Picture

Love Options

Yongguk P.O.V.

‘Level 1 start!! Enjoy…’

After our meeting at the rooftop, he began sending text to each of us. It was always the same text to all of us. How did he know our number or who involve in the meeting, we don’t know but each of us could not deny that we feel suspicious to everyone now. Even among ourselves.

“It’s starting ..” Peniel said while holding his phone.

“Just be ready. Don’t let what happened to Chorong repeat.” L.joe looks serious.

I look around and saw Hyunseung staring blankly at Hayoung.

“Yongguk, come here.” Chorong call me outside. “What happened? You’re not hurt??” I panicked.

“No. Why you look so serious? All of you. I call you because of this. It was under my desk this morning.”

She give me a picture. The picture of us a few years ago. With Youngji and Jieun.

“Where did you get this?” I asked.

“I told you it was under my table. Care to tell me who is this girl? Holding hand with you? And this girl that looks like Hayoung?” Chorong asked.

“I’ll tell you later. Come on, class is starting.”

….

“Eunji also get that picture. She asked me about it just now.” Baekhyun tell us when we meet. I told them about the picture.

“He send that picture?” Peniel asked.

I don’t think he knew much about that picture.

“Maybe. But the real question is why he send that?” Baekhyun asked.

I look at L.joe and Hyunseung. They realise that.

“That’s not the point now. Lets get back to the class. We can’t leave the girls.” L.joe said.

All of them walk back to the class except Hyunseung, L.joe and me.

“Who else know about Youngji and Jieun.” I asked.

“Call that name again and I will cut your mouth.” Hyunseung glared at me.

“Don’t fight. Let’s go back first. We’ll think about this later.” L.joe said.

….

Sohyun P.O.V.

I am walking to the Biology lab because I left my book there. I was in a hurry because the next class is almost starting. I went down the stairs quickly and missed one steps. I fell down but someone hold me.

“Be careful.”

It was L.joe.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“Lab. I left my books.”

“Walk carefully. Miss Heather will not be in the class early today. She had a meeting. Lets go together, I also left something there.”

He is still holding my hand. I look at him and then his hand.

“Oh, sorry.”

Then he bend down.

He kneel?? What is he doing? He look up and showed something to me. A ring??

“NOICANTACCEPTYOU!!”

“Huh?? What are you saying?” L.joe asked.

I looked again. It was a button.

“Perhaps I held you too tight. Your button fell off.”

So he kneel to pick my button. AHHHHHHHHHHHH soo embarrassing.

“Do you hear what I just said??” I asked him.

“What?” L.joe seem to not understand because I talk too fast.

Phew, that’s a relief.

“Why can’t you accept me? Still thinking of Sehun? Can’t you give me a chance? Just joking. Come on lets go.” He smiled at me.

"You heard? Ahh!! so embarassing."

But I realise that he rarely smile but he look better smiling.

……..

Hyunseung P.O.V.

-You all are very cautious today. But I have already move my first piece. Just wait. Of before I forgot, I don’t said that when I make my move there will be bloodshed. Today I will not get my hand dirty. Maybe in my next move.-

That picture really is his doing. What is his motive.

….