Maybe I'll make her mine.

Love Options

Sohyun P.O.V.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Where do you want to go?" Ljoe smiled and asked me.

"Huh, you said...."

He put his finger on my mouth and said.

"Just tell me, river or sea?" He look at me in the eyes when he asked.

"Sea." I answered.

"Youngji also will say that. She really love the sea. So let's go." he smiled again after saying that.

"L.joe, I'm not Youngji, I'm Sohyun. Your sister is gone."

"I know that. But for today, will you be her. I really miss her. Please." 

I feel sympathy for him. He really love his sister.

"Umm..Okay, for this day only. Let's go brother." I said and hold his hand. Then I started to walk.

"Ummm, where is the sea??" I forgot that I don't even know where the sea is.

"Haha, this way." He puled me and we walk to the bus stop. Then we boarded a bus and head to the sea. He smiled all the way there.

....

We arrived at the sea. It feels so good to be there. It's been a long time since I have been to the sea. I run to the beach.

"Careful. We don't bring any clothes." He said to me.

"Yah Ljoe, I'm still in my uniform. You should have tell me earlier." I really want to play with the water.

"Okay, let's get some clothes." He pointed at a shop there.

"Huh? Really?"

"Yeah, come on. My treat." 

...

"Wow Ljoe, you really know how to take care of a girl." That words just came out of my mouth when he kneel to roll up my pants(which he pays for it and this shirt).

He just smiled. He is really quiet. Only talks when needed and just smile all the time looking at me. When I was playing with the water, he just look at my face.

"Ljoe, Hayoung's has her face, I don't." 

"I like your face. It's cute."

?????

Just what did he just say?? 

"Huh? thanks. I guess."

After that we sit on the sand and he still stare at my face.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Who is that other girl in that picture."

"That's Jieun. Hyunseung's older sister."

"Where is.."

"She's gone. Same day as my sister. Can we... talk about this another time." He smiled but it is a bitter smile.

"I'm sorry."

"It's getting late now. Let's go." He stand up and pull me up. 

....

When we arrive in front of our house, He take out a hair tie.

"Can you turn around."

He tied my hair for me."Done, that's Youngji's."

"Oh. ok."

"You're really cute. Thanks for today." He smiled and walk away.

He's charming. Yahh what am I'm saying. He treats me like her sister. But he also treat me like a girl. I felt so special with him than when I am with Sehun.

....

Sehun P.O.V.

"You don't seem to treat her like she is Youngji."

"Heh, I can't restrain myself. She maybe is a lot like Youngji but she is still a girl. I said this earlier, if you're late, I'll take her. But I'll protect her and Hayoung." Ljoe just smiled.

"You are not being serious right?" 

"i'm serious. The situation we're facing now makes me want to be always with her. Hyunseung and you can be with Hayoung. Eunji is well protected. And Chorong, Peniel can take care of her. Yura have Yongguk. So I think it's my responsibility to be with Sohyun." He smiled again.

"But you're not making her fall for you right?"

"Perhaps? I'll never know what will happen if I'm always be with her."

.....

Chorong P.O.V.

"You can call me L. Yongguk knew me. Come on let's eat."

"Okay, but I never see you before." 

"I just came back from America.............

.....

Eunji P.O.V.

"Hey Baekhyun, who's that with Chorong." I pointed at that man.

"What?" then he looks at him. He looks shocked,

"He's back...."

 

.............