Chance

New Addiction

"Smile a bit, it's your brother's wedding today." 

"Mum it's not my wedding anyway. I could have stayed home to sleep or something." The son groaned.

"All you do is sleep. Look at your brother. He's younger than you and he is already getting marry. What about you? Still single." 

"Mum, it's not wrong to be single."

"You don't expect me to take care of you for all your life." 

"I don't mind." He said with a sleepy grin, hugging his mum. 

"I mind. See if there's anyone that attract you tonight and maybe get her number."

"Mum! It's not some matchmaking session now oh my god." He groaned, storming into the wedding hall. 

 

"Oh Nam you're here." The groom welcomed him.

"Congrats Kim." Woohyun smiled.

"You look good. Gonna hook some girls up tonight?" Myungsoo joked. 

Woohyun was in a black suit, the piece of clothing clutching to his skin, showing his well built body. "Maybe?" He played along. 

"Well. Take a look around yourself." Myungsoo said, patting his shoulder before going to welcome the other guest. 

Woohyun looked around, not seeing anyone that caught his eye and went to his seat. 

He looked around again in his seat and saw someone storming towards one of the seats at the table beside his. The male huffed out his cheeks and downed one whole glass of water. Then came a lady walking towards the man. He saw the man groaning again and laughed.

The man happened to turn and look at him, making eye contact with him but quickly turned back again, blushing a bit when Woohyun winked at him. Woohyun chuckled. "Cute." 

Then he saw two familiar figures walking towards the man that he was still staring at and frowned a bit. Not knowing what was getting into him. 

That strange feeling got even stronger when Dongwoo hugged him and pinched his cheeks. 

"Gyu hyung!" Dongwoo hugged the said man from behind. 

"Wow hyung you actually came. I thought you would be home sleeping since it's your day off." Hoya added. 

"I wish too. Someone just have to drag me here." 

The two laughed, Hoya saw Woohyun and walked towards him. 

"Looking good." Woohyun smiled and point at the man Dongwoo was talking to. Hoya followed his direction and smirked, knowing all too well that Woohyun was attracted to the elder. 

"You know that guy over there?" 

"Yea. He's Dongwoo's friend." 

"What's his name?" 

"Why? Interested in him?" 

"Just tell me already." 

"Why not go up to him and ask for yourself." 

"Hoya." 

"Kim Sunggyu. You're not getting him. You won't." Hoya laughed. 

"Yah I'm Nam Woohyun, I get who I want." He smirked. 

"Well I don't know about others but I'm sure you won't get him. Good luck Nam." Hoya patted his shoulder and walked away. 

"No one got your attention Nam?" Myungsoo asked, walking to his friend again. 

"Well someone just did." Woohyun smirked, nodding his head towards Sunggyu. Myungsoo smirked. 

"Ahh him." 

"You know him too?" 

"Well I don't just know him, I know him for my whole life." 

"What's your relationship with him?" 

"We are each other first love." Myungsoo leaned in and whispered. 

"You invited your first love to your wedding?! What the hell." 

"He doesn't mind if not he won't be sitting there now."

"Hoya said I won't get him, tsk. I'm Nam Woohyun, I get who I want."

"He's right. You won't get him." 

"Yah! I haven't even tried. You won't know."

"I know. The moment you open your mouth, you're probably out already."

"Why?" 

"Go up to him and you will know." 

"I'm gonna prove you guys wrong." Woohyun said and walked up to the man, fixing his hair a bit.

"Hello there. Care to have a drink together?" 

Sunggyu scrunched his nose a bit and backed off in his seat. "Sorry. I'm not interested." 

Dongwoo and Hoya laughed, knowing all too well that Woohyun would be rejected from the start. "See I told you Nam." 

"Why not?" Woohyun asked Sunggyu, frowning a bit. 

"Sorry. Please go away." Sunggyu merely said.

"I'm not leaving if you don't tell me why."

"Go away!" Sunggyu raised his voice a bit, hugging Dongwoo from the back. 

Woohyun felt those feeling again, and pulled Sunggyu's hands away from Dongwoo. 

"Don't hug him!" 

"I don't need your permission to hug anyone!" 

"Yah just go first." Hoya whispered. 

"He's hugging your boyfriend and you don't say a thing?" 

"Look. I don't know who you are and I don't wanna know what you're doing here but please leave." 

"Just leave first." Myungsoo came, pulling on Woohyun . 

 

"Why doesn't he even look at me?!" Woohyun screamed, ruffling his hair before picking something out from his pants pocket. Cigarette. 

He lighted the cigarette and blew some smoke out. 

"That's the problem." Hoya said. 

"What? Smoking?" 

Hoya nodded.

"What's wrong with smoking?" 

"He don't like people who smoke. His first love died from smoking." 

"First love? Isn't his first love Myungsoo?" 

"Myungsoo?" Hoya laughed. "You got tricked, Myungsoo is his brother." 

"What?!!!" 

"God damn it. Kim Myungsoo you're getting it after your wedding." 

"Stop smoking if you want to get him." 

"That's hard."

"If you managed to quit, that just prove to him how much you're willing to change for him and prove that you really like him. Plus, if you're able to quit smoking because of him, that's not a bad thing either."

Woohyun thought about Hoya's words for a good fifteen minutes, and threw the cigarette on the ground, stepping on it. 

He rinsed his mouth with water, washing away the smell of cigarette before entering the wedding hall. Trying his luck again. 

He walked over to Sunggyu who was happily munching on his food. He turned the elder around and the elder's face immediately dropped at the face in front of him. "What do you want now." 

"If I quit smoking, will you give me a chance?" 

"I'm sorry what?"

 


Thanks for subscribing ^^ A kinda short chapter for now. I hope it was fine. Please leave a comment hehe ^^ Have a good day