We have a Problem

Love Options

Author  P.O.V.

 

"You all go home first. I left my book." Hayoung said.

" Again?? Go get it. We will wait for you here. Eunji, go with her." Sohyun sit on a bench there.

"It's alright. I will go alone. You can just wait here." Hayoung turn around and walk away.

"Will she be alright?" Eunji ask Chorong as she sit beside Sohyun.

"If she did not come back, we will go get her." Chorong said.

 

....

'Gotcha.' Hayoung put the book inside her bag.

She did not realize that L.joe is leaning against the wall, looking at her. L.joe followed her when she walk outside back to her friends.

 

.....

"Yah! What are you doing,huh? I told you to bring us a cake. A big cake. Not this small cupcakes.!!" Hyunseung punched Niel.

"Sorry..I'll bring it tomorrow." Niel tried to talk but then Hyunseung stuffed his mouth with a cupcake.

"Taste good?" Hyunseung punched him again and Niel hit the locker behind him.

Hyunseung was about to punch him again when Hayoung walk pass them.

"Hey you! What are you doing here?" Hyunseung glared at her.

"Sorry. Are you talking to me. I heard someone shouting just now and heard someone hit the lockers. Did you guys fight." Hayoung look at Niel.

"Where are you looking at. Oh, you're the blind girl. Nice to meet you. Yeah, I was about to punch him again if you may leave now." Hyunseung laugh at her. She talk bravely but look at the wrong way.

"Why are you hitting him? Can't you just talk nicely."

"Nope. Niel! go away!" Hyunseung shouted at Niel who run away after hearing it.

"Now blind girl, why are you interfering in my business." Hyunseung walk near Hayoung.

"What are you doing, go away!" Hayoung panicked when she realize that Hyunseung hold her hand.

"Now that I look at you, you look beautiful." Hyunseung pull Hayoung and hug her."You seem to be so brave just now. Why are you shaking right now."

"Stop it." Ljoe pull Hayoung and walk away.

"Yah. The prince always come and save the princess before the bad guys da anything,huh. Ljoe, don't you remember to stay out of my business!" Hyunseung said.

" You touch her again, I'll kill you."

"Really. kill me right now." Hyunseung shouted.

...

"What are you doing acting brave like that? Where are your friends?" Ljoe asked Hayoung when they left Hyunseung.

"We're here. What happened?" Chorong, Eunji and Sohyun arrived.

"You're not in the class, where have you been." Sohyun panicked when she see Hayoung crying.

"What are you doing leaving her wandering around like that?!" Ljoe left them.

Hayoung tell them what happened when they arrived to their house. They were grateful that Ljoe was there to help her.

"You've got a problem now, that Hyunseung will always meet us at school. I don't think you will be able to escape if you act brave like that again." Eunji said.