Afterschool...part 3

Love Options

Chorong P.O.V.

I told Peniel but he just laughed.

“Relax. They are heading to different place.” He said after laughing.

“But I’m sure Hyunseung saw Yongguk.”

“You know about his changing personalities, right? He’ll not attack Yongguk when he is with Hayoung. I think that girl make him become smoother. Don’t you see him smiling?”

“Hmmmm….. Okay… But why are you here. Date?”

“I will not be talking to you if I’m here on a date. Nope. Just wandering around. There’s nothing for me to do lately. The guys don’t want to hang out. Yongguk always with Yura, L.joe and Sehun also is nowhere to be found. Baekhyun said he has something to do.”

“Baekhyun? You’re close to him?” I never seem them with Baekhyun.

“Yeah, very close. You might not know because we’re in different class this year. We’re very close. But now he is always busy with the café. Chorong, lets go there. I’m hungry.” He pointed at a restaurant.

“But…”

“Nothing will happen to your brother. Come on.”

I end up following him there. After ordering some food, I asked him.

“How did Hyunseung become like that? You must know something. Come on, tell me.”

“You’re very stubborn. I don’t know anything. I come here after he become like that.” Peniel insisted.

“Penieeelll. Please.” I pouted.

He take a deep breath and said.

“Okay, but remember what I said may be not true because I’m not there. I just heard it from someone. Look at this.” He took out his wallet and show me a picture.

It is the picture of Yongguk, L.joe, Hyunseung, Baekhyun, Sehun, and two girls.

“Who is this?” I asked.

“It is the picture from three years three years ago. Before I come here…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….”

“Huh…”

Eunji P.O.V.

The café is closed today but he is taking me to the café.

“Hey Baekhyun, let me go. I can walk by myself.”

“Okay, sorry.”

Then he open the door for me. I walk inside and saw many candles, flowers and a cake. Something written on the cake: I LOVE U..

“How is it? Do you like it?” He appeared beside me.

I knock his head and said.“Who told you to do something like this?”

“But your friends said that you like these kind of things.” Bekhyun rubbed his head.

“You believe them? Hmmm.. You’ve already prepared these. I guess we must eat it.” I grabbed the knife but he hold my hand.

“So your answered is??” he looked at me and then to the cake.

……

Hyunseung P.O.V.

“Thank you for today.” She said slowly and walk inside. It looks like Sohyun was inside but Chorong is not in. I wonder where she goes after meeting us.

I took out my phone and read the text that I received at the park again.

-You can see him clearly right?? Hanging out with your sister again. Look like you become softer with that Hayoung. That really makes me want to touch that blind girl.HAHAHA-

I reply his/her text,

-Don't you dare touch her. And stop sending me these s***-

…..

Chorong P.O.V.

I come back home and it seem like many things happen today. The girls look very different from usual. Sohyun was staring at the television but her eyes look blank. Hayoung is playing with my teddy bear. She look happy. I wonder where she go with Hyunseung. While Eunji is acting rather weird. She did not talk at all. Usually she is the loudest.

For me, I am still digesting the story Peniel tell me. I want to tell the girls but first I need to confirm something. I got many things to do tomorrow. First with Yongguk, then with L.joe and then Hyunseung. Maybe Sehun and Baekhyun also. The picture really bother me.