to see them. But she changed her expression immediately and forces a smile to them.

 

" It's a coincidence. We meet here."

 

" Immm. What are you doing here??? "

 

" Noth… Nothing."

 

" Really?? Then who is the one talking with you??? "

 

Yookyung asks while she is looking at Minah's face carefully. Minah thinks for a second and she answers.

 

" Just… Just a friend."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Why I have to lie you?? I have to go back to work. I will take my leave first. "

 

She said and she quickly leave the place. The three look at each other.

 

" This makes me to be suspicious."

 

" Yes. I know that she is something with this case."

 

" It is bad that we lost the girl."

 

" But we have a clue now. Bang Minah is connected with a girl."

 

" Immm. We need to find much about her."

 

" Right."

 

" Let's go back now. The others are waiting for us."

 

The three walk back into the hall to join the others. But they want to find the girl who met with Bang Minah not long ago.

 

Whatever, they think that they have found a clue here.

 

" What is that sound??? "

 

Eunji whispers to herself. And she smirks as she notice the big wall clock behind Naeun who is sitting in front of her.

 

She looks at the clock as the second hand is walking steathily around the face of the clock. And it is talking to her the same thing.

 

 

 

 

 

Tik

 

 

 

 

 

Tok

 

 

 

 

 

Tik 

 

 

 

 

 

Tok

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tik

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tok