Missing

Love Options

-Hi everyone, tomorrow we will be playing in the new level. The new character has join you guys. Get along with each other, you might need his help soon. The new level will be harder to handle.:)-

 

L.joe P.O.V.

"Hey Sehun. You got that message. Who is the new character?" Peniel asked us when we were walking to school the next day.

"That's me." L answered from behind." Hi guys, why don't you wait for me? Ahh walking together to school. Feels like old time right? Where's Hyunseung?"

"Who are you?" Peniel asked him.

"Oh you still don't know me. My old friends didn't tell you about me at all. So dissappointing. I'm L. Look there's the girls. Hayoung and Sohyun never met me yet. I'm going to meet them." He saw the girls walking in front of us.

"Wait." Yongguk said and signalled us to walk first.

I stayed as Sehun pilled Peniel. Baekhyun look at me but then just nodded and walk with them.

"Why did you come back? As you can see, you're not welcomed here." I said to him.

"You really change a lot Ljoe. You're so cold now. When Youngji is still around you smiled a lot. And Yongguk, Yura is as pretty as her sister right. Do you think Jieun will be happy you fogot her and be with her sister. Sehun looks like he's in a mess right now. What happened to you guys?" He smiled again.

"Answer the question." Yongguk raised his voice.

"I'm got a message. He want me in this game. It seem interesting so i want to join. He told me everything. What happened to Chorong, the picture,Hayoung. Come on, maybe I can help you. You know it's not my fault they died." He smiled again.

"Heh, how can we trust you?" Yongguk asked.

"We'll be late if we stand here. Tha game might probably started now." He turns and walk away.

"Do you trust him?" Yongguk asked me.

"I'll never trust him. Youngji died because of him."

....

Chorong P.O.V.

"Wow he's very handsome."

"The new kids is very cool. He's handsome."

All the girls are talking about L today.

"Chorong, let's go to the cafe together." L asked me.

I wonder where all the girls are missing.

"Okay, let's go Hayoung." 

She stand up but the L quickly hold her hand.

"So this is Hayoung. Soo pretty. Let me help you."

Hayoung pulled her hand. " I can walk by myself!"

"Hehe. Sorry." L just smile.

I saw only Peniel in the class.

"Peniel. come join us"

"I don't have money." He pouted.

"Come let me treat you." I said.

"Yay. You're the best Chorong."

...

L is really weird. He didn't talk much. He only stare at Hayoung. He'll be dead if Hyunseung is here.

Hyunseung and the other guys are not even in the cafe. Peniel left us on our way to the cafe saying that someone call him.

.....

Yongguk P.O.V.

He said he will play the game today but nothing happened yet. The Chorong called me.

"Yongguk, Hayoung's missing. I can't call her." Chorong said.

"The other girls are trying to find her." Chorong added.

I rushed to their house. I also tell everyone about it.

We met at the park. Hyunseung don't come. He is searching for her like crazy. Ljoe and Sehun also seems anxious.

"We searched everywhere but still can't find her." Eunji said.

Then someone call me. THAT GUY.

"Errrmmm. Someone's missing?? Find her quickly. You should take care of her.........."

 

...