First

Tik Tok

The stage is lighted with spotted lights and everyone is waiting for Bomi to come out.

 

They all are carrying Bomi's photos with them and also carrying various stuffs including Bomi's picture.

 

It has been one month that Bomi has announced that she is dating but she was right.

 

Her fans are still cheering for her and they are happy for them. Most of Bomi's fans are girls so the dating doesn't affect her that much.

 

" Yoon Bomi!!! Yoon Bomi!!! Yoon Bomi!!! "

 

The fans are shouting in unison as they want to see their idol on the stage as soon as possible.

 

Today is Bomi's showcase which is held as scheduled but they all were afraid that rhe fans will not come. But their worries are away when the tickets are sold off within a day.

 

" Are you ready?????? "

 

" Heyyyyyyyy!!! "

 

Everyone goes crazy when Bomi appears on the stage. Bomi starts the stage with an active dance song with some backdancers.

 

" Huh?? This girl. She can sing and dance well after she has caused a big trouble."

 

" But Yookyung-na, we have to thanks to god. She is as famous as always."

 

" Immm."

 

Naeun and Yookyung who are at the V.I.P section are talking about their friend who decided the big news by herself.

 

" She should think for the second time before she did something crazy."

 

" You are talking like something bad is happening to them. Every cop is alike you??? Then I am worried for our country's future."

 

" But Dr. Son Naeun-sshi. I'm also worried for our country's medical future, too. If a talkative ajjuma like you are doing the- "

 

" Shut up, Hong Yookyung. I hate you."

 

" But what should we do??? I love you sooooooo much."

 

" Yah!! If your fiancee knows what you are talking, you are so dead! "

 

" I don't care about her. She is just the daughter of our partner company. I have to marry her as my parents and her parents want to improve the business into twice in our hands."

 

" That means you don't like her???? "

 

" What are you talking?? Of course, I like her. Why I have to marry her if I don't like??? "

 

" Ummm??? "

 

" That's not important. Now, let's focus on the show. We are here to cheer for Bomi."

 

" But I've not done with the talk. You should- "

 

" Wooow. So great. Bomi fighting!!! "

 

But Yookyung ignores her and she starts to shout and cheer for Bomi making Naeun to frown and pout.

 

" Hong Yookyung, I hate you. If Eunji are here, she will not let you to bully me."

 

Naeun whispers and she is surprised when she realised that she had mentioned the name which has been disappearing from their lives for years.

 

" Eunji."

 

Whenever she calls that name or hear that name, her heart seems it is bleeding. The forgetten part of her life is waking up again and biting her heart little by little.

 

Jung Eunji is her crush. Her crush for nearly ten years. She has been waiting for her move but the later never makes a move till she left all of them.

 

They don't hear about her since seven years ago but there is no single day that she doesn't remember about her. She is still waiting for Eunji to come back.

 

In her mind, she knows by herself that she will not let go of Eunji this time. But she is not sure that she can have a chance to see Eunji's face in this life. She even doesn't know where she is and how is she staying.

 

Is she married or still single?? Does she still remember about her??? Is she staying well or having a hard time??? 

 

Naeun has to worry about many questions whose answes that she doesn't know. But she is satisfied even if she can see Eunji's face just for once.

 

" Eunji-ya, where are you??? "

 

She whispers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" This will be her last ourfit change."

 

Chorong said and she told her assistants to take all the outfits back to the car.

 

" Thanks god. The concept is almost done. I am happy that I am not a bad luck for her."

 

She said to herself as she doesn't want something happens to Bomi's life. She has been worried that everyone will blame on Bomi because of her.

 

But she knows that she doesn't have to worry for Bomi today. The fans still love her. So she can say that their life is a happy one from now on???

 

" Chorong unnie, here is your parcel."

 

" Yes??? "

 

" The fans gave presents to Bomi unnie. And there is a package for you, too."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Here."

 

" Thanks you."

 

Chorong takes the package from her assistsnt. The girl bows to her and she leaves the room leaving Chorong alone there.

 

" Why this is for me??? "

 

Chorong said to herself and she looks for the sender name.

 

" No name??? Then this must be really from a fan."

 

She said to herself and she slowly opens the pack. She tears the paper that is wrapping around the rectangular box.

 

And when she takes out the box and opens it, a beautiful watch comes out from the box.

 

" Wow. So pretty."

 

 

 

* Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok *

 

" Why the clock machine is so noisy??? This is so unusual for an expensive watch like this."

 

Chorong said to herself and she accidently turns around the box in her hand. And a photo drops to the floor from the box.

 

" A photo??? "

 

She said to herself and slowly bends down to pick up it.

 

 

* Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok *

 

The second hand is running steadily and its sound is a little scary for Chorong. May be she is alone here???

 

She thought and slowly picks up the photo.

 

" Why is it sticky to touch??? "

 

She said to herself and slowly turns around the photo to see who it is.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

Chorong widens her eyes and she throws the photo away from her hand in fear when she sees the photo.

 

" Unnie!!! Wae??? "

 

At that time with coincidence, Yookyung and Naeun who come to see Chorong are at the door and they both run into the room while they hear her scream.

 

" Unnie, what happened!!! "

 

But Chorong seems she is afraid and she is standing at her spot with trembling body and wide eyes while her jaw is dropped.

 

" Unnie. Chorong unnie!!! "

 

Yookyung holds onto her shoulder and she tires to wake up the older girl from her shock state.

 

" Unnie!!! Please look at me!!! "

 

" Ahhhhhhh. Go away!!"

 

" Unnie, it's me!! Yookyung!!! "

 

" Yookyung??? Yookyung-na!! There. There."

 

Chorong points to the photo on the floor. Yookyung follows her finger and she notices that photo.

 

" Naeun-na, please take it."

 

Naeun nods her head and she slowly picks up the photo. They both are curious of what kind of photo is that which can make Chorong to shout that loud and so afraid.

 

" What is this??? "

 

Yookyung asks and Naeun looks at the photo.

 

" Ahhhh."

 

She also afraid and nearly about to throw away the photo. 

 

" OMG."

 

She is whispering while she is covering with her palm.

 

" What happened??? "

 

Yookyung is so surprised by Naeun's reaction and she takes the photo from Naeun.

 

She inhales and looks at the photo.

 

" What!! "

 

She is so surprised when she sees the photo. This photo is Chorong unnie's photo. But the whole body of the picture is covered with blood and only the face is left.

 

The sender seems he or she wants to scare Chorong as there is also a note there.

 

" Please look after yourself from now on. The clock starts running. Tik Tok Tik Tok."

 

This is definitely the threatening letter for 100%. Yookyung swallows her saliva and she looks at the photo again. Then she remembers about Chorong and told Naeun.

 

" Naeun-na, take Chorong unnie to the car."

 

" Immm."

 

" Yookyung-na? "

 

" Yes, unnie?? "

 

" The watch is also from the box."

 

Chorng points to the watch before she goes outside with Naeun. Yookyung walks towards the table and she slowly picks up the watch.

 

 

* Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok *

 

She too realised about the noisy machine sound of the watch. And while she is closely examining the watch, the door opened and Bomi enters.

 

" Unnie, I never think that I can make a successful concept like this. I am so happy- Umm??? Yookyung??? Where is Chorong unnie??? "

 

Bomi asks as she is looking around the room and searching her girlfriend. Yookyung sighs and she forces Bomi to sit first.

 

" Wae??? You make me worried."

 

" Unnie, see."

 

Yookyung shows the photo to Bomi and Bomi's face turns white in shock.

 

" Is- Is this- "

 

" Yes. This is sent to Chorong unnie. From unknown person."

 

" What the hell??? Who wants to hurt my unnie??? "

 

" Bomi unnie. Calm down please."

 

Yookyung said as she puts the watch on the table in front of them.

 

" And this watch is also sent together with the photo."

 

" What does it mean??? "

 

Bomi asks Yookyung. But the younger girl shaked her head.

 

" I don't know. There is no clue in the box except the note."

 

" Yookyung-na, I think someone wants to hurt unnie."

 

" Don't worry too much, unnie. This can't be happened. This is not that easy to hurt someone. And this will be just a parcel from an anti."

 

" Yeah. This may be."

 

" This is not the first time that the idol has to face in their lives. This is just a scary joke, unnie."

 

Yookyung said as she wants Bomi to feel less worried.

 

" Yep. May be."

 

Bomi sighs as she is blaming herself that she is the cause that Chorong has to face this kind of state.

 

" Where is unnie?? "

 

" Naeun took her to the car."

 

" I will follow her. What will you do with these??? "

 

She points to the watch and photo on the table. 

 

" I will take them to my office."

 

" Good. I don't want Chorong unnie to think about it again."

 

" Don't worry too much unnie. This is just an anti-sent parcel."

 

" Imm. Thanks you, Yookyung-na."

 

" Nevermind."

 

Bomi smiles to her and she walks out from the room to find Chorong and Naeun. Yookyung takes the photo again and she looks carefully it.

 

" I wonder who sent this."

 

She whispers and read the note again.

 

" Tik Tok?? This mean clock??? What did the sender want to tell?? To watch the time??? Time for what?? "

 

She is thinking but she knows she is more far away from the truth. She will never know the the real intention of the sender.

 

She sighs and she looks at the watch which is placed on the table.

 

" The clock is running………"

 

She remembers the words from the note.

 

 

 

* Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok *

 

 

 

* Tik Tok Tik Tok *

 

 

 

 

* Tik Tok *