Dreams

Love Options

Yongguk P.O.V.

 

“Hey guys!” I greet  Sehun and Peniel at the café near the school. We always have our breakfast there before going to school. L.joe is still sleeping at the table. Sehun and Peniel ordered the usual breakfast for all of us.

“Wake up! The foods coming.” L.joe wake up. He still look sleepy but start eating faster than I thought a sleepy person can.

“Yongguk, did you finish doing last week essays? Please let me copy the last essay.” He always did not complete his homework. I wonder how he can pass all the examinations. Furthermore, he never get out of the top ten in the ranking.

“Okay”

“Yongguk, let’s go to the shopping mall after school. It’s been a long time since we’ve been there.” Peniel asked.

“We just go there last week. I don’t have anything to do there anyways.” Sehun replied.

“Yeah, there is nothing interesting there.” I also didn’t feel like going there.

“There are new movie and also we need to buy the new PS4!!!!” Peniel love to play games.

“Okay. Let’s go because I don’t have anything to do at home.” Sehun nod his head.

“I also wanted to buy present for my sister. Okay we will go there after school today. Do you guys know what present my sister would like?” I asked for their opinion. I wanted to give her present because she has come back here.

“Girls will like jewelries.” Peniel guessed.

“ Too expensive.”

“Teddy Bear??” Sehun also guessed.

“Nope. She has a big one already. My father gave her last year.”

“Why don’t you asked her? She is there with her friends.” L.joe pointed at the counter.

Chorong is there with Hayoung, Eunji and Sohyun. It seems like they are also here to have breakfast. Chorong realized we are here and wave to us.

“Oppa! What are you doing here?” Chorong come.

“We always have our breakfast here. Do you live nearby?” I asked.

“Oppaa! You didn’t even know where I am living.” Chorong sulk and left the café with her friends.

“You said your mother give them the house. How can you did not know where the house is?” Peniel asked.

“My mother…has many houses. There is no way I will know all of it.”

“They live nearby.” Sehun said.

“Just two block from this café.” Ljoe added.

“Oh. That’s why they come here.” I then realized something. Wait, how did this two boys knew where my sister live?

“Hey, how did you know where they live?” Peniel asked. It seems like this boy is also thinking what I’m thinking.

“Just accidentally meeting them yesterday.” Sehun answered.

“Let’s go. We’ll be late.” L.joe did not answered but stand up and walk outside. Sehun and Peniel looked at each other and then follow him. I stand up and walk. But I’m still thinking why Ljoe did not answered.

 

(at School)

“Yongguk, help me with this. Send all of the homework to my table. I have a meeting with the principal.” Miss Heather pointed at all the books on the table.

I just walk slowly so I will be entering the History class a bit late. I love it when I have the reason to skip classes. I always wanted to skip a bit of the lessons but I don’t want to miss the whole class.

After leaving all the books on Miss Heather table, I walk slowly to the door. Maybe other teacher will asked me to do something. That means another reason to skip class.

“Yongguk, come here.” Jackpot! Mister Choi, the Mathematics teacher call my name.

“What class do you have now? Can you help me. Go call Sulli and take her to see me.”

“Okay.” I smiled happily. Sulli class is having Chemistry now. They will be at the lab. It’s far enough from my class to make me skip the first part of the lesson.

After I call Sulli, I was on my way back to my class when a girl tapped my shoulder.

“Hello. Can you help me?” she pointed at three big boxes on the floor.

I lifted the two boxes and she lift one.

“Do you remember me, my name is Yura.”

"Yeah, you're in my class last year." She smiled.

"You remember me. Oh, we're here, thank you." we arrived at the store.

.....

 

Author P.O.V

"Guys lets go to the rooftop. I have something to talk about." Peniel asked his friend.

When they arrived, Peniel sit down first followed by the others.

"Hey guys, since I knew you guys, none of us ever dated anybody,right?" Peniel asked.

They all nodded. None of them know why Peniel asked them that question.

"I think now is the time for us to think about girls."

"Now what are you really want to say, huh?" Yongguk asked.

"Nothing, I am thinking, since we know each other, the only things we did not know about each other is our dream girls?" Peniel smiled." So I just wanna ask you guys about your taste in girls."

"What make you wanna ask that?" Ljoe asked him.

"It was yesterday, the four girls make me wonder, how can I never been in love with somebody."

"Now that you say that, I also feel the same." Yongguk scratch his head. Sehun and Ljoe nod.

"So answer my question." Peniel added.

"You answer it first." Sehun point at Peniel. Peniel think about it and said.

"I think I like girl like my sister, Jiyoon. A bit rough but soft hearted."

"then date your sister." Ljoe seem to be annoyed with the topic they are talking about.

"I just saying that someone like her. Your turn Sehun."

"I don't know but I just like someone who is really pretty. With long hair." he imagined it with his eyes closed.

"Long hair are everywhere." Yongguk laugh at Sehun explanation.

"What about you?!!" Sehun glared at Yongguk.

"I liked someone that is kind, maybe with long hair, big eyes and shorter than me."

"There also a lot of girls like that, you dumb." Sehun poke him.

"Now we left with one person, Ljoe." Peniel said.

"....I..I think I like someone that I can take care of. Someone that don't want my help but will have to accept it. Someone who will let me be her guardian even if she never wanted it. Someone who did not even realised myself were always with her." Ljoe explained.

"Too long. Make it short." Sehun stopped Ljoe from explaining more.

"Someone like....Oh the class have begin, lets go." Ljoe stand up and walk away.

"Hey! Finish your word." Peniel yelled at him.

" I knew he want to say someone name." Yongguk said to Sehun.

"Yeah. Glad to know he like someone. I always think he never liked anyone because he always sleep." Sehun replied.

"But I think it will be hard to find a girl like that." Peniel said as they follow him back to class.