A Little

New Addiction

"I can't believe they left without me." Sunggyu groaned, pouting .

Woohyun laughed. "You have me."

"Which I highly suspect they did it on purpose. Yah, did you ask them to leave without me?"

"Why would I do that? Let's just say they are hoping for us to be together." Woohyun turned to look at Sunggyu.

"Look at the road, don't look at me." Sunggyu said. 

"Do you want to go get some food before we head to the villa?" 

That's right. It's those time of the month again. The seven have a gathering together once a month at the end of the month. 

"You didn't fill up the fridge yet?"

"I go there once a month only too, my love."

"Then let's go get some food, and sorry I'm single."

"How about considering me?" Woohyun joked.

"Hmm... You aren't that bad." Sunggyu played along. 

"Do you want to try dating with me?" Woohyun grinned. 

"No, thank you." Sunggyu said coldly. 

Woohyun pouted. "Let's go, we have reached." 

-- 

"Sunggyu shi, isn't this a bit too much? It's only for two days." Woohyun said as he eyed the amount of food in the trolley. 

"So that we don't have to go shopping again."

"Sunggyu shi, do you perhaps want to be my wife?"

"What in the world?" 

Woohyun laughed. "Cause you're like one now."

"Oh er." Sunggyu glared at him, throwing another bag of chips into the trolley. 

"I'm going broke, Sunggyu."

"I thought you're rich."

"I didn't bring much cash."

"Then use your card."

"Who said I got a card?" 

Sunggyu halted in his pace, turning to look at the other in all seriousness. "Are you serious?"

"Erm yea?"

Sunggyu pouted, looking at all the food he got in the trolley. "Then let's go." He said, already walking away without the trolley. 

"What? Where are you going?"

"Let's not buy anymore. I don't want them anymore."

"Wait! I was just kidding."

Sunggyu turned to him, looking so much like a kid. "Really?" 

"Really." Woohyun said, quickly taking his wallet out to show his credit card. 

"You liar." Sunggyu pouted, hitting him slightly and started pushing the trolley again. 

"Where are you going again?"

"To get ice-cream."

"I told Myungsoo and Hoya to buy it already." 

Sunggyu smiled at him, "You know me so well."

Woohyun smiled back at him. Damn if only Sunggyu would be so nice to him all the time.

-- 

"We are here!" Woohyun shouted as he and Sunggyu entered the villa . 

"Wow you guys sure bought a lot." Myungsoo said as he helped Sunggyu to carry some of the bags.

Sunggyu used the chance to kick him in the shin. "Bastard, how can you guys leave me behind."

"Ah hyung!" Myungsoo groaned. "We were just giving you guys some time alone."

"Oh wow. Thank you so much. Did I ask you to? ." Sunggyu scolded, throwing all the grocery bags at Myungsoo. 

"You can still laugh?" Myungsoo shouted as he heard Woohyun laughing.

"Sorry Kim but it's just wow. The great Kim Myungsoo getting hit. That's just wow." Woohyun laughed.

"So much for helping you." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Alright fine fine. Thanks Kim. I appreciated it."

--

"Whats for dinner?" Hoya asked, as the seven sat in the living room, watching some movie.

"What about chicken?" Sunggyu suggested. 

"Sunggyu shi, no more chicken." Woohyun said. 

"I haven't had it in a while." Sunggyu pouted. 

"You just had it a few days ago."

"Fine." Sunggyu pouted even more. "Yah put your legs down." Sunggyu said, pushing Woohyun's legs down to the ground.

"Why?" Woohyun asked, doing as Sunggyu say. 

"I want to sleep." Sunggyu yawned, already resting his head on Woohyun's lap and got the other man smiling. 

"Ohh Nam. Your dream came true." Myungsoo and Hoya gave him a smirk and Woohyun couldn't help but wink at them.

"Sunggyu shi, why are you being so nice today?" Woohyun asked out of curiosity, the other man's hair. 

"Am I?" Sunggyu mumbled, already falling asleep.

"Yea."

But it was silence after that and Woohyun guessed the other probably fell asleep already . He smiled even more at his friends, showing exactly how happy he is at the moment. "Oh my god, he is finally sleeping on my lap!" 

"Yea Nam, we saw. I guess he's opening up to you already?" 

"I hope so." Woohyun said, looking down at Sunggyu. 

"Don't worry. I'm sure he is. You don't know how much he smiles like an idiot whenever he's on the phone with you." Sungjong added. 

"Really?!" Woohyun asked in surprise, not believing what he just heard. 

"Yea, don't worry." Sungjong smiled. 

--

"Sunggyu shi? Time to wake up." Woohyun said softly, shaking the figure. 

Sunggyu groaned, pushing Woohyun's hand away. "Let me sleep for a while more." 

"Yah Nam, he's not waking up?" Hoya asked .

"Said he wanna sleep for a while more."

"And you believe in him?" Hoya asked in amusement, already trying to wake the other man up.

"Yah Lee, what are you doing?"

"Waking him up."

"Don't. I will wake him up in a while"

"You are not going to eat at this rate." Hoya said, already giving up.

"I will eat with him later." Woohyun smiled. 

"No wonder he called you an idiot."

"Yah Lee Howon."

"Oh yes, what can you do about me?" Hoya stuck his tongue out.

"." 

"Sunggyu, time to wake up." Woohyun tried again, fifteen minutes later but the other wouldn't even bulge. 

"Told you." Hoya said.

"What do I do to wake him up?"

"Throw him to the ground."

"What the hell? No way I'm gonna do that!"

"Aww can't bear to? We will help you."

"No! You guys are not touching him."

--

"Seriously Nam, wake him up already. You can't starve yourself because of him."

"He must be tired, let him sleep." Woohyun said, his hair.

"Then at least lay him on the couch and go eat something."

Woohyun shook his head stubbornly. "I don't want him to eat alone later."

"Idiot." Hoya said.

"Hopeless case." Myungsoo shook his head.

Woohyun glared at them. "Don't call me that!"

"Aren't you one?"

Woohyun pouted, shaking Sunggyu again. "Wake up. You need to eat."

Thank god because Sunggyu's eyes slowly fluttered open. "How long has it been?"

"Far more than you should have slept, hyung." Myungsoo scolded.

"This idiot here has been sitting for hours, watching you sleep and refusing to eat until you wake up." Hoya added. 

Sunggyu turned to Woohyun, frowning at him. "Idiot, you didn't have to wait for me."

"I don't want you to eat alone."

"I don't mind."

"I mind. I want to eat with you."

Sunggyu shook his head. "Let's go eat now, you must be hungry."

If you thought Sunggyu was the only one who inhale food like he had not eaten for days then you're wrong because Woohyun is one too. 

"Are you that hungry?" Sunggyu asked in surprise. 

Woohyun couldn't answer him as his mouth was stuffed with food and just nodded. 

Sunggyu sighed. "Stupid. Why are you even doing this to yourself."

"Because I like you." 

"Oh stop it already." Sunggyu said, stuffing some meat into Woohyun's mouth. 

"Oh, Sunggyu shi, did you just feed me?" Woohyun asked, beaming.

"It was to shut you up okay."

"You're free to shut me up whenever you like. But only with your lips." Woohyun said, smiling at him.

"Stupid. Do you really like me that much?"

"I do. "

Woohyun felt his heart beating even faster when he saw the smile on Sunggyu's face. 

"Sunggyu..."

"Hmm?"

"I really like you a lot."

"I know that already. Quickly eat already." Sunggyu said, putting some kimchi on the other's plate. 

-- 

"Wanna play Truth or Dare?" Hoya said, waving the empty bottle in his hand. 

"Call." Dongwoo said excitedly. 

"Me too!" Sungjong said, raising his hand in the air.

"We're in." Sungyeol said, pointing at Myungsoo. 

"Nam?"

"Sure."

"Sunggyu hyung?"

"Nah, I'll watch." 

"Aww don't be such a party pooper!" Woohyun said cutely, pouting. 

"Fine fine, I'm in."

--

Woohyun didn't know if this was fate or luck. He has so much he wanted to ask Sunggyu, but after having turned the bottle for so many times, it was never Sunggyu's turn. 

Instead, it was his turn. "Nam! Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." After all, what else is there for him to say when he has already told the whole world he likes Kim Sunggyu. 

The five looked at each other with a smile that creeps Sunggyu out and oh he already knew it probably has something to do with him. And nope, he does not want to hear what's the dare at all. 

"We dare you to kiss Sunggyu." 

"What?" Woohyun said, eyes widened, gulping as he turned to look at Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu was looking at Woohyun all this time and when he makes eye contact with the other man, he quickly mouthed a 'don't you dare.' 

"Can I do something else?"

"No!"

Woohyun sighed, slowly walking towards Sunggyu, thinking how was he going to get out of all this. 

Woohyun sat in front of Sunggyu, staring at him, not knowing what to do. 

"Why are we waiting~ why are we waiting~" the rest started to chant and he could hear Sunggyu cursing a bit. 

Woohyun took a deep breath, and started to lean forward, closer to Sunggyu's face and everyone went dead silence, anticipating for what was to come.

"Ehh!!" The five booed when Woohyun kissed Sunggyu's cheek instead. 

"That's a kiss too!" Woohyun protested. 

"Fine we will let you go if you kiss his other cheek too."

"Lee Sungyeol." Sunggyu glared at him. 

"For the sake of your happiness." Sungyeol said, ignoring the glare.

"I'm sorry." Woohyun whispered before leaning in to kiss the other cheek of Sunggyu.  

. He was freaking ruined. Woohyun thought as he make his way back to his seat. No way Sunggyu was going to accept him now. 

Amidst his own thoughts, the next person was already chosen without him noticing and the question was already asked. 

"Sunggyu hyung, do you like Woohyun?" Sungjong asked. 

"What?" Woohyun asked silently.

"I told you guys I-"

"Sunggyu hyung, think before you speak. You must tell the truth. Do you like Nam Woohyun?"

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu intensively as the other man was in deep thoughts. His expression was one that Woohyun didn't understand as he had this uneasy look on him as he turned to look at Sungjong. 

Does Sunggyu like Sungjong? It's not entirely impossible too right? After all, they live together too. Feelings are definitely hard to avoid. 

"I..." Sunggyu started off nervously. 

Woohyun eyed him even more intensively, heart beating even faster, and he can feel his own palms sweating. 

Then he felt disheartened again when Sunggyu looked at Sungjong, who gave the other a smile in return. 

"I... I-"

"Nam, where are you going ?!" Myungsoo asked, as he saw the other suddenly standing up from his seat and ran out. 

"See hyung. Because you keep pushing him away, now he's scared to hear your answer."

"What the hell? It's my fault again?" 

"Aren't you going after him?" 

"Why is it me?"

"Because we all know the person he wants to see isn't us but you."

Sunggyu fell into silence, eyeing the door . 

--

Woohyun just ran and ran and ran. Screw it. He wanted to run away, run away from the ugly truth he was going to hear from Sunggyu. 

He thought he was already getting used to Sunggyu saying he don't like him but maybe not. Or perhaps, he didn't want to be disappointed again. He sat down on the bench, staring at the calm sea, millions of thoughts running through his mind. 

That's when he felt a jacket draped over him. "Idiot why did you run away before I could even answer?" 

It was Sunggyu. 

Woohyun slightly eyed the other man taking a seat beside him and he quickly ran away again. "Yah where are you going again?!" 

Sunggyu sighed, hating all this running he was doing all thanks to Nam Woohyun. 

"Can you stop running and listen to me first?" Sunggyu shouted when he finally caught up with Woohyun. 

"I know what you are going to say, don't tell me. I know you don't like me, I know." Woohyun half-shouted, covering his ears with his hands. 

"Did I really push you away too much?" Sunggyu asked softly. 

And for a moment, Woohyun couldn't believe his own ear. What was Sunggyu saying? 

"What did you say?"

Sunggyu looked up at Woohyun, eyes boring into those of Wohyun's.

"A little."

"Huh?" Woohyun said in confusion. 

"Maybe... Maybe I like you...  A little."

 

 

 


Yay I managed to rush it out before you guys have to wait for a week hahaha. Okay I think you guys like it (nope? Okay maybe just me) hahaha . Thanks for commenting as usual ^^ thank you for subscribing and reading too ^^ I will try to update as soon as possible but it will probably be out only on next Friday  or weekend sorry... Have a good day ♥️