First Call

New Addiction

"Can I have your phone number now?" Woohyun asked with a cheeky smile on his face as he waved the pay in his hand. 

"You sure lasted long." Sunggyu said, tapping on the screen. 

"I told you I will do anything for you."

"And I told you to stop being so disgusting." 

"I'm just telling the truth."

"So am I."

"Whatever. Can I have your number now?" Woohyun grinned. 

"What?" Woohyun asked in confusion when Sunggyu stretched his hand out in front of Woohyun. 

"You don't want my number? I'm more than happy to hear that." Sunggyu said, retreating his hand back and returned his attention to the screen. 

"What?! I want it!" Woohyun whined, pushing his phone towards Sunggyu who took it and started typing in his number. "Don't you dare spam me. I swear I will kill you if you do that."

"Then can I call you when I want to?" 

"It depends on my mood whether I will pick up your call."

Woohyun pouted, "Didn't you say you will befriend me but you aren't doing it now."

Sunggyu groaned, "God. I'm already tired when I reach home, do you think I have the energy to talk to you?"

"Fine. Answer my calls when you can. At least just once!" Woohyun practically begged.

"Fine fine, female hormone."

"Give me your phone!" Woohyun said cheerfully.

"For what?" 

"So that I can save my number in your phone."

"I didn't say I want your number." 

Woohyun pouted, "Can't you just let me save it?"

"And then let me delete it afterwards?"

Woohyun whined, "Can't you just leave it in your phone?"

"I see no point in saving a person's number that I have no intention of having." 

Woohyun pouted even more. "Fine." And started walking back to the kitchen. 

"Yah." Woohyun turned around and look at Sunggyu only to see the other still tapping on the screen. "Did you call me just for fun?" 

"Didn't you want that?" Sunggyu asked.

Woohyun frowned, "I have a name too! Call me by my name." And walked back to the kitchen, muttering a 'Stupid female hormone.' along the way. 

Sunggyu ruffled his hair when the other was no longer at the front counter. "Is he blind or what?! Can't he see the phone?! Urgh stupid female hormones!" And grabbed his phone that he put on the counter for Woohyun previously to save his number.

"Wow wow is female hormone some kind of nickname the two of you have for each other? That's so sweet." Sungjong grinned. 

"Shut up. He ."

"Aww fighting already? Don't worry, couples get closer when they fight."

"Who wants to be with him?! That stupid female hormone!"

Sungjong laughed. "If I ever see the two of you holding hands, waking down the streets, what are you gonna do about it?"

"Don't worry. That day will never ever come."

--

"What do you want now?" Sunggyu asked in annoyance when he saw Woohyun standing in front of him. 

"Do you want to go for supper tonight?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Sungjong said I gained weight and I'm blaming you for that!" Sunggyu pouted.

"You're not fat! Why do you even care about what he says?"

"Because I want to look good."

"You look perfectly fine now." Woohyun argued, level of jealousy was so god damn high. 

"Shut up. You don't know anything!" 

"I know!"

"What do you know?"

"I know you looks good all the time!"

"See! That's where you're wrong."

"I'm not!"

"Are you on your period today?"

"What...?"

"Why is your female hormones so strong today. It must be probably due to your period."

"Don't take me as a girl!" Woohyun whined.

"Then don't behave like one!"

"I don't behave like one!"

"You are acting like one now." 

Woohyun pouted even more. "I don't care! You are going for supper with me tonight! I will wait for you." 

There was no room for discussion as Woohyun stomped back to the kitchen. 

--

Sunggyu smiled as he leaned down to look at Woohyun who has fallen asleep while waiting for Sunggyu to clean up the cafe. His lip twitched in disgust when he noticed saliva drooling from the other's mouth onto the table.  

"Yah wake up!" Sunggyu kicked him slightly. 

Woohyun immediately shook up from his sleep and pouted, "You could have wake me up nicely." 

"Why should I? Yah go away!" Sunggyu shouted, pushing the other.

"Can't I sit here while I wait for you?"

"Look what you did to the table? You disgusting female hormone."

Woohyin smiled cheekily, wiping the saliva that has drooled to his chin. "I'm sorry. I will help you clean up the place."

"Oh how nice of you. When we're almost done."

--

"So what are you going to do with your pay?"

"Spend it on you." Woohyun said, stuffing food into his mouth. 

"Spend it on me?"

"Yea, for supper."

"Are you serious? Don't you save it or something?"

"What is saving?" 

Sunggyu glared at him, "Its seriously pointless talking to you. First, you were trying to live a life without using your parents' money and now you're back to the rich guy you are." 

"I'm not! I haven't been driving my car in a while!"

"That doesn't mean anything. If you want to do it, do it right."

"How?"

"Watch your spending, and save your money. Not spend it on me." Sunggyu scolded.

"Aww female hormones, I didn't know you actually care for me so much."

"Oh please. I'm helping your parents to save their money."

"I told you they have lots of money."

"So? Did you work for it?"

"Erm no?"

"That's right. They work for it, they got the rights to spend it but not you because you did not work for it and god, how old are you already? Start feeding yourself please."

"How am I going to do that when my pay is only this much?!"

"That's why I said watch your spending." 

"Sunggyu."

"What?"

"You actually do care about me right?" Woohyun gave him a cheeky grin, throwing hearts at him. 

"Shut up." 

-- 

Sunggyu rolled around in bed that night, feeling vexed when he could not sleep no matter what method he tried. He counted sheep, he drank warm milk, he even read a book yet none helped. 

"Aish hyung stop moving around! How am I going to sleep." 

"Jonggie, I can't sleep." Sunggyu pouted, hugging Sungjong.

"Then go talk to your admirer or something."

"Why would I want to talk to him."

"Because you like him."

"I don't!"

"Whatever you say, female hormones."

"Yah."

Just then, Sunggyu's phone started ringing. "Must be your admirer."

Sunggyu lazily reached for his phone, "Hello?"

"Sunggyu shi. It's me Woohyun."

"What do you want now?"

"You haven't sleep yet right?"

"No, I'm sleep talking now."

Then he heard laughters coming from Sungjong and mouthed a 'shut up' as he shuffled out of the room to the living room.

"Why can't you treat me better?" Sunggyu could literally hear the pout in Woohyun's voice. 

"Because it's you."

"Female hormones, you ."

"Oh I ? I'm hanging up."

"Nooooo!" Sunggyu laughed silently.

"Sunggyu shi, why aren't you sleeping? It's so late already."

"Wow so you know it's late too and you call me at this hour?"

"It's because I can't sleep and need someone to talk to."

"Go find Myungsoo or something. I have no wants to entertain you."

"But I only want to talk to you."

Sunggyu smiled. "You're so disgusting."

"Only for you." Sunggyu's smile grew wider as he shook his head.

It was silence for a while before Woohyun started a conversation again. 

"Hey Sunggyu."

"What?"

"If I managed to quit smoking, will you give me a chance?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I have no feelings for you."

"I will make you fall for me."

"I'm waiting for that day."

"You want me too, don't you?" Woohyun grinned.

"Don't think so highly of yourself please."

"Kim Sunggyu, listen. You will fall for me one day too."

"We will see." 

"Go to sleep. It's late already, I will come fetch you tomorrow."

"Are you sure you will be able to wake up on time tomorrow?"

"Why? You don't want to be disappointed when you don't see me tomorrow?"

"Oh no. You will see me kneeling on the floor, thanking god."

"You are so mean."

"So you should give up on me."

"No way I'm going to give up just like this!"

"I suggest you don't waste your time on me."

"Too bad I'm going to stick to you like superglue."

"Let me run for my life first." 

Woohyun chuckled. "You're so cute."

"Stop calling me cute!" Sunggyu huffed out his cheeks.

"Aww I bet you're being so cute now."

"And you want to see it so badly right?" Sunggyu joked.

"How did you know. I could just run to your house now and pinch your cheeks."

"Idiot." Sunggyu yawned. "Yah I'm going to sleep. You better sleep early too! I don't want to see a walking zombie tomorrow."

"I feel so loved. Sunggyu is actually caring for me." Sunggyu laughed, when was Woohyun this adorable. He don't know.

"Shut up. I'm hanging up."

"Wait! Call me if you can't sleep. Goodnight."

"Don't forget to change your pad before you sleep." Sunggyu joked.

"Sunggyu!" Woohyun whined .

 

 

 

 

 


I hope this chapter is fine. >< thank you to everyone who has been reading this story ^^ leave a comment please hehe Sunggyu is nothing without Woohyun. New Addiction is nothing without your comments and support hahaha okay I'm sorry . Have a good day ♥️