They Know Too Much

Love Options

Eunji P.O.V.

“Hey Eunji, why are you so quiet?” Chorong asked me when we are having breakfast.

“Nothing..” I don’t feel like telling them what happened.

“You’re not working today right? Can you go back with Hayoung today, I have some work to do.” She asked again.

“Okay, I don’t anything to do anyway.”

I realise that  Hayoung and Sohyun also did not talk much today. Only Chorong looks like herself. The others, including me, look like having  some problems.

“Okay, I’m going first.” Chorong leave the table.

“Where are you going so early?” I shouted.

“I’m going to meet mother before school.”

“Sohyun, Hayoung, what happened to you, looks like you’re having problems.”

“Nothing, I just think about when I will be able to walk around here by myself. It’s been a long time since we come but I still cannot remember the road here.” Hayoung said.

This girl is really a problem, always trying to do something herself. It’s not that it’s bad doing something herself but she always hurried to do anything, she can’t do it slowly. She wanted to walk around here like she did it in the village.

“Take it slow, you’ll be able to remember soon enough. As for now, just follow us. Let’s go to school.”

……..

“Hi everyone, let’s go to school.”

I was shocked to see Sehun waiting outside the house. Hayoung and Sohyun also were shocked.

“What are you doing here??” I asked.

“I’m just wanted to walk to school with you guys today, now shall we, you don’t want to be late right?” He smiled.

As we were walking , Sehun walk beside Hayoung and try to talk to Hayoung. I walk behind them. Sohyun walk beside me and then I realise something weird about how Sohyun looks at Sehun.

“Hey, how were your weekends?” L.joe suddenly appeared beside Sohyun.

“Hi L.joe, how did you appear here?” I asked him.

“I am walking to school when I saw you guys. How did he walk with you?”

……………

Sohyun P.O.V.

“Hi everyone, let’s go to school.”

He’s here. He just smiled and then walk beside Hayoung. Did he even realise I’m here?

Why can’t I just tell him that I like him? I can’t even say anything to him now. Why am I just walking behind you and just looking at you. I can’t even close my eyes. Whenever he appear, I don’t know what to say.

“Hey, how were your weekends?” suddenly L.joe was beside me.

He talk a bit to Eunji and then whispered to me.

“Why don’t you close your eyes? It’s been a minute since you blink.”

“Yah, why are you looking at my eyes, huh?” I whispered to him .

“I’m just taking care of your eyes. Your eyeballs look wet. Were you almost crying?” He smiled.

“What are you guys whispering?” Eunji asked.

“Nothing.” I answered quickly and then walked faster but he still walk beside me.

“Not……………..fast……………enough” he whispered to my ear.

When did this guy become so annoying? He rarely talk to me or anyone.

…………………..

Eunji P.O.V.

When we arrived, Chorong was not there. She is not there even when the class almost started.

“Yongguk, where is Chorong?”

“I’m about to ask you, why don’t she come yet?” Yongguk asked me back.

“She said she is going to your house.”

“That’s weird, when I got out, there is no one at home except the maid.” Yongguk looks worried.

“YONGGUK!! Chorong, a car hit her, she is in the hospital!!” Peniel run into the class and shouted.

“WHAT?!!!” Yongguk grabbed his bag and run. I followed him.

“Sohyun, I’m going to see her, wait here with Hayoung.”

“But we wanted to go too” Hayoung stand up.

“I’ll be going first, I’ll text you.” I run.

I glance at Sohyun and she seems to understand. Chorong was hit a car. Hayoung can’t be there. Even though she can’t see, we’ll be in trouble if she remember what happened to her after knowing Chorong’s condition.

…………….

 

Hyunseung P.O.V.

He sent me a text again.

 

…………She is not dead yet. Maybe I hit her too soft... And also, maybe this boy is next…I’ll save that blind girl as the last one……………..:P……………..

 

That a****** also sent a picture of Chorong and Peniel.

I must stopped this guy. New message from him again.

……..I’m sorry, they cannot know too much.. It will be hard for me..Maybe if you follow what I said the situation will not be like this…

“Wuaaaarrrgggggghhhhh!! Where the f*** are you hiding? Come out. Don’t mess around with me!!”

I shouted at the rooftop. He sent me the message after Chorong was sent to the hospital. This man is crazy.