-31-

Second Chance at Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-31-

"You know that you should not sleep here."  A deep voice spoke, in a slightly harsh tone.  Hyerin immediately knew who it was, Lee Howon.

Hyerin looked up at Hoya and gave him a week smile. He looked extremely attractive in his soccer uniform.  She bit her lip as her cheeks started to heat up, turning a rosy color.  Hoya covered in sweat and grass stains, from his soccer. Hyerin did not know why, but she found his dirty appearance extremely attractive.  "Dongwoo left his dorm key at the dance studio we were using to practice for the dance-a-thon.  He told me to wait here.  I got tired of standing so I sat down." 

"How did he get in the building if he did not have his key?" Hoya asked as he held out a hand for Hyerin to take, which she did.  Hyerin allowed Hoya to pull her to her feet.  She looked into his eyes and then looked away moments later.  She still could not believe he was Woohyun's step brother. 

"He had his University ID, but not his key." Hyerin sighed as she continued to hold onto Hoya's hand.

"How about you wait inside..." Hoya said as he released her hand and pulled his key out of his shin guard.  "I rather not be out here, what if you fall asleep?" Hoya walked over to the door and opened it.  He leaned against the door and smiled, "After you Hyerin...I will send Dongwoo a text and let him know that I let you in."

"Won't Dongwoo worry that I am not out there waiting for him?"  Hyerin asked.  She looked at Hoya and still could not believe he was Woohyun's step-brother.  They were complete opposites. She walked into the room and sighed deeply, it was much cleaner since she was last in here.

"I'll message him and tell him that I let you into our dorm. " Hoya said as he grabbed his phone off of his side table and sent Dongwoo a message. "Are you alright? You seemed like you want to ask me something?"

"No...nothing..."  She waved her hand in front of her face, looking at Hoya was making her nervous.  Hyerin did not think it was the right time to bring up that she knows Hoya is Woohyun's step-brother.  If Hoya wanted her to know he would have told her already.  He probably keeping it from her for a reason, and that was probably because he has a complex about people knowing that they are related.   He would be judge by others, being judged on outer appearances never had a positive outcome.

"Are you sure?" Hoya asked as he took a step forward towards Hyerin as she took a step back.  She was acting to strange for Hoya's liking, "You know that you can tell me..." Hoya watched as the girl trip over her own feet.  He quickly reached out and grabbed her wrist pulled her into his chest, but he lost his footing in the process.  Hoya wrapped his arms around Hyerin's waist and fell backwards onto his bed, with Hyerin landing on top of him.  He suddenly, felt something warm and soft against his lips.

Hyerin's eyes widened when their lips touched by accidental, this was not the first them that they kissed, and it probably would not be the last.  Hyerin pulled away, but she was still centimeters away from his lips.  This closeness to Hoya was making her want to do things, that she would probably regret later. 

Hoya just stared at her for a moment and placed a hand on her cheek, pulling her lips to his once again.  Hoya closed his eyes as he felt Hyerin's lips, move in sync with his owns. The kiss was mixed of sweetness and aggression.  He flipped Hyerin over, and was now on top of her, deepened the kiss.  Hoya bit the bottom of her lip, causing her to moan. 

Hyerin pushed Hoya off of her and blushed as she sat up."We should not have done that..." Hyerin stood up and headed towards the door, "Tell Dongwoo I will call him later..." She said before she ran out of the room.  She did not know what to think anymore.  Hyerin could not do this anymore.   She felt like she was playing with all of their hearts.   As she was going down the stairs, she crashed into someone, knocking them over, causing Hyerin to come to a sudden stop. "I'm sorry..."

"You don't need to be sorry. I was coming to look for you anyway, but today must be my lucky day, I ran into my princess." 

Hyerin eyes darted towards the person who was on the ground, "Nam Woohyun..."

"The one and only..." Woohyun bit his lip as he looked at the girl.  "Do you have time to talk to me for a moment.  I want to discuss something important with you."

"If thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter