2nd Meeting?

Love Options

Author P.O.V.

 

“Yah! Where did he go?” Eunji bring an umbrella for L.joe.

“Gone. He did not even say hello.” Chorong  walk to the living room.

Hayoung went to her room while the other follow Chorong to the living room. They are watching the movie Twilight Saga New Moon when Hayoung arrived.

“That L.joe boy is quite handsome.” Sohyun break the silent.

“Yeah, he has the face but I don’t think his mouth is functioning.” Eunji focused on the movie.

“He’s kind.” Hayoung join them in the living room after changing her clothes.

“Really? Why don’t you tell us how did you end up coming home with that boy?” Chorong stare at Hayoung.

“I went to the class to get my book but I could not find it. He found it and give it to me. Then when I am lost, he help me get home.” Hayoung explained.

“Does that boy live nearby?” Sohyun asked.

“I don’t know. We did not talk much.”

“I see. He’s the quiet type. Woah!I like him. His body look so good. Look at that muscle” Eunji suddenly shout.

“His body??” Hayoung is dumbfounded.

“Huh! Oh, not L.joe. That Taylor Lautner. In the movie we are watching. His body was really great.” Eunji explained. She laughed a little looking at Hayoung expression.

“Hey, who will cook dinner?” Sohyun asked.

“I will. So now go buy chicken and veggies.” Chorong ordered Sohyun.

“Eunji, you go.”

“No, you go. I want to watch this.”

“Yah! Sohyun, GO NOW!” Chorong exploded. She smiled and look at Sohyun.”Or do you wanna get hit?”

“Okay, I’ll go.” Sohyun quickly stand up and take an umbrella. Then she rush out to the store.

 

Sohyun P.O.V.

“Soy sauce, salad, chilli, tomatoes, cucumber, Chicken, biscuits, chocolate, sugar, olive oil, salt, apples……” I continued picking everything that was on the list Chorong prepared.

“Are you cooking?” A man said that behind me. I turn around and see Sehun standing behind me. There is another man beside him.

“Oh hey Sehun! You surprised me. What are you doing here.” I don’t think he come here to buy groceries.

“I was just come to buy some food. You know, chips, chocolate, Coke. By the way, did you know this boy here. Off course you don’t know him, he is in another class. This is Baekhyun.” He introduced the boy.

“I’m Baekhyun. Nice to meet you. We’ll meet again at school. Sehun, I’ll be going first, my brother is waiting for me to fetch her from her ballet class.” He shake my hand and leave.

“Can I help?” Sehun offered.

“That’s really nice of you. Did you live nearby?” he take the trolley from me. He is tall but cute. I was really surprised to hear him speaking  at first because his voice is deep.

“Yeah, just two block from this store. So what are you cooking with this?” He examined the trolley.

“It’s not me who is cooking, Chorong will cook.”

“Chorong? Wait, you live together? I think she will stay with her parents.” Sehun asked.

“Her parents let her live with us. All four of us live together.” I take  a cabbage while explaining to him.

Sehun did not talk much but I was really comfortable around this boy. It doesn’t feel like we only met this morning. We are talking like we knew each other for a long time.

“Thank you for helping me.” I said as we go outside but then he grab all the groceries from my hand.

“Show me the way.” He smiled. Wow, this boy is really kind.

“You don’t need to do that.” I said.

“It’s okay. I just wanna know where you live in this neighbourhood.”

“If you say so.”

Both of us went into silent mode on our way back to my house. I was trying to talk but no idea come out of my mind. Then I idea popped out of my mind. I turn to ask him about the school club activities. I saw he also turn his head. Our eyes meet. No words come out of my mouth. I turn my head and look at the road. It was good to see that we have arrived.

“We’ve arrived. Thank you so much for helping me.” I smiled at him.

“My pleasure.” He give the groceries back and walk away.

I was thinking about him all night. I was confused. When we meet at the store, there were many things to talk about but then it all disappear. The worst is the feeling I feel when our eyes meet. Then I said to myself,"It was just because I never meet him before, it was a feeling when a stranger being too kind."