Past

Love Options

..........

"Such a coincidence meeting you here." Hyunseung said.

"Or this is not really a coincidence. You were always here. I'm feeling really bad for her having you stalking her all the time." Hyunseung added.

"Go away!" a man said.

"I was also following her but I never thought that there are someone else with me. I wonder why? If you like her, why don't you just talk to her." Hyunseung keep asking.

The man walk away.

Hyunseung watch as he walk away. Then he took a glance at Hayoung's house and walk home.

 

Chorong P.O.V.

"Chorong, I wonder why that Baekhyun was very quiet today? I never seen him being like that." Eunji ask me.

"Maybe he's having problems. You only know him for a month, off course you never seen him like that."

"Choroong!!! Yongguk and Hyunseungg!! At the field." Sohyun run toward me and shouted.

"What!" Hyunseung? it must be not a good thing.

"Let's go, Eunji, stay with Hayoung." I sprint with Sohyun to the field. There are always many people there during recess but why are they gathering around to look at something.

When I arrive there I saw Yongguk and Hyunseung is standing in front of each other. But Yongguk mouth is bleeding. Yura is crying behind him.

"I told you to stay away from my family. Do you hear me. After what you have done, you still dare to date my sister." Hyunseung glared at me when I arrived.

"Please Hyunseung, I love Yura." Yongguk wipe the blood from his mouth.

Hyunseung kicked him.

"What are you doing to my brother. Are you insane? This is school." I shouted and run to help Yongguk.

Hyunseung walk towards me. At once I thought he will also hit me but he walk passed me and pulled Yura's hand.

"Haha, love?!! Do you even know what that word mean. Yura, go back to your class."

The bell rings and the other students leave the place. Peniel, Sehun and Ljoe also come.

"You're lucky today, I warned you, never get near my sister ever again. I'll really kill you then." He leave us.

"I can stand up myself. I'll go to the nurse room. Go back to the class. Chorong, don't ask anything. It's my fault this time. Now GO!" Yongguk walks away.

Ljoe and Sehun seems to know something but Peniel is looking confused like myself.

"The class starting Chorong, let's go" Sehun said.

There is something that is not right. Why did Hyunseung hit him? Just what did Yongguk done to his family before?