LOVE OPTIONS

Love Options

5 years later

Eunji P.O.V.

"Baekhyun, help me throw this." There are many job to do as tonight there were more customer compared to the other day. So I need to ask him for help.

"Okay, Hey, you guys can go home after finished cleaning. I'll do the closing." Baekhyun tell the other worker.

The other worker go back after finished their work. I waited for Baekhyun. He take too long to throw the garbage.

"Hey, Eunji. I'll ask this again, will you be my fan?" 

He appeared holding the bouquet of roses and smiling. So this is why he wanted all the workers to go back. That really bring back memories. Being his fan? Haha. 

"NO" I smiled and answered.

"I really hope you'll say that. Because if you say yes I;ll not be able to ask the next question." He walked and stopped right in front of me.

My face feel hot. Am I'm blushing?

"Jung Eunji, Will you be mine?" He asked while kneeling.

So this day has come.

"Will it be different if I say No?" I aasked.

"Of course. It will be very awkward when we meet. The facts that you're still working here after 5 years make it more awkward as we will always meet. So you better say yes." He smiled and look me in the eye.

"You're confessing but it looks like you're forcing me." I smiled.

"Yeah, I'm really forcing you. It's really good having you as my friend. But I'm really afraid if somebody take you away. I'm tired of waiting. I've waited for 5 years. So now I'll force you. Just accept it."

"You know Baekhyun, your fans will be mad at me so be ready to protect your fans because if they attack me, I'll kill them." I take the roses.

He raised his headand he seems surprised.

"So your answer is..." He asked

"YES"....

...

Yura P.O.V.

Yongguk changed somehow lately. He finished studying in college and has come back. But whenever we meet, he always stare at me. I couldn't read what he was thinking. He also always asked me many things that he already knew about me as if he wanted to ensure it.

Today we meet again and he asked something that really shocked me.

"Yura, can I meet yur family?" he asked. 

"Huh.. But my brothe...."

"It's okay, sooner or later I'll need to comfront he again." He said seriously.

"The longer we wait the harder for us to said it when we mt later. My mistake, his mistake, we need to mend it now. I'll work at my father company after this. So I'll be really busy. So I want to meet your brother quickly." He said again. 

"If you say so." I called  my brother. After a while he come.

He look at Yongguk and Yongguk also look at him. I'm really afraid that they will fight in this cafe but my brother just sit down and not said a thing. He doesn't ask anything as if he already knew why we called him here.

 They stayed in that condition in a long time. Then Yongguk said.

"It's over. We may not be frinds but we're not enemies anymore, right? I'm tired fighting with you." Yongguk said.

"Okay." Hyunseung say and stand up. He was about to leave when Yongguk said.

"Thats not all. Stay here as Yura's brother. Let me make this official." He take out a ring from his pocket and clicked his fingers.

Suddenly all the lights is off and three waiter take out a appeared with some candle and surround us.

"Today, in front of your brother, I wanted to ask you, will you marry me?" Yongguk kneel and take out the ring from the box.

Hyunseung does not look like he is shocked at all. 

"YES" 

......

Sehun P.O.V.

"I still miss you Youngji.." I wandering at the park and stopped at a bench. I stare at the sky.

"There are no stars tonight."

I turned around and see Ljoe was there.

"You're back." He said.

"Yeah, I'm back for good. I rally missed this place." I said.

He sit beside me also stare at the empty sky.

"You know, sometimes I think that you'll be better if you don't come back. She's gone for a long time, just let her go. She will be hoping that you can do that." He said to me.

"You know that I've tried what I can but forgetting her was not that easy." I said.

"It's late already. You come back without telling anyone. You'll get scolded tomorrow. Get some rest. Everything has changed so you will need some energy to swallow it all tomorrow. And tomorrow we will be going to the beach. Don't be late." Ljoe leave.

Everything change?

.....

Sehun P.O.V.

"You've come back!! Why don't you tell us?!!" Chorong yelled.

"Give him a break sister. Come on we'll get going." Yongguk just look at me and smiled.

L, Baekhyun and Peniel was also there. Eunji was carrying some junk food. Hyunseung was leaning against the door of his car and looked at me. They said that he don't have Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde in him anymore.

"Peniel , where will we put this?" a girl asked Peniel. 

"Who's that?" I asked L.

"That's Jiyeon. Peniel's sister." L said.

"Noona, come here, this is Sehun. This is my sister Jiyeon." Peniel introduced us.

I smiled at her and she also smiled at me.

Then I saw L and Peniel smiling and looking at each other so I stopped looking at her.

She leave to put her bag inside the car.

Then when I turn around I saw Sohyun and Hayoung. I still am not used to see this version of Hayoung. She was carrying a bag and walking without her stick. It sure has been a long time since I left.

"Sehun, you're back." Hayoung said. Sohyun also turn and saw me.

"Hi. It's been a long time."

"HEY GUYS QUICKLY GET IN YOUR CAR, WE'LL BE LATE IF WE DON'T GO NOW!" Chorong yelled.

"Guess we'll need to get going." Sohyun said and pulled Hayoung into Yongguk's car.

Yura is in the car with Hyunseung. Peniel and her sister. Baekhyun, L and me were in Ljoe's car.

...

"Yongguk and Yura will get married next month. Your timing to come back is really good." Baekhyun said.

"But really, what are you thinking leaving without even contacting us once?" Baekhyun added.

"Stop it, he has his reason." Ljoe said.

L don't say anything.

"I'm sorry. I just ned to fix myself. But really, Yongguk and Yura? But they're still young, And Hyunseung?"

"Everything has changed. Even Eunji and Baekhyun is already bethrothed." Ljoe said.

Baekhyun flashed his ring.

"Just last week. In Busan." He smiled.

"Hayoung and Sohyun?" I wanted to asked but the words just won't come out of my mouth. I was waiting for them to tell me but no one speak about it.

....

Chorong P.O.V.

It was a sunny day. The weather was really nice to be at the beach. Not so many people. 

Sehun coming back just at the perfect time as we wanted all to be there for my brother's wedding.

If just he's here everything will be complete. 

It have been 5 years since I met him at the hospital. 

"Hi, waiting for me." 

"Niel? How?" I asked.

"I arranged everything. Sehun coming back? I make him come back."

"How?"

"Easy. He always missed Youngji, just give him a slight push and he'll quickly come back here."

"And why are you also here?" I asked him.

"The conclusion of my experiment." He said and then when I turn around he vanished.

I walk to the beach as many of them were playing volleyball except Hyunseung. He was sleeping under the tree. And Sehun, he just watched them play sitting on a rock. 

He didn't realise me. He was looking at Hayoung, then Sohyun and Jiyeon.

"Womanizer detected." I whisper at his ear.

He startled.

"You really lost contact with us right. You're like a loser now. 5 years ago Sohyun liked you but you choose Hayoung. Then you vanish right after Hayoung managed to get her vision back. You don't even fight to get her. You give hope to Sohyun. You think she'll wait for you. She have to move on. Look at Hyunseung, he fight for Hayoung until the end even when Hayoung mistake him for Ljoe, he tries and now look.."

Hayoung and Hyunseung were chatting under the tree. They look really happy.

"And I'm sure Ljoe did not tell you yet. He will bring Sohyun to meet his parents next week." 

He smiled.

"Looks like everyone has chosen their options. I'm the only loser." He looks sad.

"Youngji will never like seeing you become a loser. And if you look in front of you, you also have your options." She look at Jiyeon.

...

That night at the beach.

A couple announce the theme of their marriage.

A fiance get a bouquet of roses for his fiancee.

A man who once had many personalities bring a girl who once lived in the darkness in front of the campfire and propose to her to be together forever. 

A brother who lost his sister walks holding hand with a girl that have many similarities with her sister.

A loser found a new light in his life and tried to let the past be past.

A boy was about to lost his sister to the loser.

A friend who sacrifice everything after an accident get his friend back.

And the angel, or just a man, maybe a genie, I mean genius that make all of the things happen to get to know one thing called lovee still don't get his answer.

...

"Mr Niel! If you want to know love, why don't you just try to love?" I asked him.

"That  is a good idea. So will you be my lab mice." He smiled at me.

 

 

 

THE END