The Waiter

Love Options

Yongguk P.O.V.

 

I want to give the present to Chorong before the class starts but the girls still did not come. Ljoe come early today but he doesn’t sleep but he is reading a comic.It was really unusual for us to see him awake in class. Then someone walk pass me. It is Hyunseung. He came to class early today. It has been a few days he did not come to school. Then the girls arrive. I was about to stand up and go to Chorongwhen I saw Hyunseung walk to them.

“Hi blind girl, remember me?” Hyunseung smiled at Hayoung. This is weird. He never spoke to the girls before. Now that I think of it, he almost never talk to anyone except the one he want to bully. He only have a few friends.

“Err.. You are that guy from yesterday.” Hayoung say. Yesterday??

“Yesterday?Sorry, I still haven’t formally introduced myself to you and your beautiful friends. My name is Hyunseung. I did not come to class for a few days so you might never see me except Hayoung. Oops, you all never see me. She just can hear me.” Hyunseung bow to all of them.

“You know my name?” Hayoung asked.

“Your name tag dear.”

“Yah! What are you doing here?” Sehun walk near them.

“Wow, another hero.” Hyunseung smiled at Sehun.” Hi Sehun, just wanna greet these new girls and I just wanna talk to the blind Hayoung.”

“What do you want from her?” Chorong seem to realize that this guy is not just greeting them.

“I want her.” Hyunseung grab Hayoung’s hand.

Then I saw Ljoe stands up.

“Let her go!” Sehun stop Hyunseung from walking.

“What will you do if I don’t want to let her go??” Hyunseung glared at him.

“If you don’t want, I’ll do it!” Ljoe take Hayoung’s hand and walk her to her seat.

“Now the real hero come. Come on. I just want to talk to her. Why are you stopping me?” Hyunseung clench his fist. I was about to stand up but then the teacher come. All of them go back to their table.

I realized that Ljoe did not sleep today. He always took a glance at Hayoung. She didn’t realize it. She is too busy using the machine the blind people use to write. How will the teacher read those, I don’t even know a single meaning of the dots. I make up my mind to give the present to Chorong after class.

 

Eunji P.O.V.

*recess*

After hearing the story from Hayoung, I still don’t know what the boy want from Hayoung. I was thinking while walking until I did not realize a boy in front of me.

“Sorry”

“It’s okay.” The boy is really good looking.”Are you the new girls? Hello, my name is Baekhyun. I heard about the new cute girls. Now that I meet one of them, I must admit that you’re cute.” He smiled at me and walked away.

“Hey Eunji! Who’s that boy.So handsome.”Chorong come with the girls.

“His name is Baekhyun. What’s that? Where did you get it?” Chorong is wearing new watch.

“Oppa gave me. Look good on me right.” She smiled widely.

“Yah! Tell him I want one.” Sohyun interfere. It was really beautiful. I bet it must be very expensive. Yongguk was really nice giving this to his sister.

“Okay, I’ll tell him. Hi Peniel. Where are you going?” Chorong asked Peniel who is obviously on his way to the canteen.

“Of course to the canteen. Hey Peniel, do you mind joining us? I have something to talk.” I wanna ask him about Hyunseung.

“Peniel, who is that Hyunseung? He doesn’t seem like a good boy.” I asked him.

“Oh, about that. He’s the bully. But don’t worry, he will not do anything in our class. He will avoid doing anything if Yongguk is around.” Peniel smiled to Chorong.

“YonggukOppa? Why? “ Chorong quickly asked.

“I know you will ask. They have been enemy since thirteen years old. That time Hyunseung is his best friend. I don’t know why but one day they fight until both of them were seriously injured. After that Hyunseung turn to be a bully. Don’t worry Hayoung, he will not do anything to you.” Peniel tell us while eating.

“I just want to know why he want to talk to me. I don’t think he has bad intentions.” Hayoung said.

“Yah! Did you hear that. He is a bully. There is nothing good about him.” Sohyun said to Hayoung. I think the same thing. He might just want Hayoung to be his new target because she is blind. That Hyunseung also called her 'blind girl'. Such a rude boy.

 

…..

*home*

“Hey girls, I want to go to the café. Do you want anything?” I just feeling like having tea at the café today.

“Iced Americano!”Chorong yelled from her room.

“Same! Make it three for Hayoung too.” Sohyun also yelled from her room.

“Okay. Don’t forget to cook dinner.” I walk to the café we usually have our breakfast at.

I sit down and then a waiter come to me. I was surprised to see Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun, you work here?” I smiled.

“Yes, Do you live around here?” He smiled back at me.

“Yes.” Then he got my order and bring my the food and drinks to me.

“Wow! You look good with or without your school uniform.” He sit in front of me.

“Don’t you have work to do.” How can he sit here.

“Nope. Look around. There’s no one here. People only come for breakfast and only a few people come here in the evening. And there is other workers here.” He take my toast and bite it.

“Yahh! What are you doing?” I almost yell at him.

“Eating. Oh you wanna eat that, sorry, my bad. Hyung, bring me three more toast.” 

“How can you do that. Are you the boss here?”

“No, My mom is the boss. I’m just be here when I’m bored at home. I’m not even get paid working here.” He continued eating that toast.

“Oh like that. So you must treat me today. Pay for all of these.” I was joking.

“Okay, just tell me if you want more.”

“Huh? I was just joking. I will pay for these.”

“It’s okay. I don’t mind treating cute girl.” He smiled again. I have to admit it. He’s really charming.

“I heard you have many fans in school.”

“Really? Did you go search about me after meeting me yesterday? You like me, don’t you?” Baekhyun laugh.

“Yah, I did not search, the girls are talking about you. I will never be a fan of you.”

“You don’t want. That hurts. You maybe don’t want now but you will be my fans tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow? We’ll see. Okay, I think I have to go back now.” I stand up.

“Yah Eunji, please stay, I was really bored here.”

“Get back to work. Bye. And thank you.” I waved at him.