I don't know what to do

Love Options

Eunji P.O.V.

I run to catch up with Yongguk but when I arrived in front of school..

“Yah this kid. Can’t you wait for me. I don’t have much money to pay the taxi. Aissshhh this rich kid.”

With the amount of money I had I just can wait for the bus. After half an hour waiting, the bus still is not coming. I felt weird waiting outside the school when school is already starting.

“Eunji! Come on in.” Baekhyun said.

“Huh? Why are you here?”

“You’re going to the hospital, right? Let’s talk inside.” He opened the door.

“You had a driver? But…” His house are not likely to be a rich person house.

“That’s my house. My family house is bigger. Yongguk said he and Peniel didn’t realize that you are following them. That’s why he asked me to come and get you.”

“Why are you there?”

“I’m on my way to school then there was an accident. I go out and see that the person is Chorong. But don’t worry, she is not in serious condition. The car that hit her got away.”

……….

“Yah Yongguk, how dare you leave me behind.” I said when I meet Yongguk inside the hospital.

“Shhhh, don’t be so loud, this is hospital.” Yongguk said and smiled.

Chorong is eating an apple.

“Jung Eunji, look here, I can’t use my leg anymore. Wuaaa!!! I can’t train!!” She shouted as soon as she saw me.

“That’s better. You can’t hit us anymore.” I smiled. “What happened?”

“Nothing serious, just a few scratches and she had a crack on her right foot.” Yongguk explained.

“Mother will come in a while, I’m going to buy food, what do you want Eunji?” Yongguk asked as he and Peniel stand up.

“Bread, chocolate and Ice cream!!!” Chorong shouted.

“Yah, don’t shout.” Yongguk walk out.

“So how is the trip? I heard that you come here with Baekhyun.” Chorong asked.

“You!! You’e the one that asked him to pick me, right?”

“Haha, Yongguk said he left you so I just asked him. He said yes even before I finished my words.” Chorong laugh again.

“It was really awkward after what happened. It never happen before that I don’t speak much with him. We always have something to talk about..”

After talking a little, we don’t talk all the way until arriving here. Then he go back to school.

“What happened? Did he confess? Ouch.” Chorong laugh again but then felt pain.

“Don’t move too much. How do you know. Ahh, you’re the one that told him…” I didn’t manage to finish my words as her mother come in.

I walk out to the toilet and then sent a message to Sohyun  about Chorong’s condition.

“Where is your mother?” Her mother is not there when I got back.

“She went to meet the doctor.” She is already eating another apple.

“Yah! Are you really in pain? By the way, why is Peniel here?”

“Peniel? He and Baekhyun brought me here. How is Hayoung?”

“Don’t worry, Sohyun is with her. I come here first. They will be here after class.”

“Alright, its good that I’m not hurt badly. If I’m hurt badly, then it is a problem to calm her down.”

………

Chorong P.O.V.

“Hello Chorong, we brought food.” Sohyun said as she entered.

“Yeah! More food. Great.” Sohyun did not come alone with Hayoung, Sehun, L.joe, Baekhyun and….Hyunseung??? was also there.

I look at Hyunseung and Yongguk. They were not looking at each other. I’m glad that Yura is not here.

They said hello and then leave us the girls to be alone.

……

Sehun  P.O.V.

“Sehun, we need to talk.” L.joe stand  beside me when we are waiting outside.

Peniel and Yongguk went to the café and Hyunseung… I don’t know where he ha gone.

“About what?” I asked him.

“You realize it don’t you, that Sohyun has feeling for you.” He said.

“So?”

“You bring her there and give her hope. But you tell her that you like Hayoung. What are you think you’re doing?” he asked.

“I don’t give her hope. I just bring her there. What makes you think I bring her there to give her hope.”

“I’m your best friend. I know what you think. Actually, I think I know you better than yourself. You know it yourself, you only bring one person there before. And if you forget, she is my sister.” He smiled.

“Hmm…. I don’t even know myself. I don’t know what to do anymore.” I said.

“You can differentiate between what’s right or wrong so I will not tell you what to do. Just don’t mess around with her”

“Her? Who? Hayoung?” I asked him.

“Huh?” He look at me.

“As you said, your my best friend, you think I don’t realize that whenever school ends, we never go home together. We don’t hang around anymore. Even if we meet, it’s only at night. You always follow her home. Punching Hyunseung? I know you, you’ll never do anything without thinking. And one more thing, if you forget, she is your sister.”

I had realized it for a long time but this is the first time I tell him about this.

“I don’t know. They are very similar.”

…………..

Yongguk P.O.V.

“Hey, come here!” Hyunseung call me.

“Get some food for me. Don’t worry.” I said to Peniel.

“What do you want?”

I think his in the scary mode. His eyes were really fierce.

“Look at this.” He handed me his phone.

He show me some text message.

“Who sent this?” I asked him.

“Do you think I will show you if I know who sent this. Whoever sent this, find him. I can’t handle this myself. But as you see, he knows everything. I think he even know that I’m talking to you right now. And one more thing, take care of your sister and Peniel. They don’t know what happened before but it looks like your sister wanted to find out what had happened. This guy that did all this, obviously know about our past.” He said and walk away.

“Why are you showing this to me?” I asked him.

“Two person gone is enough. I don’t want anyone else to be involved. And you, stop messing around with my sister.” He glared.

“But I’m not messing around. I really love her.”

I should have let him walk away without a word.

“Ouch” he punched me and walk away.

Lucky it was not in the face but still, it hurts. His warning about my relationship no longer made me worry, we had a bigger problem now. Much bigger.

…………….