-30-

Second Chance at Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-30-

Hyerin was fiddling with her mobile phone as she waiting for Dongwoo to arrive at the dance studio that he used to use when they were in High School.  Her thoughts continued to go to Sunggyu, she did not understand why she was constantly thinking of him lately, but after what Sungyeol told her, she could not get him off her mind.  She did not know that Sunggyu was struggling like this.  Hyerin now understood why Sunggyu had hurt her in the past; all he was trying to do was protect her. 

Hyerin sighed again and wondered who this Yura girl was.  She does not remember that girl from the first time she went through college.  This was something totally new to her; Hyerin knew that Sunggyu was miserable because of this.  Sungyeol explained to her that he has no control over his life.

“Great, you’re here already.” Dongwoo said cheerfully as he walked over to Hyerin, with his newly dyed brown hair.  She was going to miss the pink, but brown hair really suited him well, it made him look more handsome then he already is.  He placed his bag down and pulled out a pair of heals, “Five and a half, right?” Dongwoo smiled brightly. 

“You know it is kind-of creepy that you know my shoe size.”  Hyerin said as she took off her sneakers and put on the shoes Dongwoo has brought her.

“You know what even creeper than that is…” Dongwoo leaned forward and whispered. “That I know your bra size as well.” Dongwoo pulled away and dodge her attack.  “Hey, violence.” Dongwoo stood up and started to stretch out his limbs.

“You are such a ert.” Hyerin sighed deeply as she stood up and looked at her best friend, raising an eyebrow at the strange stretches he was doing.

“You have no right in calling me a ert.  I had to buy you your women's products before. People looked at me strangely that day, but you know I would do anything for you.” Dongwoo said as he walked over to the stereo.  He pulled his phone out of his sweatshirt pocket and plugged it into the stereo.  “We are going to learn multiple ballroom dancers.  We do not know what type of songs they are going to throw at us.”

“You know this is for charity, and not a competition.” Hyerin sighed as she looked at Dongwoo who was making his way over to her.

“Of course I know that Rinnie.” Dongwoo said as he took Hyerin’s hand in his, “We have until this weekend to learn a few different dances, but today we are going to start with the Waltz.” Dongwoo pulled Hyerin close, their faces almost touching, “All you need to do his follow my lead."

"How do you expected me to follow your lead when I do not even know what I am doing Dino." Hyerin said as she looked into Dongwoo's eyes.  "Can you please explain the steps to me?" Hyerin asked.

"You don't remember the steps I taught you when we were sixteen?" Dongwoo asked and watched Hyerin shake her head.  "Ok I will start at the beginning with you." Dongwoo smiled, he was happy that she had forgotten.  This will give him more time to spend with her, they did not really get to hang out often anymore.  "We are going to start off with the box-step. Are you ready?" Hyerin nodded and looked into Dongwoo's warm brown eyes.

"When I step forward with my left foot, you need to step back with your right." Dongwoo explained.  He stepped forward and Hyerin stepped back, "Now, when I step sideway to the right with my right foot, you have to do the same step with your left foot, does that make sense?"

Hyerin nodded and did what Dongwoo told her.  This was easier than she thought, and wondered what came next.  She looked into Dongwoo's eyes and smiled.

"Now bring your right foot next to your left foot, good." Dongwoo smiled as he watched her movement closely.  "Now step forward...no not with your right foot." Dongwoo said as he stopped for a moment.

"I thought it was the same as before?"  Hyerin asked.

"No, it is the opposite because we are making a box as we dance. You have to step forwards with your left foot while I step back with my right foot. We have to do the opposite." Dongwoo sighed, "Let's start from the top."

Dongwoo stepped forward with his left foot and she stepped back with her left.  She sidestepped her with her right foot and stepped forward with her left foot, but they did not stop there.  Hyerin remember what Dongwoo told her before, that she had to do the opposite of what she did the first time.  Hyerin stepped forward sideways with her right foot, bringing her left foot next to her right moments later.

"Very good..." Dongwoo smiled brightly.  "Now let's do it to music. " Dongwoo walked over to his phone and hit play, Chopin's, 'Spring Waltz' came on.

Dongwoo walked over to her and took her hand in his, bringing it up to his lips, kissing it.  He smiled as he took her hand placing it on his shoulder while his other hand held her other hand.  Dongwoo started to lead Hyerin in the waltz, their movements were in-sync.  When the song came to a stop, they just stood motionless for a moment, starting into each other's eyes. 

"Dongwoo..." Heyrin was the first person to break the silence.  

"Let's go over the steps one more time and then we will go out for some lunch!" Dongwoo smiled as he hit the play button.

---

Sungyeol floated in the air and moved his head back and forth to the music.  He really enjoyed classical music, he found it relaxing.   Sungyeol smirked as was watching the DongHye couple dance together.  He needed to make something happen to get them closer. Sungyeol snapped his fingers and the heel of Hyerin's right shoe broke.  He watched as the girl started to fall, but Dongwoo got to her in time, luckily.

Sungyeol snapped his fingers a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter