Meeting

Love Options

“L.joe, Sehun, Yuri, Ji Sung, Chu Young, Nana. You all please do your duties. Clean the class properly.Understand me?!!” Miss Heather walk out the class after 2 hours of Mathematics.

“Soooo boring” L.joe yawn and slam his face onto the table.

“Hey! Wake up! Clean the class.” Sehun yelled at his right ear.

“You do it first. Left some rubbish for me.”

“This shortie sure are lazy. That is why your height never increase since the last 10 years.” Sehun said slowly to L.joe left ear. The reaction was faster than before.

“Yahh! My height have increase!” L.joe eye widened. His reached sehun uniform’s collar and grabbed it.

“Easy! Now take this broom before I said more.” Sehun hand the broom and sprint away from L.joe.”Woohoo! Can’t  catch me!”

“This kid surely wanna die.” He chased Sehun. But at that time, a hand was holding his shirt and he can’t move.

“Let go of me!” L.joe struggled and turned and saw Yongguk grabbing his shirt tightly.

“Let’s talk, you too Sehun.”                                 

We gathered around his table with Peniel joining us.

“My sister is coming to live with me.Remember the one I told you that live with my grandparents at the village?”

“Yes, I remember. But why are you telling us.” Peniel asked him.

“Did I tell you that she is the same age with us?”

“No. Wait. That mean that she is your twin???” Sehun asked Yongguk.

“No, actually she is adopted. Of course adopted by my parents but she live there with my grandparents. Tomorrow or today she will arrive and be in this school. Not only that, my parents entered him in our class.”

“Is she pretty?” Sehun smile widely.

“Now that is the problem. I never see her since the last 5 years.If she come tomorrow then it is okay because I can ask for her picture from my parents. But if she arrived today it will be problem because I am not sure if I still can recognize her.”

“What problem are you talking about. If she entered the school today just go and talk to her.” L.joe said lazily.

“I think I know what is the problem.” Peniel said as he point at the door.

Four girls entered the class. All of them look down so their face cannot be seen. Sehun punch L.joe’s arm.

“They’re fairies.”  Sehun were amazed by their appearance.

“Really? Where are their wings? You dumb boy.” L.Joe said lazily.He  didn’t even look at those girls.

They entered the class with Miss Heather.

“Listen class. This are your new friends. Please introduce yourself.”

The first girl raise her head. “My name is Kwon Sohyun. Nice to meet you.”

“My name is Chorong.” Sehun punch Peniel’s arm and whispered ”Look at the last one.”

“My name is Eunji. Hello everyone.”the third girl seem to be friendly.

“..My ..name is Hayoung..” the last girl seem to be different.

“ Okay class, Hayoung is blind so please help her.” Miss Heather left the class.

The girls have their table just behind the four boys.

“They’re place are behind us. Yes!!” Sehun poke  Peniel and Yongguk.

“Shut up you, I wanna sleep here.” L.joe slam his face on the table again.

One of the girls, Chorong tapped Yongguk back.

“Hi Oppa. Long time no see?”She smiled.

“Hurm, does this mean you are my sister??”

“Oppa! You forget me!” She make mad face.

“No, the last time I saw you, you seem to be two times bigger” Yongguk smiled and pinch chorong’s cheek.

“Hi, I am Sehun. You’re so pretty.” Sehun stand up and shake Chorong’s hand.

“Hey that’s my sister. By the way, this is my friend Sehun, and that is Peniel and the sleeping one is L.joe.” Yongguk introduced his friends.

“We’ve introduced ourselves right.”Sohyun stand up and shake hands with Sehun.

Their conversation stopped when the Biology teacher came in.

……

 

Peniel P.O.V.

The new girls sure got the attention of the boys. They were all pretty. When the bell rings, Yongguk brings the girls to go to the café. L.joe also come but as usual he did not talk much around girls. Chorong looks comfortable with Yongguk but the others look anxious. With all boys looking at them, they surely feel anxious. So I take the place beside Sohyunand decided to just have a little chat with her.

“Hi, I’m Peniel.” I smiled.

“Hi, I’m Sohyun.”

I don’t know how to start the conversations. So I just eat. Then Eunji come and take the place beside me. Now this is insane. I can’t even start the conversations with Sohyun now Eunji come. Worst of all, Chorong sit in front of me. When I look around, I realized that all the guys are eating at another table instead of this. I get my food too early and sit without waiting. Sehun was laughing at me and Yongguk also smiled at me. Only L.joe didn’t care to laugh at me.

“You can sit here, you don’t have to change your seat.” Chorong say when I was about to get up.

“Oh ,Okay.”

“Can you show us around after school today, Peniel? The school looks so big and we are not like Chorong who had handsome brother to look after her.” Eunji asked me.

“Yeah, we would be very thankful if you help us.” Sohyun added.

“Erm..okay.  But can I bring Sehun together?”  I cannot even talk to these girls properly so I think I will need help from Sehun.

“Of course” Sohyun smiled.

When I meet the guys, I pushed Sehun’s head,” Why don’t you tell me that you will not sit with the girls?!!”

“Haha! You look like having so much fun! So how was it? I saw from my table. You can’t even look at their face when talking!” Sehun laughed.

“I wanna sleep again.” L.joe yawn. This boy never seem to have enough sleep although he always sleep in the class.

……

Sehun P.O.V.

After school.

“ Hi girls, ready for our tour?”  I was really happy when Peniel tell me the plan.

“Yeah we’re ready.” Eunji stand up and stand beside me. When I took closer look at her face, I realize how pretty her face is.

“Okay girls, let’s go!” I take charge to lead them because Peniel say he is shy.

I brought them to the lab and then to the music room. Then we go down to the library.

“Sorry…I forgot my book.. in the class..continue without me..” Hayoung speak anxiously.

“I will accompany you.” Sohyun turn to go with her.

“It’s okay. I know where the class.” She walk with her stick back to the class.

“Will she be alright?” Peniel asked.

“Let her go. She will be alright. Don’t underestimate her. Back in our old school she never need help to go anywhere. “ Eunji explained.

“But this is new school.” Sohyun said. She look worried.

“Don’t worry, students here almost all are kind, they will help her.” I continue to brought the girls to the garden and the hall.

…..

L.joe P.O.V.

“Where is it? …..I put it here….” There is a voice behind me.

I wake up and saw that blind girl searching for something below her table. I continued sleeping.

“Where is it?...Where I put it?”

I cannot sleep anymore. I don’t really care about her but because she has disturb my sleep, I wake up and went to her table.

“ Is there someone here?” she look frightened. Of course she did not realize I was here.

I found a book under Chorong’s table and put it in her hand.

“Looking for that thing, huh?” I ask her.

“ Yes, thank you.” She seem relieved to have that book back. I can see that the book was not filled with usual letters. It used Braille.

“Where are the others?”

“ Sehun and Peniel are taking them around the school.” She still look afraid.

I look at the window and saw the boys and girls are already at the school gate. This girl does not seem to be able to go back to her home safely.

“ Can you go home by yourself?” I asked her.

“Yes. Thank you…”

“L.joe.” I finished her words.

She walk downstairs and head to the gate. I was surprised to see her not bumping to anything through the way to the gate. She walked slowly along the road. I followed her. Wait! Why did I follow this blind girl? Then after a while walking, I realize that I was walking behind her slowly. Then, she suddenly stopped walking. I managed to stop before she realized anything. She turned back and continued walking….

After a while, I know that she didn’t remember the way back to her house. She just walking back and forth. Sometimes she touched the wall or lamp post. Maybe she wanted to find something that she remembered about her new house. Then she sit down. She cried.

“Hey! Don’t cry!” I really hate to see girl crying.

“L.joe?  Is that you? Please help me. I’m lost”

“Hehe. You look so confident when you said you can go home by yourself. Where is you’re home?”

I walk beside her. Then it is raining. Spontaneously I grabbed her hand.

“Give me your stick. It will be faster if we run.” Hayoung seem shocked when I grabbed her hand.

We reached her house. I knocked at the door and surprised to see Sohyun, Eunji and Chorong there.

“Hayoung! We were worried about you! Why did you left you’re phone?” Chorong asked.

I released her hand and put her stick in her bag. Then I just leave them without any words.