Roses

Love Options

Eunji P.O.V.

When I’m walking in the class everyone is looking at me. I wonder  why? Some of the girls whispered to each other.

“Hey Sohyun, why they stare at me?”

“Huh? I think I know why. Look.” Sohyun pointed at something on my table.

It is a bouquet of roses. Red roses. Who put it there?

“Did anybody left it here?!”  I asked the class.

Some girls stare at me. They were that Baekhyun’s fan.

“That’s mine. But you can take it.” Someone said.

I turned around and see Baekhyun there. He was smiling at me.

“You’ll be my fan now??” He smiled.

“Wow, you said you just met yesterday?” Chorong said. She and Sohyun was busy smelling the roses.

I grabbed the roses and give it back to him.

“No. Now take it. I need my table back.”

“Still no. Okay, I’ll try again tomorrow. Meet again this evening, will we?”  He asked.

“Maybe?”

“I’ll take that as a YES.” He smiled and walked outside. He give the roses to Chorong and Sohyun.

“Wow, soo cooooll” Sohyun said as she was still smelling the roses.

I smirked. That boy really do what he said. But it seem like too much. Giving roses to someone just to make me be his fan. Just what he think he is, idol??

“Hey, what is this, someone sent my sister roses.” Yongguk arrived to our table.

“It’s not mine. A boy give it to Eunji. She don’t want it.” Chorong pointed at me.

“Baekhyun?? I met him outside.” He said and go back to his place.

………..

There were something weird happening. I think Baekhyun give me 20 roses. Sohyun only have 8 and Chorong have 8. Yongguk take one. There were more people that take it.

“Hey girls, did you give the roses to anyone? There were only 16 left.”

“Yongguk Oppa take one. Wait, you count it?” Chorong laugh.

“Yeah, two roses is missing. Wait, I remember, Hyunseung take one.” Sohyun count her flower.

“ Hyunseung take one? What is he going to do with the rose.”

“He give it to Hayoung.” Chorong pointed at a rose on Hayoung’s table.

“Is he crazy? Just yesterday he was picking up on Hayoung, now he give her rose.”Sohyun  said.

“So where is another two? Before class started I counted it is 20 roses.” I asked them.

“Someone take it. Let’s go back.” Chorong walk outside holding Hayoung’s hand. Sohun and me followed them.

“Hey Eunjjiiiiiii!! Wait for me.”

I turned around and saw that boy again. He come holding a bar of chocolate.

“For you.” He put the chocolate in my hand.

“We’ll go back first Eunji.” Sohyun and Choong look at him and walk away.

“Wait…”

“Okay, I’ll send her home.” Baekhyun said loudly.

“Hey, now you have become my fan right?” He asked.

“I think you are crazy. Normally, only fans give present. You’re acting like my fan now.”

“Haha. I’m your fan. Don’t you know that?” He smiled.

“Come on, lets go to the café.” He walk.I followed him. I really wonder why I follows him.

“Baekhyun, where did you get the flower and this chocolate? It must be expensive.”

“I don’t even spend money to get that. It was from my fans. I always have something like that inside my locker every morning.”

“What, someone give it to you and you give it to me like it is yours?”

“Hehe, It’s better than I throw it away. Forget about that, Eunji, I have a question, do you need extra money?”

“Money, of course I need it. Why did you ask?”

“You can work at the café with me.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. That way I won’t become bored and can always play with you.” He laugh.

“Yahhh!!"I shouted.

I'm very lucky, It hasnt been long since I'm here but i got a job now. This boy really helps me a lot.