HaYoungJieun Part 1

Love Options

Chorong P.O.V.

That man used Yura's phone to call me..

"Hey come home girls. She's here. Your brother is on his way. If you really want to know everything then come. Bring all of them." He said.

"Eunji, its seems like he mess around with our house. He said if we want to know everything we have to go home."

...

Yongguk P.O.V.

"Hello, your girl is here with me. Where? Your sister's place. Come faster, if you come late  then we will all miss dinner." 

....

It takes time for us to go there because we were separated to search for Yura earlier. When we arrived , I saw my sister. 

"Chorong, why did you come? I told you to stay there. How did you know he was here?" 

"He mess around with my house. Come on let's finish him." She cracked her fist.

Hyunseung opened the door and scream for her twin.

Their house is not big but she is not there. But then when we were all inside. The door was locked by someone.

"He locked us inside." Peniel said.

All the rooms were also locked from inside so we cannot leave through the room's window.

"I can't open my room. Hayoung's also cannot." 

He even locked the kitchen door from inside so we cannot get in from the living room.There was only one window left. We went upstairs to the room the girls used as store. There was someone sitting there. On the window.

"Hi everyone. You're late. All your keys cannot be used today, But it's fine, you must enter from outside. Remove all the chais and you can use your keys again. How to go out and remove the chair. Of course Yura. She's not here. I left her at your home Hyunseung. Tied to a chair with a knife one metre away. If she get the knife and untie herself fast then you can go out earlier. Hehe. Her scream is cute." he threw Yura's phone to Hyunseung.

"You, are you crazy?!!" Peniel run towards him but Ljoe stopped him.

Sehun also grabbed Hyunseung arm.

"Why did you do this.?" I asked.

"I told you it is a game. My game is great right? You'll never be able to expect anything. Even you all gathering here also was my plan. L, yeah it is also my plan. He's not here also is my plan. So in this level I want to hear something from the players. Yongguk, Ljoe and Hyunseung. I guess all of them want to hear the same thing. Don't move Baekhyun, I can easily jump and run away. Even if you called the police they cannot do anything. No one's hurt. I just wanted to talk." He turn around but we cannot see his face as he is wearing a mask.

"Tell me about Youngji and Jieun. From the start I wanted to know about everything but  no matter how I investigate, it looks like only you guys have the answer." 

"Why do you need to know about them?" Hyunseung asked.

"Because this game is exactly created because of the accident. It will never ends if you don't tell me. I can just go now if you don't want to talk. But you know what I am capable of. Maybe some blood will be spilled if this game is continued tomorrow?"

"What do you want to know? It's okay Hyunseung, we cannot hide the fact anymore." I said when Hyunseung don't seem to agree with me.

"Good. Now I asked you, they died in a car accident? Why is L blamed? Who is involved? What happened to the other car? Youngji is not supposed to be there, how did she get there?" He asked.

I looked around and saw all of them was also eagerly waiting for the answer. Ljoe nodded.

"Tell them all." he said.

Hyunseung lean against the wall and just stare at me.

"Okay. Let's start." When I tell them the story, I keep wondering why he want to know all of these."

.......

"Ljoe, I'm going to meet Sehun."

.....te be continued..

 

 

There will be a few chapters left until it will be completed. Thanks for all the support.