Crazy

Love Options

 

Baekhyun P.O.V.

“Yah!!Eunji!!”

No customer come this evening. I am feeling very bored. So I just call her name repeatedly.

“What do you want now? Why don’t you just go out and play.” She is annoyed. I have called her for about 10 times.

“I will if you want to go with me. “

“No. I have to work now.”

“Yah! I’m the boss. Just come with me. Let’s go to the theater.”

“Your mum is the boss. Don’t worry, my friends will come later. Play with them”

“Really?Sohyun is coming too, right? Yeay.”

“Why? Do you like her?”

“Of course, she gentle, cute and lovely not like you.”

“Ahh, is everyone blind, who like feminine girl like her.”

“Yah Eunji, if you become more feminine I can probably considered you as my future wife.”

“who want to be your wife?” She kicked my chair.

“Wife?”

I heard other voice. I turned around and see Sohyun, Hayoung and Chorong.

“Hurray! Fairies in the house. Hey beast, go get some food for them.” I pick the wrong word.

“What??!! Take this!” She punched my stomach.

“Girls, I’ll get the food ready.” She left to the kitchen .

“That must be hurt.” Chorong said.

“It’s okay, I’m getting used to it. She hits me everyday.”

“Did you probably….. likeEunji?” Sohyun asked.

“Huh… No..” What is this girl saying? How did she know?

“I know it since you give the roses. If you want her, I can give you some tips.”

“What are you saying Sohyun?....”

“Like this, she will love it if you do something really romantic. She looks tough but she love something like that.” Sohyun said before I can finish talking.

“Yeah, something like in the drama.” Chorong added.

……….

Chorong P.O.V.

“Hey, where is that Baekhyun?” Eunji asked when she served us the food.

“ He left to do some preparations.” Sohyun answered.

“What preparation?” Eunji asked again.

“Just wait and see.” I answered.

We finished our food and went back home.

“So this is where you live blind-girl. Such a big house for students.”

Hyunseung is there when we arrived at the gate.

“Hyunseung.. What are you doing here?” I asked.

“How did you know our house?” Sohyun asked.

“Is that you, Hyunseung?” Hayoung asked.

“Relax, I just want to borrow her.” Hyunseung come near Hayoungand grabbed Hayoung’s left hand.

“Yah! What are you doing? I’ll call the police if you don’t let her go.” Sohyun panicked.

“Why are you guys being afraid of me. I never killed anyone before.” He smiled.

It looks really scary when he smiled like that.

“Let her go.” Yongguk come.

“Wow. Look like your beloved brother come Chorong.” Hyunseung turned around and faced Yongguk.

“Let go of her hand!” Yongguk  yelled.

“It’s been a while since we talked to each other, YONGGUK. I don’t even know that you’re in my class, old friend.”

I pull Hayoung from Hyunseung when he let her go.

“I don’t want problems now. So can you just leave.” Yongguk already clench his fist tight.

“Of course no. I want to take her out for a date and my old friend just stopped me. Do you want to die.” Hyunseung glared. His personality is completely different from earlier. His glared is like wild animal.

“We’re not kids anymore, can’t you just forget about the past?”Yongguksaid.

“I am not talking about the past. I just said that I want her. But since you’re talking about the past, I’ll answer your question. No. I will never forget. Did you visit her, she must have miss you a lot… AHHH…Now I don’t have the mood to date anymore. Blind-girl, I’ll come again.”

Hyunseung walked past Yongguk who is standing still. Yongguk is not moving  and his hand is shaky.

“Oppa, are you alright?” I asked Yongguk.

“I’m fine. Mum want you to come tonight.”

Yongguk looks tense.

“What happened between them? I’m really scared of that Hyunseung. Just look at how his eyes are when he glared. Creepy” Sohyun was quiet since Hyunseung come start talking again.

“I don’t know. But you got a really crazy fan Hayoung. Really crazy.” I said to  Hayoung.