HaYoungJieun Part 2

Love Options

Yongguk P.O.V.

“That time, you girls are still at the village. Peniel still not transferred here. L is still here with us. Youngji is L.joe little sister. One year younger than us. Jieun is Hyunseung and Yura’s sister. One year older than us….

“Some of you may know that Youngji is Sehun’s girlfriend and Jieun… is my girl.”

Some of them seem shocked. Sohyun look at Sehun.

“The day that accident happened….

-flashback-

“Ljoe I’m going out to meet Sehun. The food is done. Eat when you’re back home. Remember to do the dishes. Don’t leave them on the table. I’ll be back before 8. I’ll buy food for tonight. Bye.” Youngji said.

“Hey, be back before 7, we’ll go out for dinner.” Ljoe said.

“Okay Oppa. I’ll hang up now. Love you.” Youngji hang.

“Love you too. Bye.” Ljoe said.

….

“Noona where are you going? Yura’s where is she going dress up like that?”  Hyunseung lay down on the floor.

“Dating.” Yura said.

“Huh?? With whom?” Hyunseung asked.

“I don’t know. She didn’t tell me.” Yura walked back to her room.

“Noooonaaa! Where are you going?” Hyunseung asked Jieun.

“Just going out with my friend.” Jieun answered and walk outside.

“Boy?”

“Yess.” She smiled.

“Yahh Noonaa!! You can’t go out with boy. Just go out with me. Boys are all wolves. I’m the only one that is good.” Hyunseung pouted.

“Hehe. You need to go out with your sister more. You always go out with me. People will think that I’m your twin, not Yura. Okay, I’m going. And one more thing, I’ll still love you even if I’m dating someone.” Jieun walk out.

“Noona, take care.”

….

“Jieun Unnie, where are going? Wow you look beautiful today.” Youngji said.

“Oh Youngji, I’m just going to watch movie.” Jieun answered.

“Alone? Or with someone?” Youngji asked.

“Hey girls. Hi noona.” Sehun arrived.

“Hi Sehun.” Jieun said.

“Let’s go Youngji, it’s almost time.” Sehun said.

“Okay. Bye Jieun unnie. Send my regards to Oppa. Whoever he is.” Youngji said.

…..

“Hi Jieun. Sorry I’m late.”

“It’s okay Yongguk. Let’s get in. I think the movie already started.” Jieun said.

“You look very pretty today.” Yongguk said.

Jieun smile.

….

(in the cinema.)

Yongguk and Jieun find their seats. The movie already started.

“Yongguk oppa?” Youngji realised that Yongguk was sitting beside him. Sehun quickly turn his head when he heard his friend name.

“Yongguk? You said your family has something going on?” Sehun asked.

“Jieun Unnie? So this is the Oppa you’re waiting..” Youngji laughed.

“SHHH!!”

“Sorry.” Youngji apologized to everyone there.

“Let’s watch this first. We’ll talk later.” Yongguk said.

“Whoaahh, I’m really late. This is really a waste.” L said slowly as he enters the cinema. It was a fighting scene. The movie was halfway over. He find his seat and find Jieun beside him.

“Noona? What a coincidence meeting you here. Yongguk? Youngji and Sehun?”

“Hi L. Shhh.” Jieun said slowly.

“You look pretty Noona. By the way, why did they fight? Who is that girl? That old man is the evil one right?” L asked.

“SHHHH”

……..

(after the movie)

“Jieun Unnie. Let’s go eat ice cream. Sehun is leaving me. He need to buy something.” Youngji asked her.

“hmmm…” Jieun look at Yongguk.

“It’s okay Youngji, let’s me accompany you. Let these two have their privacy. Pretend that we don’t know them.” L said.

“Oh. Okay. Sorry unnie.” Youngji leave with L.

“Thanks L.” Yongguk said.

“Whoaa, who leave this cat here? Soo cute.” L said and take the cat out of the box.

“Oppa let’s go to the store. Sehun is taking too long. Let’s wait for him there.” Youngji said.

“Okay. You’ve finish eating your ice cream?” L asked.

“Yes. Let’s go.”

The store was located across the road. They walk together to the traffic light to cross the road.

The cat suddenly jump and run across the road.

“Cat.” L quickly run to save the cat. But he does not realise a car behind him.

“Got you.” L caught the cat.

“Oppa!!!!!”

…..

“My father call. Can you wait here? Sorry.” Yongguk said to Jieun.

“Okay. Send my regards to your father.” Jieun said politely.

Yongguk talk to his father on the phone.

Jieun saw L running across the busy road.

“L!!!”

Then she saw Youngji pushed L to safety. The car realised both L and Youngji and brakes but the car behind it don’t realise and collide to the back of the first car.

“Youngji.” Jieun run and try to push Youngji but it’s too late.

The car hit them. The impact of the collision send them flying.

Yongguk saw Jieun running but cannot do anything and he can only watched her.

Sehun comes out of the store and saw Youngji was lying on the road.

….

(At the hospital)

“You!!” Hyunseung come and punched Yongguk.

“If you don’t take her out. This will not happen.” He punched again but Baekhyun hold him.

Ljoe was leaning against the wall and staring at them blankly. He doesn’t even move to stop Hyunseung.

Sehun was beside him also staring blankly into the operation hall.

L was nowhere to be seen.

-end of flashback-

“So that’s what actually happened. Hahaha. Now I understand why L takes all the blame. So maybe I’ll say  this, the next level is the final stage. Oh, Yura’s already here.Bye for now. Maybe you’ll never meet me again, forever! And one more thing, Hayoung. You were in the first car right?”

 He left a newspaper article there and jumped below as we hear footstep in the first floor.

“So the accident is where you lost your eyesight?” Eunji asked. ” Why didn’t you tell us.”

“I don’t know that the accident also is the accident where Jieun and Youngji…” Hayoung said.

“So all the thing is revealed.” Yongguk said.

“Now that I heard the story, L did not really wrong? Why did he acts like that after the accident?” Baekhyun said.

“Hyunseung!!” Yura run inside and hug Hyunseung.

…..

Chorong P.O.V.

“Hello Mister Masked guy. Found you.” I finally found him.

“You’re sharp. I know that you will realise. But don’t you feel afraid of me?” he just laughed.

…….