Game Start

Love Options

Sehun P.O.V.

“Baekhyun, Hyunseung and Yongguk know about Youngji. Do you think Peniel knew it too?” I asked him.

That’s the first time I call her name for a long time.

“About what? My sister? He knew about it. When the girls come, he said that he had saw Hayoung from somewhere. A few days later, he came to me bringing that picture. So I tell him about Youngji.”

 “The face is the same. It’s just that Youngji is livelier than Hayoung. She is more like Sohyun.”

“Whatever. She’s not here with us anymore. Forget about her. Why did you bring Sohyun to the park? You said that Sohyun’s personalities are similar to my sister, but going there will make you remember the past more. Get over it, my sister, Youngji is dead.” L.joe said and walk away.

“Huh, yeah, I can’t forget my memories with her. But your case is worse than me. Youngji look like Hayoung but they are not the same person. I knew you always followed Hayoung because you don’t want that accident to happened again. Youngji’s dead is not your fault.  You keep on blaming yourself. Hayoung is not Youngji. Sohyun is also not her.” I was only talking to myself because he is already gone.

……

Sohyun P.O.V.

“Get over it, my sister, Youngji is dead.”

I heard L.joe said that. Then Sehun was mumbling something to himself that I cannot understand. Who is Youngji? I heard my name been said so I come close to know what they are talking about but it’s only the last word that I managed to hear.

………..

Chorong P.O.V.

Earlier this morning, before the accident, I was going home to meet Yongguk and asked her about the picture. Then I met Hyunseung so I asked him. He was surprised at first but he don’t want to answer me. After meeting him the accident happened. I was walking with Peniel (met him on my way to school), the car that hit me at first will probably hit Peniel if I did not move. I saw the car and pushed Peniel. Then I don’t remember anything after that.

But this evening, Sohyun tell me about L.joe’s sister. She said that Sehun and L.joe talks about her. I think I can linked up something now but still, I want to get out of hospital and start again this investigation.

Then Yongguk said something weird to me. Something about past and taking care of myself. I was busy eating ice cream and watching a drama so I don’t really heard him.

I can’t sleep thinking about the picture again. I really need to know everything that happened before so my heart can be at ease. I really like mystery.

…..

Hyunseung P.O.V.

…I have make my first move. You also have made one. Asking help from your enemy. Such a great move. Now it’s my turn again. From now on, the game will be very interesting. Maybe you should start building walls now, your defence look vulnerable. Even my weakest attack can break through it now. But I will give you another chance to make your move. Use it well. J…..

This guy think he is playing a game with me. Just wait. I’ll get you and teach you not to mess with me.

….. Not to forget, I think my next move will be a week from now. Use your time well. Please don’t make this game become boring…..

 

……………..

Yongguk P.O.V.

“Come here..” Hyunseung called me.

“What?”

Then he showed me more messages.

“Game? He is playing with our life. I can’t forgive this guy.”

“Don’t be too emotional. We must act now. Call all your friend. We need to play this ‘game’. I’ve fall into his trap by telling you about him. There is no backing anymore, I will confront him and protect Hayoung and Yura.” Hyunseung looks serious.

I called Peniel, Sehun, L.joe and Baekhyun to the rooftop at recess.

…………..

 

 

 

 

 

I can't think of anyone that had face like Hayoung so I decided to just use Youngji's name.