Unwanted Conversation

New Addiction

Woohyun continuously looked at Sunggyu as they took a walk at the beach. 

As he looked at the man, he contemplated telling the man the truth but he couldn't. Instead, he took a deep breath and make a grab for the man's hand. 

Sunggyu turned to look at the man then at their hands. "What are you doing?" He asked as he tried to pull his hand back.

"No! Don't." Woohyun pleaded, his grip tightening on his hand. "Just for a minute. Please?" 

There was something in the man's eyes, Sunggyu didn't know what. But he knows that it stopped him from pulling his hand back anymore. 

"Woohyun. Tell me honestly, did something happened?" 

"What could have happened?" Woohyun adverted his eyes, looking at everywhere but the man.

"Ever since that day when you asked me those weird questions, you have been acting weirdly. Something happened right?" 

"There's really nothing, Sunggyu." Woohyun lowered his head. He was not ready to tell the other man about it. Not yet. 

"You're not leaving, right?" Woohyun turned to Sunggyu in shock. 

"No..." He muttered. 

"Alright. Take your hand away. It's been a minute." Sunggyu said coldly. Pulling his hand away and walked away.

Sunggyu was not dumb. He knows Woohyun isn't telling him the truth and he won't. 

"Sunggyu!" Woohyun shouted as he ran to the man.

"Please give me time."

"Time for what?"

"I'm not ready... "

"Ready for what?"

"Just... Give me time and wait for me." With that, Woohyun ran back to the villa, leaving Sunggyu confused. 

--

When Sunggyu arrived at the villa, he looked around for Woohyun but he wasn't there. Instead, he spotted Hoya and Myungsoo. This is the chance. 

"Yah, you two have to answer honestly, okay?" Sunggyu said as he walked over to the two. 

Hoya and Myungsoo looked at each other, confused. "What?"

"What is wrong with Woohyun?"

Hoya and Myungsoo looked at each other once again and gulped. "What are you saying, hyung?" Myungsoo asked, trying to be calm.

"Myungsoo."

"We don't know, really."

"Yah! Do you two take me for an idiot? When the three of you went out just now, it's because of this, right?"

"How did you know? Weren't you sleeping?" Hoya asked absentmindedly, and seconds later, he realized he just spilled the bean.

"Ha! Caught you! Tell me the truth now." Sunggyu said, eyes full of determination.

"Screw you, Lee Howon. I'm not caring. You clear this mess up by yourself." Myungsoo said, and quickly tried to run away. 

"Yah! If you go, who's going to shut me up." Hoya shouted. 

Myungsoo sighed as he quickly took the seat next to Hoya again. "Hyung, we... We can't tell you. Woohyun is the only one who can tell you."

Sunggyu frowned. "Why can't you guys tell me?"

"It's not that we can't tell you, but we would rather he tells you himself."

"He's leaving, isn't it?" Sunggyu asked.

"No, he isn't."

"Then why must he be the one to tell me. He's leaving, isn't it? Just like how the previous two left." Sunggyu's voice was laced with the hurt yet again from the past. 

"Hyung... Believe in us, he is not such a person. Woohyun will never hurt you in this way." Myungsoo pleaded, putting his hand over Sunggyu's. Sunggyu looked at the two of them before walking away, leaving the two worried. 

--

Sunggyu peeked into Woohyun's room and saw the silhouette of the man in the darkly-lit room. He quietly walked in, taking a seat beside the man on the bed. 

"What are you doing here?"

But it was just silence . 

"Do you know how much of a danger you're putting yourself in by being in this room?" Woohyun said quietly.

"What danger can there be?"

"Me pushing you down onto the bed and kissing you like there's no tomorrow."

Sunggyu smiled. "As if you would do that." 

"You never know, Sunggyu shi."

Then they fell into silence for a good minute again.

"You haven't answered me. What are you doing here?"

"To talk."

"There's nothing to talk about." Woohyun played with his fingers. He was nervous. Hell, this was one of the conversation he wanted to run away from. 

"You're leaving, right?" 

It's that question again. Damn. "Who said that?"

"I guessed."

"Why this though?"

"Because it happened before, I'm not even surprised anymore." Sunggyu gave him a sad smile. 

Woohyun looked at the man in front of him and how he wanted to just hug him tight and tell him he wasn't leaving. But who was he kidding? He was leaving.

"I'm not leaving. It's just..."

Woohyun turned his gaze to the view outside of his room window instead. 

"You know... I have never thought I would ever come back here. Back to Korea again and meet you." 

Sunggyu frowned in confusion. "You weren't in Korea previously?"

"I moved to Japan. I came back for Myungsoo's wedding and then I met you and I decided to stay here." He gave the man a smile, as if thankful he met him. 

"So... What's the problem? What happened?"

"It's nothing. Just some problem I got into with my father." Woohyun said, shrugging it off. 

"Will you be fine?"

Woohyun smiled again when he heard the worry in Sunggyu's voice. "Aww I didn't know you would be worried for me." 

Sunggyu pushed the man's shoulder slightly . "It's because we're friends."

"God. Sunggyu, I really hate you for your 'hugging is reserved for boyfriend only'. You don't know how much I just want to pull you into a hug right now."

Sunggyu laughed. "Well, I'm thankful for that then. I have no intention of being taken advantage of by you."

Woohyun pouted. 

"Hey Woohyun."

"Hmm?"

"I will give you the time and wait for you. When you're ready, you have to tell me." Sunggyu said in all seriousness.

Woohyun smiled, nodding his head so much that it kind of make him look adorable. 

"Good. Oh ya. Didn't you say to have ice-cream together, let's go have it now." Sunggyu said, pulling on Woohyun's hand. 

It was time like this when Woohyun felt like he could get through everything as long as Sunggyu was there . 

And he honestly hope he get through it this time round too.

--

After that conversation that night, Sunggyu never mentioned a thing about it again and acted like everything was fine. And Woohyun was actually thankful towards him. 

"We have reached." Woohyun said as he stopped his car in front of Sunggyu's house. 

He turned and smiled when he saw the man sleeping peacefully. "Cutie pie." 

"Oh shut up." Sunggyu said all of a sudden, startling Woohyun. 

"When did you-? Weren't you asleep?"

"Closing my eyes doesn't mean I'm sleeping okay, I was just resting my eyes." Sunggyu said, already opening the car door to leave. 

"You're still cute no matter what." Woohyun smiled at the man as he helped him with his bag.

"Shut up, Woohyun."

"Hey Sunggyu."

"What?"

"Ever thought of being my boyfriend?"

"Ever thought of me saying no?"

"Hmm... No."

"Then I'm telling you, no."

"Aww too bad. I'm gonna make you say yes."

"Nam Woohyun shi, you have been saying that too much I'm kind of sick of it."

"Hmm... Do you think I can win your heart over with ice-cream?"

"How about I date ice-cream then?"

Woohyun laughed. "No, you're going to date me."

"We will see."

Woohyun gave him a longing smile. "Sunggyu shi, you have to wait for me."

Sunggyu looked at him for a moment and decided to joke. "I can't wait for long though. You know, you're not the only one who wants to date me. I can easily go with anyone anytime."
 

 

 


Oh my god it's been almost a month like wow. Time files so fast. Sorry for not updating, I was lost as to how to continue this. Damn. Sorry. Almost a month of not updating and I'm repaying you guys with such a short chapter (I find myself no longer capable of long chapters sorry loves) . I will try to update again soon (or maybe this would be the last update because I'm gonna live my 'no-life' life starting from July till November to study my off. Sorry once again >< the story is coming to an end soon, please give your support till the end hehe thank you always ♥️