Closer

New Addiction

Sunggyu blinked his eyes a few times when he woke up, looking to his side and saw Woohyun glaring at him. 

"Where am I?"

"Where does this look like huh?! The hospital you ."

"Yah don't you dare raise your voice at me!"

"Why can't I? you don't just sleep when I'm cycling! Do you know how worried was I when I saw you on the ground?!"

"I'm fine now so shut up."

"What if you died?! What am I going to do? You can't leave me all alone in this world."

"You won't be alone. You got your girls out there."

Woohyun leaned down and hugged Sunggyu, shocking the other man. "Shut up. I only want you, Kim Sunggyu."

"Yah get away from me, don't you dare try take advantage of me now."

"I'm not. I just want to hug you. Please. Just for a minute."

"No get away now."

"Just thirty more seconds please?"

"No! Get away from me now!"

Woohyun pouted as he pulled away from the hug, sitting up straight again. 

"I can't believe you could even fall asleep when we are riding a bike."

"It's because it's nice to sleep."

"What? My back was nice to lean on, right?" Woohyun grinned.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I was just too tired." And started getting off the bed.

"Where are you going?!"

"To discharge?"

"No! You can't discharge now. You have to stay for a few more days!"

"For what? I just fell asleep."

"You fell from the bike, what if you injured your head? It's better to stay for a few more days and be observed."

"Mr Nam, don't make a fuss over everything please. I'm fine okay."

"No, you're staying and that's it."

"Yah! You think I have all the money to spend on here? I'm getting discharged right now!"

Woohyun pulled Sunggyu back down onto the bed, staring straight into his eyes. "If it's about money, I will pay! I will pay for your medical bills okay?"

"You're just going to use your parents' money again."

"I'm not! I will use my pay okay? Just stay for a few more days."

Sunggyu stared at Woohyun for a few moments. Never seeing the other man this serious before. 

"Whatever I say, you're going to make me stay for a few days, right?"

"Glad that you know." Woohyun smiled victoriously. 

-- 

In that four days when Sunggyu was hospitalized, quite a few things changed. 

"Yah if you're going to bring porridge here again, forget about coming. I'm not eating that!" Sunggyu said, talking to Woohyun on the phone. 

"Did I say I'm coming?"

"You're not coming? That's a good thing."

". What do you want to eat?"

Sunggyu smiled. "Chicken!"

"No chicken! You just have them yesterday."

"But it's nice." Sunggyu pouted. 

"It's either you think of something else or I'm bringing you porridge."

"I want cheesecake!" Sunggyu quickly said.

"Isn't that for dessert?"

"I don't care! I want cheesecake!"

"Fine. Anything else you want, female hormones?"

Sunggyu sat there, thinking for awhile. "I want chocolate and ice-cream too."

"Be careful of diabetes."

"That's none of your business anyway."

"It's my business. Anyway I will come around eight. You can wait for me, right?"

"Yea. Just come soon."

"Yah Woohyun! What are you doing? There's a lot of orders waiting for you!" Sunggyu could practically hear their manager shouting at the other man. 

"I'm coming soon!" Woohyun shouted. 

"I will come as soon as possible! Wait for me!"

"Fine fine. Quickly go and work!"

"Bye! Have a good rest."

Though it was only his third day in the hospital, Sunggyu can't deny Woohyun has been really good to him. He bought him what he wanted to eat, he talked to him through the phone all night when Sunggyu couldn't sleep. 

And now, he was coming to accompany him in the hospital too.

Sunggyu soon fell asleep with those thoughts in his mind. Oh as expected from the forever sleepy Kim Sunggyu.

--

"Sunggyu. Sunggyu shi." Sunggyu heard his name being called out as someone shook his body slightly. 

"Sunggyu!" Sunggyu woke up at that and saw Woohyun sitting on his bed.

"Seriously how many hours do you sleep a day."

"It's because I have nothing to do okay!"

"You could have read a book or watch the television."

"I have no books with me, Mr Nam."

"Then watch the television."

"There's nothing nice."

Woohyun shook his head. "Quickly eat. You must be hungry."

Sunggyu's eyes lighted up at the cheesecake in front of him and quickly took the fork in his hand and started shoving the cake into his mouth.

Woohyun just sat there, shaking his head, already used to how Sunggyu practically shove the food into his mouth. 

--

"Aren't you going to leave?" Sunggyu asked as he looked at the clock.

Woohyun shook his head, having a smile on his face which Sunggyu don't understand. "I'm staying here with you tonight."

"For what?"

"You couldn't sleep last night so I thought I might as well stay for the night."

"You saw me sleeping just now, I can sleep perfectly fine now so go."

Woohyun pouted. "Let me stay please."

"No."

"Please." It's those puppy eyes again.

"Urgh fine! But I'm not sharing the bed with you!"

Woohyun cheered, shaking his hands in the air . "I will just sit here."

"For real?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding with you right now?"

"Oh ya I forget you're Nam Woohyun."

Woohyun smiled, having that smug look.

"The dumb Nam Woohyun who is always doing dumb things."

"I'm not dumb!" Woohyun pouted. 

"If you're not dumb, then what are you."

"I just wanted to accompany you so that you won't feel as lonely."

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you."

"It's better to play safe."

"You worry too much."

"Because I like you."

"Oh shut up."

-- 

"Sunggyu, are you asleep?"

"Not yet."

"Do you want to talk?"

"About what?"

"About us."

Sunggyu laughed, "What's there to talk about us?"

"What do you think of me now? Are you still not giving me a chance?"

"I won't deny you're nice. And dumb at the same time. But you probably should give up because I don't have any special feelings forwards you."

"It's only been two months! I will keep trying."

"Up to you. Just don't regret it."

"I will only regret if I let you go."

"Shut up Woohyun."

Woohyun chuckled. "You know what? Because of you, I started quitting smoking and I even started working just to befriend you. Kim Sunggyu you are just that special." 

Sunggyu smiled at his words. "That's a compliment right?"

"Of course." Woohyun smiled, looking at Sunggyu. As if he's thinking a lot.

"Hey Sunggyu." 

Sunggyu hummed in response. 

"What if I really managed to quit smoking, will you at least consider me?"

Sunggyu turned to look at Woohyun. "What happened to the confident Woohyun?" Sunggyu joked. 

"I'm serious."

Jokes aside. Damn why does Woohyun has to be so serious nowadays. 

"If you really quit smoking, maybe I can consider you." 

Sunggyu don't know why but when he saw the child-like smile that took over Woohyun's face, he found himself smiling too. 

"That's a promise! Kim Sunggyu, you have to consider me!" Woohyun said cheerfully, sticking his pinky finger out. 

Sunggyu shook his head, that smile still on his face. "Wait till you have quitted." And stuck out his pinky finger too, making a promise with Woohyun. 

 


So I managed to rush it out hahaha. Anyway I hope it's okay. And erm is there anyone who wants to be co-author of this story and help me finish this story >< I don't think I can continue writing anymore, I feel like quitting already.. do message me or leave a comment if you want to be co-author ^^ thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing ^^ have a good day ^^