Three

Love Options

1 week later…

“Sohyun, why can’t I find Hayoung on any Twitter and Facebook?” Peniel asked.

“She don’t have any account. In that condition, do you think she can have the social accounts?”

“Oh, that’s why I can’t find her. By the way, where is them all?”

“Eunji have left to her part time job. Chorong have training. Hayoung went to the toilet. I’m waiting for her before going back.” Sohyun answered.

“What training? Did Chorong join a club?”

“Yeah, she joined the martial arts club…..Hapkido.”

“Sohyun!!Hayoung!” a girl run to Chorong.

“What happened?!”Sohyun asked her.

“Hyunseung! He take her to a class and lock the door.”

“What? Where?”Sohyun panicked.

“In front the Chemistry lab.”

“Peniel let’s go!” Sohyun grabbed his hand and run.

“Wait, why are L.joe and Sehun also running.” Peniel look at his friend running pass them.

When they arrived, many people are gathering in front of the class.

“Hey Hyunseung! Open the door!” Sehun shout.

 

Hayoung P.O.V.

I am now familiar with this school. I’ve memorized all the class that I have to go and the toilet.

“Hey, blind girl, come with me.” Someone whispered to my ear and grab my hand.

“Hyunseung! What are you doing? Let me go.”

“Just follow me! And what can you do if I don’t want to let you go?” he laugh.

“I’ll scream.”

“Okay. Scream. I don’t think anyone will help you. The teachers are having meeting, and the other students.. I don’t think they are brave enough to mess around with me.” He whispered again.

We entered a class. I remember the corridors we walk. This is the empty class in front of the Chemistry lab.

“What do you want from me?!” I  said when he make me sit on a chair.

“Wow! You’re brave enough to used that tone. Relax. I just wanna talk to you. Last week we can’t even introduce ourselves because of your friends. I’m Hyunseung, your classmate.”

“What? You take me here just to talk to me. You even  locked the door.”

“You saw that?..Oopps, you hear that? Your hearing are not bad.”

I realized that his face was really near to mine. I also heard he use his phone.

“Hey Hayoung, do you like the rose?”

“What?”

“The rose under your table. I meant a flower under your table last week.”

“Oh, that three roses? You put it there?” I remembered the flowers.

“Three..I just remembered leaving one there.”

“What are you doing with her?”

I hear another person voice. Then I hear the sound of beating.

“That’s hurt. By the way, how did you come in?”

“You don’t lock the windows.”

It was Sehun.

“Looks like our meeting end here, Blind girl. I’ll call you next time.” Hyunseung take my hand and give me my phone back.

“Hayoung, are you alright?”Sehun asked.

“Did he hurt you?” Sohyun is there too.

“No. He just wanna talk.”

“Talk? That doesn’t seem like him at all.”Sehun added.

“You two should go home now.” Peniel said.

As I was walking with Sohyun, I heard Peniel and Sehun are talking seriously behind us.

 

Peniel P.O.V.

 

“L.joe, why did you punch him? Are you crazy? He’s gonna kill you.” L.joe is really crazy. Punching Hyunseung. No one is brave enough to do that.

“I’ll go home now. Bye” L.joewalk away.

“Hey, I’m talking to you. You crazy punk.”

“Peniel, don’t you think it’s weird ?”Sehun  asked me.

“What?”

“That Hyunseung. He never interrupted girls before. His always pick on guys.” Sehun said.

“Maybe he’s bored. We should be grateful that Hayoung is still in one piece.” But I also feel the same thing.

“Maybe Yongguk know something. Let’s go ask him.” I suggested.