The Options We Have...

Love Options

Chorong P.O.V.

"I've figured out almost, if not all. You're not the one who have done all of these right? Even my accident, is truly an accident that you have nothing to do with. You're are really good at lying Niel."

Niel laugh and then stand up.

"Come with me, I'll tell you everything, Haha." 

...

"Soo start talking." I insisted.

"Talk about what?" 

"Everything? What is your motive? Why did you create such a mess?" I asked him.

"Really? Did I create a mess? I thought that you'd be able to understand me but you're just as dumb as all the others. Don't you think that all I have done is just to conect all of you together. Like bringing L back. Making Yongguk and Hyunseung being on the same team. Bringing Youngji back to the memories of Sehun and Ljoe. Making Hayoung remembered all what had happened to her. Yura's family. I'm not making a mess. It's just a perfectly constructed experiment. To test human's emotions. Did you think that I'm being bullied by Hyunseung because he was stronger. He bully me because I wanted him to. I am the one who make him bully me. How do you think Dr Jekyll and Hyde in him will be awakened. Haha, such a simple creature like you all will not understand my perfect experiment." 

"What, wait a minute, I don't understand?..."I am confused with him now.

"Yeah of course you will not understand. Let me explain to you."

"It all started after the accident. You should know the details. How Hyunseung and Yongguk started to fight each other. Hyunseung thought that it was Yongguk fault that Jieun die. Ljoe speak less after that day. Sehun started to wander around that park still thinking about his memories with Youngji. Hayoung become blind. L left this town. Peniel come. Peniel coming to this place is really important. I doubt that he will understand what happened. When he first come here, he accideentally raised the temper of Hyunseung, Ljoe, Baekhyun and Sehun saved him. That is when their bond started. Hyunseung was left alone. Becoming friend with Peniel make them connected back."

I just listened to him.

"It was nothing interesting until you girls come. Yongguk little sister,adopted daughter that know nothing about what happened. The blind girl that scream at Hyunseung to save me. A girl that her character was so similar to Youngji. And Eunji that bring back Baekhyun to the team. How can I just stay. It was a perfect setup for my experiment. So after a little research, I was able to create the game. You see, human emotions is really simple yet interesting. Playing with the emotions is better than any lab experiment. It feels good when I manipulate them. Watching them fear something that not exist, watching them fight for the love that perhaps has already gone now."

He looks like a maniac now, a little crazy.

"You say that, but why did I felt that you just want to help them finding their love by doing that. Recovering the love that is gone. Connecting the dots between them.?"

"Think what you want, I'm having fun with the game. And another thing, tomorrow will be the end."

He was about to leave when I said.

"You believe in Love right. That's why you created this game because you believe that love will connect them back."

"LOVE, thats another emotions that was a little bit more complicated about humans. It was hard to handle like what happened between Ljoe and Sohyun. I never thought that will happen. Yura's affection for Yongguk eased the gameflow. Sehun Hayoung Hyunseung make an interesting plot. When you look at it, my game is really perfect that it doesnt look like a game at all. Love is just an element in my game." He walk away.

"You can just say you believe in love rather than talking that much." I smiled. His game really succeed in the end. After meeting with that masked guy. Everything has changed. Hyunseung and Yongguk still doesnt become best friend but they don't speak to each other which is better than punching each other. Hayoung went through the operation and still cannot see but the time will come and she will be able to see. L and the other boys become better. Not like best friend but they as Eunji said, they are developing their friendship. 

Baekhyun and Eunji... there will be their POV later so I will not give spoiler. Niel vanish from the school and our life. Perhaps I'm the only one that knew all about the story. He'll be back or maybe I'll search for him later.As for Ljoe and Sohyun, I just knew it when Niel tell me so I think that maybee the two of them wanted to keep it as their secret...

 

Hayoung P.O.V.

I saw light. After all those year, this is the first time I saw light with my eyes.

I open my eye slowly but there was only light. It is really bright that I felt pain. Then a hand touch my hand.

"Slowly, there's no rushing. Take your time." that's Ljoe voice. 

"If its painful then it's okay to give up. You can try again later." He said again.

"No I'll do it now, will you help me. Don't leave me."

"We'll not leave you." Ljoe said again.

Then I saw colours. My vision was taking shape. 

When I finally open my eyes, I was in a room with many strangers. I knew all of them but I only have seen Chorong, Eunji and Sohyun all crying. 

"You've made it." All of them come to hug me.

Ljoe did not release my hand.

"It's a new start for you, I'm..."

"Ljoe.." I said. I knew what happened was only my imaginations. He did not actually speak anything. But then he smiled like he knew what I was thinking.

"I'm Peniel, this is Sehun, Hyunseung , Baekhyun, Yongguk and Yura." Peniel introduce everyone in the room.

Then the doctor come in and they need to leave the room.

 

Chorong P.O.V.

"Now Ljoe, why did she only held your hand?" I asked Ljoe and everyone look at us.

"I don't know." he smiled.

I look at Sohyun but she doesnt seem to care.

Hyunseung is waiting outside the door so that he can go in right after the doctor finished.

After the doctor leave all of them went in but I was distracted by something.

...

"So you appeared at last. Mr Niel." I found him.

"Love is really weird right. You're wondering why Hayoung held Ljoe's hand instead of Hyunseung? Why Sohyun don't seem to care? It's simple actually. All of them have their own options. To love, care or choose. In the end you'll find the answer. Actually, I think if you go in that room you'll find all the answer."

"As always, I never really understand you." I said.

"I'll get going. Tell me the rest of the story later." 

"Where are you going?"

"I also have my options, I'm leaving for new experiment intstead of staying here. W'ell meet again. Don't miss me." He said.

"After this, I'll go and meet you" I said to myself.

I went back into the room to find out about all....

 

5 years later..............

 

TO BE CONTINUED