-19-

Second Chance at Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-19-

"Soul..." Sungyeol called out, "Yahh Soul, where are you?"  

"You're so loud." Baby Soul said as she sat up and stretched her arms above her head.  She looked at Sungyeol.

"You were the one who called me here, and..." Sungyeol started and jumped when she glared at him. "Don't be like that Soojunggie."

"I am doing you a favor." Baby Soul crossed her arms, "And how many times do I have to tell you it is Baby Soul, not..." Baby Soul took a step back and placed a hand on her head.  She felt dizzy suddenly.

 Sungyeol caught her arm before she fell.  He sighed deeply as he placed an arm around her shoulder.  He looked at Baby Soul and realized that she had fallen asleep.

"Unnie, you need to stop doing this to yourself." Kei suddenly appeared and glared at Sungyeol.  "Oppa why do you put her through so much.  She has still not recovered fully from last time." Kei crossed her arms.  She wanted to help her short unnie, but maybe having Sungyeol take care of her for the time being would teach him a lesson.

"What do you mean she has not recovered from last time?" Sungyeol asked.

"Are you really that Dumb oppa?" Kei asked as she crossed her arms.  "You always seek her out for help and she cannot say no to you.  Do you know why oppa?" Kei questioned and when Sungyeol gave her a blank stare, she knew that she had to answer.  "Baby Soul unnie feels obligated to help you because of your past."  Kei sighed. 

"She should not feel that way towards me." Sungyeol sighed deeply.  He looked at the sleeping girl and then back at Kei. 

"Well, she does.  Sungyeol oppa, you need to figure out how to fix it or she will become a fallen angel.  Do you not want her to return to heaven?" Kei asked.

"She will what?" Sungyeol's eyes widened.

"You really did not know?" Kei asked. "When an angel over uses their abilities or does something that does not follow the angels code they will become a fallen angel and be judged in hell.  They have a choice, do the devils dirty work or relive your death over and over again.  Do you want that to happen to her?"

"Of course not, what type of person would I be if I let her do that." Sungyeol said as he lifted Soojung up in his arms.  He was going to take her back to his place that he was staying as a human.  "I will make sure she does not help me this time. I will have to find Hyerin's parents on my own."

"Well, lucky for you unnie found them already.  I think she called this meeting with you to tell you."  Kei said as she sighed deeply. "That is all I wanted to tell you.  I have someplace to be oppa." Kei vanished leaving Baby Soul with Sungyeol.

"Damn it." Sungyeol said as he jumped down from the building and landed on the pavement below.  He made his way to his apartment with Soojung in his arms.  Sungyeol knew she needed a well deserve rest.

---

Hyerin had woken up in Dongwoo's parents house and found herself  asleep with Dongwoo.  She sighed deeply and noticed that his arms had a firm grip around her waist.  Hyerin knew that she did not deserve him or the love that his family gives her.  She feels so undeserving at times.  Hyerin unlaced Dongwoo's hands from around her waist, not like he was going to wake up anyway.

Dongwoo was such a heavy sleeper. A bomb needed to go off in order to wake him.  Dongwoo would have no idea that she has left, but she could not just leave him here without telling him where she was going.  Hyerin knew that Dongwoo would not be happy about her leaving like this, gut she knew that he would not be as made at her if she left him a note.

Hyein shimmied out of Dongwoo's grip and walked over to her black bag.  She pulled out a green posted note and a pen. 

Dongwoo,

I am sorry that I had to leave so suddenly.  I forgot that I had to do something at school.  Let's have lunch together. My treat for being such an amazing person in my life.

Hyerin

Hyerin pushed Dongwoo's pink bangs aside and stuck the sticky note to his forehead. She smiled at him before walking back over to her bag, picking it up off the ground.  Hyerin tossed the bag over her shoulder and headed out of Dongwoo's parents house.

---

"Leaving already Sunggyu hyung?" Myungsoo asked as he watched Sunggyu put on his glasses.  "Are you sure you are well enough to be walking around."

"I will be in more trouble with father if I miss class. I'm fine.  I took painkillers and the bruises look better than they looked yesterday. Myung ahh, you do not need to worry about me too much."

"Hyung you know that you do not need to push yourself if you do not feel well. I am sure father will understand why you missed a class. If you just tell father the truth I am sure he will let you stay home?" Myungsoo grabbed onto his brothers arm.  

"I cannot tell him the truth, people think I use my father to get what I want which isn't true.  I just want to...never mind. Myungsoo I am strong. I can survive school in any condition." Sunggyu sighed.

"Hyung, I will text and call you o make sure you are alright, throughout the day. I will know if you lie to me." Myungsoo crossed his arms.

Sunggyu reached over and placed a hand on top of Myungsoo's head and ruffled it, "That is not necessary Myungsoo. You do not need to be concerned for me.  All I want you to worry about is having the life you deserve."

"But what about you hyung? You deserve having the life you want." Myungsoo looked at the older man.

"That is something that I cannot have.  As the oldest, I have to do this for you Myung ah." Sunggyu smiled weakly. "Don't worry about this anymore."

"But, hyung."

"But nothing Myungsoo." Sunggyu looked at his watch. "I have to go Myung ah. I promise to call you once I am done with my classes."

"You better." Myungsoo crossed his arms and pouted.

"I promise and I do not go back on a promise, especially with you Myungsoo." Sunggyu smiled.

"Pinky swear?"  Myungsoo cutely as he held out his pinky to his brother.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, "We are too old for this?"  

"We are not too old for this." Myungsoo grabbed Sunggyu;s hand and put their pinky's together.   He pressed their thumbs together.

"If this makes you happy." Sunggyu smiled. "Now, Myung ah. I really need to go now."  Sunggyu released Myungsoo pinky and walked away.

---

Hyerin was loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter