Childish

New Addiction

"Hey beautiful."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, spilling some of the contents he was stirring so hard at the moment. It was only less than fifteen minutes since they were open for business and Woohyun was already breaking his promise. "Liar." He mumbled.

He turned his head when he heard Woohyun laughing. God it's that smug look again. "Are you sure you're not jealous?"

"Yes, I'm very sure, Nam Woohyun shi."

"Then why were you pouting just now?"

"I..." Sunggyu adverted his eyes and saw the contents of the caramel macchiato that he spilled onto the countertop. "It's because I spilled my caramel macchiato!" He quickly said. 

Woohyun chuckled, "Oh really? I will continue calling them beautiful then."

Sunggyu pouted even more, holding back the urge to just whine and jump around in objection. "Fine. Call them beautiful by all means, at most, all your points will be deducted!"

"Can I call you beautiful then?" 

"No! I'm not beautiful. If you haven't noticed, I'm a male not a female, female hormones." 

"So what if you're not a female, you're still beautiful."

"I take that as an insult."

Woohyun pouted. "Whatever. I'm going to call you beautiful whether you like it or not." 

"Nam-"

"BEAUTIFUL!" Woohyun shouted before running to the kitchen. 

Sunggyu stood there, dumbfounded for a moment, trying to register what just happened. "Idiot." He muttered, as a smile took over his face. 

-- 

"Someone's looking good today." Myungsoo said as he stood in front of the counter with Hoya. 

"What? I'm always looking good."

"You mean sleepy." Hoya corrected him.

Sunggyu frowned. "I'm not sleepy during work."

"Only after Woohyun joined us." Sungjong added as he walked to the counter. 

"Shut up Lee Sungjong. It has nothing to do with that female hormones. I'm always like this." Sunggyu scolded, getting annoyed .

"Hyung, do you want to take a day off work and go on a date with Woohyun? I can tell Sungyeol for you." Myungsoo smirked, wriggling his brows. 

"Shut up and order already."

"How are we suppose to order if we are to shut up."

"Lee Howon." Sunggyu glared. 

Hoya laughed. "Hyung, you know what I want." 

"Okay fine. Go take a seat."

--

"Why didn't you guys tell me you were here?" Woohyun asked as he took the drinks to his friends' table.

"Are you even allowed to be here?" Myungsoo asked as he watched Woohyun take a seat. 

"A little break won't kill." Woohyun gave a cheeky grin. 

"That guy will kill you." Hoya said, nodding his head at Sunggyu who was glaring holes at Woohyun as if he would personally go over and kill him if he sit down any longer. 

"Man. Kim, your brother really ." Woohyun groaned.

"But you love him." Myungsoo chuckled. 

"Oh yea, I do." Woohyun gave them another cheeky grin.

"Anyway, wanna come over my house tonight? Hoya and Dongwoo are spending the night over too."

"Oh yea. How can I miss out the fun. The night is young tonight!" Woohyun said, making a silly pose that got Sunggyu face palming.

"Get some pizza. I will go over with Sunggyu after work."

"Hyung won't come over especially when it's after work."

"Why?!" 

"He's tired." 

"Don't worry. I will drag him along." Woohyun winked, already walking back to the counter.

"Woohyun is really into him huh?" Hoya said as he watched Woohyun walk back to the counter.

Myungsoo shrugged. "Probably. But would Sunggyu even accept him after finding out who he really is?"

--

" you Nam Woohyun." Sunggyu grumbled as he stormed into Myungsoo's house. 

"Aww come on. There's no work tomorrow, let's just have some fun."

"Play by yourself! I'm going to sleep." Sunggyu hit Woohyun hard before storming up to the guest room.

"See what you did." 

"I will go cheer him up." Woohyun said, quickly going up to the guest room too.

"Sunggyu shi?" Woohyun called out softly.

"Shut up. Leave me alone and go have your fun, ."

Woohyun walked to the bed and took a seat beside Sunggyu. "Do you want ice-cream?"

"Stop it with ice-cream already."

Woohyun pouted, "I thought you like them. I even told Myungsoo to buy a tub." 

"What? Why didn't you tell me earlier?! What's the flavor?"

"Your favorite." Woohyun smiled.

"Oh my god yes!" Sunggyu half-shouted, already rushing out of the guest room . 

--

"Wow Nam, how in the world did you bring him down." Myungsoo, Hoya and Dongwoo looked surprised for more than a moment as Sunggyu eagerly rushed down the stairs.

Woohyun smiled in victory, waving a V sign in the air.

"The power of food not Nam Woohyun." Hoya stated when Sunggyu sat down with a tub of ice-cream.

"Yah if I didn't tell him there's ice-cream, he wouldn't be here."

"He's just gonna sit here, don't even expect much."

"Oh whatever, at least he is here." Woohyun smiled, turning to look at Sunggyu. "Sunggyu shi, can I have some?"

"Go and take a spoon."

"Can't you feed me with your spoon?" Woohyun pouted.

"No."

"Please."

"Hyung I want some!" Dongwoo said happily, rushing to sit beside Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu smiled at him, already feeding him with the ice-cream while Woohyun could only look. "You're being unfair here, Sunggyu shi."

"It's because we're not close."

Woohyun faked a hurt look, hands at his heart. "How can you say that? We work and eat supper together almost everyday. We even talk on the phone everyday."

"So what?"

"We are close."

"We are not. I was just being nice."

"You call that nice when you don't even allow me to have some ice-cream."

"I didn't say I don't allow, I said to go get a spoon."

"Then Dongwoo hyung should get a spoon too."

"Enough with the ice-cream fight already man. Can we play already?"

"I'm not playing anymore." Woohyun pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Female hormones at it again." Sunggyu commented. 

"Screw you. Let's play!" Woohyun groaned.

-- 

"Goal!!!" Woohyun shouted as he scored another goal.

"Nam go easy on us."

"Why should I~"

"Because I'm your lover's brother."

"No way I'm going easy on you even if you're my lover's brother." 

Woohyun immediately averted his attention to Sunggyu instead of the television when the other man just walked pass him. "Sunggyu shi where are you going?"

"To sleep." Sunggyu yawned.

"Can't you sleep here?"

"Why would I sleep here when there's a bed upstairs."

"You can sleep on my lap."

"No thanks. I would probably drop to the ground if you score another goal."

"I won't move!"

Sunggyu stood there, pondering for a moment.

"Fine. Just because I'm lazy to walk up."

"Don't you dare move, I will kill you if I fall to the ground." Sunggyu said as  he laid his head on Woohyun's lap while Woohyun smiled. "I won't."

--

"God. Stop staring at him man."

Woohyun beamed at the cute sight of a sleeping Sunggyu. "He's so adorable."

"You're blind." Myungsoo said.

"Yah. You are the one who's blind." Woohyun argued. 

"Shut up. The two of you are blind. Dongwoo is the cutest." Hoya smiled, brushing away some hair that was covering Dongwoo's face. 

"You're blind, Lee. Your boyfriend looks like a dino."

"Shut up Nam. Kim Sunggyu's eyes are so small, he could probably only see half of your face."

"Oh shut up. He can see me perfectly well."

"My Yeollie is the cutest. End of story."

"Shut up Kim. Your husband is like a freak, crying when his coffee is spilled."

"Shut up, you're blind! He's so freaking cute with his adorable smile."

"Did you just say 'freaking'? I'm glad you agree that your husband's a freak." Hoya said, wanting to win this childish fight. 

 

 


Oops sorry for the late update! Was busy with schoo and will be busy for school next week too >< I will try to update soon and yea I closed this story for subscribers only. I will remove it when I'm officially back (currently I'm on semi-hiatus) hahaha thank you for subscribing and commenting ^^ oh and those who don't recognize me, I changed my username from rachelovehae to chelxcoffee because I didn't want my twitter username and aff username to be the same. Okay that's about it I hope you liked it ^^ have a good day ♥️And omg it's D-1 to our old man's birthday ♥️