Tell us all

Love Options

Hayoung's P.O.V.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine after this." The man they called L said.

He come to me after school and forced me to go with him. He take me to a hospital.

He asked me to do a check-up for my eye. When he knew the result, he said.

"You know already that you can heal your eyes if you go through the surgery?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Why don't you do it? It's been four years." He asked me curiously.

"My parents died in the accident. The surgery cost.. I cannot afford it..

 

Yongguk P.O.V.

"Yura, where's your brother?" Hayoung is back with us. She was wandering around the town." 

"I'll call him. Thanks." Yura said.

I am walking with Peniel, Sehun and Baekhyun.

"I was searching around there earlier but she was not there." Peniel said.

"I doubt that she is just wandering around. His message said that it was his doing." I said.

"Why do I keep thinking that he is L. The one that do all of this is again, L." Baekhyun said.

"Again?" Peniel asked. "I'm really confused now. Why don't you just tell me all about this."

"Yeah, I know something is weird. This is all connected to Jieun and Youngji. All about what happened 4 years ago, that accident. You, Hyunseung and Ljoe know about that. We also need to know. If it's about Youngji I have the right to know." Sehun said.

I don't want them to be involved but they already know too much.

"Okay, call Ljoe. I'll tell Yura to tell his brother that I will reveal everything. Baekhyun call Eunji and tell all the girls to meet at the park." 

I cannot do anything to keep them safe so I think we all need to know the truth about everything.

.....

"You really are going to tell them?" Ljoe asked. He come alone.

"We need to."

The girls arrived. Only Yura and Hyunseung is not here.

Then Hyunseung arrived. He walk straight to Hayoung.

My phone rang.

"Yongguk, Help!" the phone call ended. It's Yura's voice.

Then Hyunseung also get a call. He turn around and punched me.

"This is all because of you. My sister died. Now he got my twin. You f***** boy. Why my family again?!!" Hyunseung cannot control his emotions.

"He got Yura." I told them. Baekhyun and Peniel was holding Hyunseung. The Hayoung talk for the first time.

"Hyunseung. Calm down. We need to save your sister first. Control yourself." She held his face."Look at me."

It works. Hyunseung looks like he calmed down.

"So boys, lets go to action." Peniel said.

"What are you talking about? We don't even know where is she?" Ljoe looks serious."Lets find her quickly. I don't want to attend any more funerals."

.....

Chorong P.O.V.

"Why every time all the things will be revealed there will be something that will interrupted it." Eunji said.

"We'll find out sooner or later. The things that I really want to know is why did we not realize something that is happening around us for quite a long time. Who is doing this to us?" I asked. But I know, the one that knows everything were on their way to save Yura.

 

....