-11-

Second Chance at Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-11-

Dongwoo knew her so well.  She smiled as they walked towards their favorite cake shop hand and hand. 

"This is my way of making things up to you.  I should not tell you who you can or cannot date.  It is your choice and I have to grow up.  I should not be getting angry at the person who is stealing you away." Dongwoo sighed.

"No one is going to steal me away." Hyerin said as she looked at Dongwoo.  "Why do you keep thinking that Dongwoo ah?"

"Because you never really dated before." Dongwoo said as he looked at Hyerin.  "When I dated someone, you I did not let her steal me away from you.  I could not stay away from you Hyerin.  I was constantly worrying about you."

"Do you know how much that girl hated me for being around you Dongwoo ah.  She thought we were dating behind her back."  Hyerin side deeply.  "I have dated before Dongwoo. I just did not tell you." Hyerin smirked as she released Dongwoo's hand and entered the cake shop.   Nothing stop Hyerin when it came to something sweet.

Dongwoo entered the shop after her. "Dongwoo ahh your here too." The ahjumma who owned the shop said. "Are you here to finally pick out your wedding cake."

"No, we are just here to cheer Hyerin up.  The guy she had a date with tonight cancled on her." Dongwoo said as he looked at Hyerin.  This ahjumma was always trying to set them up together since they were in high school. She constantly told them that they were going to end up together one day.  As much as Dongwoo wanted that to happen. He did not see that in his future, unfortunately.

"Aigoooo..." The ahjumma sighed deeply.  "I will bring out your favorites and some coffee." She said as she headed to the counter to get their food together.

Hyerin looked at Dongwoo and wondered what it would be like if she dated him.  She sat down across from him

"Is there something on your mine?" Dongwoo asked as he sat across from her. 

"Do you know why Sunggyu always seems grumpy?" Hyerin asked. "I think I said something that upset him today."

"I think he has a lot of pressure on his for being the President of the schools son." Dongwoo sighed, "Don't change the subject.  Who have you dated that I did not know about?"

"It's a secret, and you always date the crazies."

"I know that.  That kiss that happened between us when we were sixteen. We never really talked about it." Dongwoo said as he looked into Hyerin's eyes.

"I was upset Dongwoo. I was not thinking straight." Hyerin said.  She did not want to tell Dongwoo how much she liked kissing him.  She was not in her right mind that day.  She kissed him when he was in a relationship which makes things worse, but that did not stop him from kissing her back.

"I'm making you uncomfortable, aren't I?" Dongwoo asked. "Let's forget I even brought it up. Our cake and coffee is here." Dongwoo smiled weakly.

Dongwoo ah. I wish I could tell you have I felt about that kiss back then.  I am not even sure how I feel about you right now.  I am just too much of a coward.

"Hyerin, earth to Hyerin..." Dongwoo said as he waved hand in front of her face.

---

Sunggyu sat at the table with his arms crossed.  He glared at the woman who was sitting next to his father and the girl who was sitting next to the woman that was next to his father.  There was a open chair for Myungsoo, but Sunggyu already knew that his little brother was not coming.  He should be happy he is not here. Sunggyu knew his brother would be in tears.  His father was getting remained to the most evil looking woman in the world.

"Kim Sunggyu stop staring at your future mother like that." Sunghoon said as he looked at his son.  He did not understand what his problem was.

"She will never be my mother.  No one can replace my mom." Sunggyu said as he rose from his chair.  He could not stay here any longer.  He felt like he was suffocating.  Sunggyu needed air.  Things were happening to fast. He quickly left the room and his father came after him, grabbing his arms.

"Kim Sunggyu, get your back in there.  Your mom walked out on you and Myungsoo. How can you talk so highly about her?"  Sunghoon yelled.

"That is not the story mother told me. She told me that you made her feel trap wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter