Afterschool...part 2

Love Options

Chorong P.O.V.

“Yah, what are you doing here?”

I was so surprised that when I turn around I saw Hyunseung face right in front of me.

“Hey Chorongg. Can you please let me borrow her again? Thank you. I’ll buy you some gift. Bye!!”

Hyunseung grabbed Hayoung’s hand and walk away.

“Hey! What are you going to do to her? You better not do anything bad!” he just waved his hand and smiled.

I don’t believe that his character will turn like that after seeing him beat my brother. He don’t seem to be dangerous at all today.

But I don’t trust him. I better follow them.

Just where will they go?

Hayoung’s seem to be uncomfortable  walking holding hand with him.

I keep my distance and just watch. First he bought an ice cream for her. He don’t  bought one for him. He just sat in front of her and look at her. There’s an empty seat behind them. I walk there slowly and sat just behind Hyunseung. I wear a cap so I don’t think he will realize me.

“Why are you so quiet today?” Hayoung asked.

Hyunseung just smiled.

“I know you’re still there.” Hayoung asked again.

Hyunseung took a tissue and wipe . Now I’m annoyed being here. I turn around to look at them and he don’t even realize I’m there.

“…Thanks..sorry”

Then they go to a gift shop. Again I walk behind them but I still keep my distance but I still can hear them.

“Hyunseung, where are we going now.” Hayoung asked.

“Chorong’s gift. Help me choose. What do you think she will like?” Hyunseung asked Hayoung.

My gift! I thought he was just talking nonsense. Yeayyy!!

“I don’t know. She likes teddy bear. Huge one. But why are you buying her gift?”

“To express my thanks to her. Letting me take you.”

“She don’t let you.. You dragged me.” Hayoung said.

Hyunseung put his hand on .

“We don’t have all day to buy gift. We got another place to go.” Hyunseung whispered to her ear.

“Okay, teddy bears. They have a lot here. Big one? Here it is. So what colour?” Hyunseung asked her again.

Hyunseung look at the white one and took it. I just want to scream that I have one like that at home but the I got an idea. I send a text to Hayoung.

-I like brown-

Hayoung can’t read it so he must showed it to Hyunseung. That’s exactly what she did. But then Hyunseung smiled and look around the shop.

“Hey Chorong, do you think I don’t realize you were following us since the ice cream stall.”

I pouted. He pay for it and give it to me. I realize that I can’t follow them anymore and slowly walk back.

Then I saw my brother and Yura walking across the street. Oh no! They might meet Hyunseung. I can’t bear looking at my brother getting beaten again.

What can I do now?

“Hey Chorong, what are you doing here? Wow! Big bear”

“Huh, Peniel. Thank goodness. You’ve gotta help me.”

……..

Eunji P.O.V.
 

“Hey shortie. Let me go. I can walk on my own.” I push his head.

“Okay.”

“Where are we going?” I asked Baekhyun.

“We’re here.”

 

…………