-32-

Second Chance at Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-32-

Hyerin just stared at Dongwoo for a moment and wondered if she heard him correctly. Did he just say that he loved her. "Dongwoo, I am not sure if I heard you correctly, did you just say that you loved me."

Dongwoo bit his lip and was debating whether to say yes or no to her question, the last thing Dongwoo wanted to do was ruin their friendship.  "I did, but I do not want to pressure you to answer my  confession, Hyerin.  You can give me your answer when you're ready.  You are an important person to me and I never want to put you in a situation that makes you feel uncomfortable.  I am sorry if I said something to think differently of me.  Please just act like you normally do around me."

"Dongwoo, I am unsure if I can answer you right now.  You do mean a lot to me, but I need to figure out my feelings."  Hyerin looked at Dongwoo, "I hope you understand and I will never change how I act around you no matter what, Dongwoo deabak."  Hyerin smiled cutely at Dongwoo.

"How cute...." Dongwoo said as he pinched Hyerin's cheek.

"Yahh Jang Dongwoo..." Hyerin glared at her best friend.  "Can you not teach me the Rumba anymore.  I would like to learn something that uses a lot of energy. I think it is called the Jive." Hyerin bit her lip.

"Have you been looking up dances Rinnie?"  Dongwoo asked with a smile on his face. He was proud and happy that she was taking an interest in dance. 

"Yep, and I think the Jive is perfectly suited for your personality, Dongwoo." Hyerin smiled brightly. 

"Why do you think the Jive suits my personality?" Dongwoo asked as he placed a hand on his chin, smirking at his best friend.

"Well,  isn't the Jive a fun dance that is easy to learn.  Dongwoo is an easy person to become friends with since you have a very warm heart and don't judge others.  It the dance is playful and energetic in nature, just like Dongwoo.  You fun to be around, and very playful, sometimes I wonder where you get your energy from, but it is something that is in your nature."

"Wow your right, the Jive does describe me well, and it is one of my favorite dances to do. It is a lot of foot work though, but there are not many rules when it comes to the Jive.  The Jive is a very boppy dance where dancers use more bouncy movements, lifting the knees and bending or rocking the hips. A lot of kicks are also used too."

"Sounds like fun, let's get started." Hyerin said cheerfully as she stood up and grabbed onto Dongwoo's wrist, pulling him out of the cafe and towards the dance studio.

---

"Hyung, you need to come out of your room. This problem will not go away if you do not face it." Myungsoo said as he continued to knock on Sunggyu's bedroom door. He knew Sunggyu was forced to come home last night.  Father wanted to discuss a few things with Sunggyu and told him to take Yura to the Charity Dance-A-Thon as his date.  "Hyung, please..."

The door open and Myungsoo felt Sunggyu grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the room, locking the door behind him.   The room reeked of alcohol.

"Hyung...god hyung, you look horrible." Myungsoo said as he looked at his hyung from head to toe.  His hair was disheveled, his eyes were puffy. "How much did you have to drink? Did you even sleep?"

"How can I sleep when I know what awaits me." Sunggyu yelled.  He felt like punching a wall, but he held himself back.  Sunggyu did not want to scare his little brother.  His life was becoming too much to handle and did not know how much longer he could go on being control by their horrible father.  "I wish we were not born into this family.  We would have been better off..."  Sunggyu's vision blurred, and he out, falling to the ground.

"HYUNG..." Myungsoo reached out and grabbed the older man before he could fall to the ground.  Myungsoo sighed as he dragged the older male to his bed, laying him down.  He placed a hand on Sunggyu's forehead and sighed, he had a fever.  All the stress that father had him under was taking a toll on him, and drinking all that alcohol did not help either, it probably made things worse.  Myungsoo was glad it was the weekend because if Sunggyu missed any school, their father would probably kill Sunggyu.

 Myungsoo bit his lip and opened a few windows.  He needed to get the smell of alcohol out of the room.  Myungsoo picked up the bottles of Soju off the floor and tried to figure out a place where to hide them.  Myungsoo found a bag to conceal them, and was planning on throwing them away later.  He walked back over to Sunggyu's bed and sat on it, watching the older man sleep.

Hyerin...

A smirk appeared on Myungsoo's lips, "So you do really like noona..."  Myungsoo laid back and stared at the ceiling.  "I know it is going to be hard hyung, but you will be able to be with her one day, hopefully." Myungsoo closed his eyes moments later, falling asleep.

---

Hoya was in the universities gym, punching a punching bag.  He was trying to get his frustrations out.   He knew he went too far and he was regretting it.  Hoya should have taken things more slowly and not have kissed her like that.  He went too far too quickly, what was he thinking.  Hoya was about to punch the punching bag again, but Woohyun suddenly appeared in front of him.  He stopped his fist before it hit Woohyun, "What do you want?"

"What is with the attitude?" Woohyun looked at his step-brother with his arms crossed.   He knew there was something on Hoya's mind. "You seemed troubled about something, do you want to talk about it?"

"You're the last person I would want to talk about my problems with." Hoya picked up a water bottle off the ground and looked at Woohyun, "Why are you still here?"

"You're my young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter