Youngji

Love Options

Sohyun P.O.V.

"L.joe, can I ask you something?"

"What?" he opened the door of the lab and let me walk first. He had manners even with that cold attitude.

"Thanks, there's my book." I run to get my books but didn't realise that there was a broom on the floor and fell, again. And again, he caught me.

"You're falling a lot today." L.joe smiled again.

What happened to me today?

When we are walking back to our class,I asked him.

"Why are you following Hayoung home everyday?" I was afraid at first but I wanna know so I must ask him.

"You knew?"

"She can't see but I can. You even send her home when she is walking with me.Its so obvious. Hyunseung also followed her but not everyday like you. Do you like her?" I look at his face. Still keeping his usual poker face.

"It's not like that. If I tell you, can you keep it a secret. I'll just tell you this to make you don't misunderstood my intention. You have that picture too right?"

"This?" I show him the picture I found in my locker.

"Yeah. She looks like  Hayoung right?"

"Yeah, they looks he same." she was standing close to Sehun.

"But you know, she's a lot like you. Cheerful and clumsy. Her name is Youngji. That's my sister." he smiled again wheen telling about that girl.

"Like me? Your sister? Where is she now?" I was shocked to know that. 

"She died a few years ago." he looks sad now.

Then without him explaining I realise why he always follow Hayoung.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Just keep it as our secret. I don't want everyone to know about it. You can tell your friends." He opened the class door fo me and we get back to our seats.

"Hey where have you been Sohyun?" Chorong asked.

"I left my books at the lab."

"With Ljoe?? Wuuuuu" Eunji said and laugh.

....

Chorong P.O.V.

When the class ends, the boys come to us.

"Hayoung, let me send you home. We can go for some ice cream first." Sehun asked Hayoung.

But just after he said that Hyunseung grabbed Hayoung's hand and said, "Let's go."

"Okay. Sorry Sehun." Hayoung said.

Hyunseung walk with Hayoung but still pushed Niel's head on his way out.

"Yahhh, come on we need to go early today." Baekhyun shouted outside our class and Eunji run outside.

"We are holding special events for our new recipe today. Come if you want free food." Eunji said while running.

"Sohyun, can you help me with something today?" Ljoe asked Sohyun. Ljoe? Wow, I dont always see him talking to us. 

Sohyun glance at Sehun and the look at Ljoe and said, "Okay."

Ljoe walk and stopped beside Sehun."Come on make up your mind. If you're late, you'll lose both of them." 

He don't even bother to whisper and then walk with Sohyun. Sehun just look at them.

And thats left me alone. Yongguk has gone to meet Yura. Hmmmm. I'm alone again. Sehun and Peniel walk back together.

That's okay, I'll go to the cafe and eat.

.....

"Eunjjiiii!!! Give me some free cakes."

"Chorong, you're alone. Haha, Hyunseung and Hayoung just left. It is too crowded here so they left. Just take whatever you want. There are three new cake and some cookise for free. I'll get you the drinks. Quick or you will not have any place to eat."

I sat at one table. Alone. Whatever, I just want to eat.

"Hello, can I sit here? all the other place is full." A man asked me.

I raised my head and saw a handsome man.

"Yes. Hello." I smiled. Now I have a partner.

"Chorong??" he asked.

"How do you know my name?"

 

............