Afterschool... part 1

Love Options

Eunji P.O.V.

"Hey girls, what are we going to do today? I am not working after school." I asked them after class ended.

"I have somewhere to go. Sorry." Sohyun said while packing her stuff.

"I don't have anything to do. But Eunji, I think you will not be spending that time with us." Chorong smiled.

"What do you mean?.." 

"Hello girls, can I borrow her for the entire evening?" Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere and dragged me outside.

"YAHH!! What are you doing? Do you want to die."

"I will die later.But for now. just follow me."

.......

Sohyun P.O.V.

I don't know what I'm doing but I wanted to go there again. To the park.

When I arrived there, I take out the books and started reading. I just can go to another park but I really attracted to this park since he showed it to me. But whenever I'm here, I never meet him.

"Hello, are you busy?" a man voice asked.

"huh, L.joe.. No I'm not. What are you doing here?"

"Thats exactly what I wanted to asked, I've seen you around here as much as I walked passed it. I don't think this is the nearest to your home. So why are you here all the time?"

"Not all the time. I just come here whenever I have free time. Just attracted to this place. Why are you here?"

"I'm here just to asked you that question. Sehun always come here before but now I don't really see him come very often. I wonder why?"

"Me too.." the words accidentally come out of my mouth.

"Huh, you know he always come here?" L.joe asked.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here?" Sehun come to the rescue. I'm relieved that he come at the right time. I don't have to answer that question.

"Hey princess, what are you reading? love story..Boring.. What brings you here man." Sehun asked L.joe.

"Just wandering around. Hey come with me." L.joe walk to a bench not very far away.

"Wait a minute princess.."

I watched the two of them talking. It looks like they are talking about something serious but I can't hear them. But that was the first time L.joe speak to me. He actually have a nice voice.

....

L.Joe P.O.V.

"So you finally showed this place to another girl?"

"What are you talking about?.."Sehun tried to deny but I cut him before he finish.

"Sohyun come here because of you. She always come here doing something but most of the time she just look around looking for someone. It must be you, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah I showed this place to her. So what? Can't I show it to other girls?"

"Of course you can but you said you like Hayoung."

" Yes I said that. But this place, I just showed it to Sohyun. Not such a big deal."

"Sehun, I know you. You still can't forget her. But why bring Sohyun into this. She like you."

"Really?" 

"Don't pretend that you don't know. You also like Sohyun, right. But you also like Hayoung. Let me say something, Don't mess around with them." I raised my voice a bit.

"Okay. But remember, Hayoung is not HER. She's gone. Your sister is dead. She is not HER. I know that you have always been protecting her all this time since she come."

I am shocked. how did he know about that.

"I know that. Just don't mess around with their feelings." I left them in the park.

...

Chorong P.O.V.

"AHHHHH.. SOOO BOOORIIINNNG!!! What can we do now Hayoung????" I am so bored.

Sohyun is gone. Eunji with Baekhyun. Yongguk must be with Yura. He still don't learn anything.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

 

to be continued