-4-

Second Chance at Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-4-

Sunggyu looked around Hondae for his brother, Myungsoo.  He was extremely worried about the younger male. Myungsoo had never one acted like that.  Sunggyu's little brother was a private person and tended to enjoy time to himself.  Sunggyu did not even bother the younger male when he lived at home because he knew Myungsoo liked his privacy. Sunggyu wondered what made his brother crack, and make him afraid to go home.

He came to a stop when he saw someone that looked like his brother sitting at a Ddukbokkie stand.  Sunggyu knew it was Myungsoo when he saw the camera bag resting on the ground by the stool he was sitting on.

"Myungsoo ahh..." Sunggyu said as he sat down next to the younger male.  He watched his brother stuff his face.  Sunggyu picked up a napkin and whipped  the sauce off of his little brothers perfect face.   He did not like that Myungsoo's eyes looked red and puffy.  Sunggyu knew that Myungsoo was crying.

"Hyung..." Myungsoo suddenly hugged onto his brothers arms and buried his face into it.  "I've missed you so much." Myungsoo did not want to let go of his brother.   He did not want this moment to end.

"You saw me last weekend." Sunggyu said as he ruffled his brothers hair.  "What is wrong Myungsoo ahh? Tell hyung what happened?"  Sunggyu placed a hand on Myungsoo's cheek and whipped his tears away.

Myungsoo looked into his brothers eyes and sighed,  "Why do you where those glasses? Why not get contacts hyung? You are good looking and should not be hiding it."  Myungsoo hated that his brother had to hide who he really was from their father.  He was the only person who knew what his brother did on weekends in Hongdae.  It was his hyung's dirty little secret.

"Because I do not want people to see who I truly am." Sunggyu sighed.  "It they knew what I looked like without these glasses, they would know what I do in my free time. I want what I do in my free time to remain a secret."

"Hiding who you truly are is not going to make you happy.  If you want to pursue music you should. Hyung you are really talented and you should not let your talent go to waste." Myungsoo said as he took a bite of Ddukbokkie.  "Father needs to stop controlling what you do."

"I chose this path and I cannot change it." Sunggyu said as he looked at his brother.  He still did not know why his brother called him crying. Sunggyu did everything his father asked to protect Myungsoo.  He wanted Myungsoo to follow his dreams and never give up on them.  Sunggyu has seen the photos his brother has taken and is impressed.  He knew his brother could make a career out of it., "My life choices is not what is important right now.  Myungsoo are you going to tell me what happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Myungsoo looked away from his brother. He stared at the plate of Ddukbokkie that was in front of him. Myungsoo found it hard to face his brother.  He did not want to tell Sunggyu that he had to give up his dream because it would disappoint his brother.  Myungsoo does not think that he does not know what he did for him.  If Myungsoo did what father asked, it meant giving up his dream. The dream that Sunggyu tried so hard to protect.

"Myungsoo, you know whatever it is I will never judge you." Sunggyu said as he placed a hand on his brothers head and started to fix his hair.  He could not believe how untidy Myungsoo's hair was.  

"I know that you would never judge me, hyung." Myungsoo said. "But I believe this time is different."

"Is father trying to force you to study something that you do not wish to study? Is he trying to force you to give up your dream." Sunggyu asked.

"No, it's not that..." Myungsoo lied.  He bit his lip and tried to avoid Sunggyu's small eyes that seemed to know everything..

"Then what is it?" Sunggyu asked.  He could not believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter