Trip. part II

Tik Tok

The bottle points to Eunji and Bomi looks at her best friend for a few seconds before she said.

 

" Truth or dare, Eunji-ya??? "

 

She asks and the later doesn't answer her at once. Eunji is staring at Bomi and only silence is taking place between them.

 

" Eunji??? "

 

" Yes. Yes. I will choose."

 

Eunji said with a low voice and she smiles.

 

" Truth."

 

" Truth? "

 

Bomi murmurs after Eunji and she takes a secret glance to Chorong. Then she shifts her gaze back to Eunji and nods.

 

" Ok. Truth. Then my question is- "

 

She pauses and every one becomes curious about her.

 

" Is the one you love here among us???? "

 

Bomi asks firmly and Eunji is taken a back by her question. She furrows her eyebrows and asks again.

 

" What did you say??? "

 

" I'm asking you that the one you love is here or not."

 

" The one I love?? "

 

Eunji said and she is now looking at Bomi's face carefully. Bomi doesn't take her stare back so they are now staring into each other's eyes.

 

Finally, Eunji flashes her usual smile and she is laughing.

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! Are you really asking??? "

 

" Yes."

 

Bomi said and Eunji suddenly stops her laugh. Then she sighs and she nods her head slowly.

 

" Fine. I will answer it."

 

Eunji said.

 

" My answer is Yes."

 

Bomi's eyes are widen and she is surprised by Eunji's bold words. Eunji smiles while she is raising her eyebrows.

 

" The one I love is here with us."

 

She said and everyone went silent at that time. Naeun is so breaking down at Eunji's words. If there is someone in this group whom Eunji loves, the most possible person is Chorong unnie.

 

Everyone thinks like this and they look at Eunji with unbelieved eyes except Hayoung and Namjoo.

 

" Who- "

 

" The rule in this game is one question per turn so this is my turn now to spin."

 

Bomi is about to ask her but Eunji quickly cut off her and she spins the bottle carefully hoping that the bottle will point to the person she expected.

 

" God. Please listen to my prayers."

 

She said in her mind and watches to bottle.

 

" Naeun unnie!!! "

 

Namjoo amd Hayoung shout in unison and Eunji smiles widely all of a sudden. And she slowly stands up from her seat and walks towards Naeun.

 

Everyone is watching silently Eunji as she stops in front of Naeun. 

 

" Naeun-na, please stand up."

 

Eunji said and she helps Naeun to stand up by holding both of the younger girl's hands. Bomi furrows her eyebrows and she wonders that what Hayoung said is right.

 

" Come here."

 

Eunji pulls Naeun in the middle and she smiles to the confused Naeun.

 

" Naeun-na, let's play here."

 

" Unnie, I- "

 

" Hush! Don't say anything yet. I will say first."

 

Eunji said and she inhales before she starts to say.

 

" Naeun-na, I know I am a bad person. I know you are waiting for me but I didn't do anything. Let's talk that I was a coward. And I had to leave you for many years.

 

During these years alone, I remember you guys very much. And I also realised that I have been missing you all the time. 

 

Naeun-na, I was still coward to tell you about it when I came back to Korea. But I don't want to make the same mistake again."

 

She pauses and looks at Naeun's face. Then she continues her talk.

 

" I want to ask you. Truth or dare, Naeun-na??? "

 

" …………… "

 

" Choose one."

 

Eunji command softly and Naeun has no courage to refuse this gentle order. So she answers with a thin voice.

 

" Truth."

 

" Ok. So tell me, Naeun-na. Do you love me??? "

 

She said and Naeun's face becomes red because of this question.

 

" Bo-ra!! You are cheating, Eunji unnie. Then I re-choose dare."

 

" Dare?? "

 

Eunji shows her white teeth and she shakes her head.

 

" Then I dare you to love me."

 

Silence takes place between them and everyone is watching them. No one dares to make a sound or a move as they all want to know what Naeun will say.

 

" Answer me, Naeun-na."

 

" Do I need to say you??? "

 

" Of course."

 

" But, it's so embrassing."

 

" Come on. Everyone wants to hear it from the one they love."

 

" Unnie, they are watching us."

 

" Don't mind about them. Just look at me and tell me."

 

" I- "

 

Naeun tries to tell but she is too shy to say it out loud. Eunji puts her hands on Naeun's waist as she pulls the younger girl closer to her.

 

" If you don't want to say it out loud, you can say it by your action. Let me give you some courage."

 

She whispers and she leans to Naeun. Naeun knows what Eunji will do so she closes her eyes and also leans towards Eunji.

 

After about a blink of time, their lips meet and Naeun can feel sparks at that touch. Pleasure is overwhelming her whole body and she is enjoying the first ever kiss of her life with the one she loves for years.

 

And Eunji smiles in satisfaction, too. Naeun can senses that Eunji's lips curl up between their kiss. And she also smiles along with Eunji.

 

" Yay!!!! "

 

" Congratulation!!! "

 

" Finally they are together!!! "

 

The rest shout but Eunji stops them.

 

" Wait. Naeun-na, tell me. Do you love me????? "

 

Naeun nods slowly and she said.

 

" Yes. I love you."

 

" Thanks you, Naeun-na. Thanks you."

 

But before Eunji can pull Naeun for a hug, the friends start to celebrate for the newest couple of the group and they finally find that they are ended up in a huge group hug.

 

 

And Eunji and Naeun become together at that night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong turns to the right and she tries to hug her girlfriend but she is greeted by air.

 

She opens her eyes and finds that there is no Bomi beside her.

 

" Where is she?? "

 

She thinks and sits on the bed. She checks the clock and it is already 3:00am in the morning. Chorong looks for Bomi in their room but there is no sign of her.

 

" Where did she go??? "

 

Chorong thinks and she looks outside by the window. And she spots a figure walking alone on the shore.

 

She quickly gets up from the bed and puts on the coat that she puts it on the chair and comes out from the house.

 

The breeze is cold and she can feel salty wind scrabbing her face. Chorong ignores all of the pleasant beauties of the nature and she continues to walk to Bomi.

 

Bomi is standing while she is looking at the ocean. Chorong sighs as she knows something is bothering Bomi. Bomi is not a quiet person. The only time she is quiet is when something is taking place in her mind.

 

Chorong stands beside Bomi and Bomi tilts her head to the side.

 

" Unnie, didn't you sleep??? "

 

" I just woke up. I didn't find you and so- Bomi-ya, are you alright??? "

 

" Immm. "

 

" Don't lie to me. It is written on your face that you are not ok. Tell me what's wrong."

 

" It's really nothing, unnie."

 

" Is it because of Eunji??? "

 

Chorong suggests and Bomi looks at her.

 

" How did you know, unnie??? "

 

" I just make a guess. You two are best friends and so when she has a girlfriend, it is normal for you to feel uncomfortable."

 

" It is not about Naeun. Actually, I have already known it since morning. Hayoung told me about it."

 

" Then what is bothering you??? "

 

Chorong said while she is playing the sand under her with her feet. Bomi sighs as she doesn't want to tell it to Chorong. But she knows she has no choice as Chorong will be angry if she doesn't tell her.

 

" Unnie, please don't misunderstand me."

 

" Immmm."

 

" I feel insecure about you and Eunji."

 

" Yes??? "

 

Chorong is surprised because of Bomi's words. Bomi sighs and she continues.

 

" I am a busy person so all my times are full with schedules. And so I can't give time for you. But Eunji spends almost all her free times with you. She is always by your side."

 

Chorong looks at Bomi with round eyes and widely open mouth. Bomi continues.

 

" Whenever I see you two smiling or laughing together, I feel insecure about my position. I know you love me but I'm afraid that you will disappoint me and leave me one day. And I also feel jealous whenever you lean on her. She is always by your side more than me. "

 

Bomi turns herself to Chorong.

 

" Unnie, I know she is my best friend and I shouldn't think her like this. She is trying her best to help us but I can't help myself. I can't control my feelings. I am so- "

 

She is cut off when Chorong suddenly pulls her and hug ms her by the neck. Bomi is taken a back but she finally puts her hands on Chorong's waist.

 

" Bbom-ah, I'm really sorry. I didn't know your feelings. If you don't like, I will stay away from Eunji from now on."

 

" No, unnie. I didn't mean like this. I- "

 

" You have been fighting for me all the time and I know you love me so much. And I love you, too. I can't live a single day without you. We have been dating for many years and I can't let our relation to be ruined by small problems."

 

Chorong said firmly and she tightens her hug. Although it is a little cold in the morning, both of the lover can feel warm because of the closeness between them.

 

" You really don't need to worry. I have you and Eunji has Naeun. She is not thinking me like this. She just wants to help us. But if you don't like it, I will stay some distance from her. So don't worry. To the worst, even if Eunji likes me, I am not thinking her like this. I only love you."

 

" Bbom-ah, you know??? I chose you for me because I know you really care about me. I know you are the one for me. I want to keep our relation forever so please don't misunderstand anything. Ok??? "

 

" Unnie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't think you like this."

 

" It's ok. But you have to promise me one thing."

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Everytime, whatever happens in the future, you have to tell me all your feelings. I don't allow you to keep your feelings in your mind. We have to figure out everything together. Understand??? "

 

" Yes, sir!! "

 

Bomi answers playfully and Chorong smiles on her shoulder. Then they pull away from each other and Bomi helps Chorong to sit down.

 

Chorong hugs Bomi's arm and she keeps it on her chest while she is leaning on the younger girl's shoulder.Bomi slowly caresses Chorong's hand and she leans back on Chorong's head.

 

" Life is so peaceful."

 

" Yes. I want to stop the time and stay like this forever."

 

" Bbom-ah, when you quit from your work when we become old, let's buy a house on the beach."

 

" Wae??? You like beaches?? "

 

" Immm. I love to watch the ocean in all of its mood. The ocean is full of mysteries. Sometime, it looks like a white kitty but sometimes, it looks like a wild beast. We can never guess its real self. "

 

" Alright. We will buy a house on the beach. What do you want more??? "

 

" Immmmmmmm."

 

" Tell me. I will make everything for you."

 

" Yoon Bomi."

 

" Yes?? "

 

" I want Yoon Bomi."

 

" Unnie."

 

" I'm telling the truth. For me, only Yoon Bomi is needed. If Yoon Bomi is together with me, I can even go to hell. The only one I need is you, Bomi-ya."

 

Bomi is so touched by her girlfriend's words. She quickly takes Chorong's hand and kiss on the back. Then, she replies.

 

" Me, too. I don't need anyone or anything. The only one I need is only you. Unnie, I promise you that no matter what, I will choose you in the first place."

 

" Immm."

 

" Let's stay like this forever, unnie."

 

" Arasso."

 

Chorong answers and they continues to sit on the beach. They don't talk much anymore but there is only comfortable atmosphere around them.

 

They enjoy each other's company and the silence between them. Both of them are hoping that everyday of their life will be peaceful like this.

 

They sit there for a long time till the sun comes out from the end of the ocean with it's red ruby-coloured radiation from the East which starts to wrap around the whole world with the light.

 

 

 

 

A new day has started.