Chance (Part 2)

New Addiction

"I'm sorry what?"

"I said will you give me a chance if I quit smoking." 
 
"What are you saying? I'm not even interested in you, just go away." Sunggyu said and turned back to eat his food. 
 
Woohyun felt frustrated at the lack of attention he was given and turned the other around again and bended down, looking at him straight in the eyes. "Give me a chance." 
 
Sunggyu look at him straight in the eyes too, finding the situation ridiculous. "Why should I." 
 
"Because I like you."
 
"And what do you like about me." 
 
Woohyun was stunned at his statement, it was as if his brain stopped functioning. He couldn't think of something to say and opened and closed his mouth several times, trying to say something but nothing came out. 
 
"See. You don't even know what you like about me and you want me to give you a chance?" 
 
"Must there really be a reason for me to like you? Can't I just like you?" 
 
"Maybe you can, for other people. But not me." 
 
"Why?" 
 
"Because I'm not one of them." 
 
"I like you because you are special." 
 
"Wow. So you want to play with me now?" 
 
"No! I don't mean it that way. I'm just naturally attracted to you, what can I do about it?" 
 
"You can. Go away and don't look at me. You won't be seeing me after tonight anyway." 
 
"I will. I will look for you." 
 
"Crazy. Just go away!" Sunggyu said, feeling absurd and turned back to his food
 
"Can't you give me a chance?" 
 
"No! I said no! So go away!" Sunggyu raised his voice, turning back to look at the man but immediately regretted his decision when he saw the man in front of him pouting. His heart skipped a bit when he saw the man pouting but quickly got back his front. 
 
"Really can't?" 
 
No..." Sunggyu said quietly. 
 
It was silent from then on, Sunggyu ly to see the man walking away, shoulders dropping. "He gave up just like that and he said he like me." Sunggyu mumbled, pouting a bit. 
 
 
 
Sunggyu thought that he finally shook that guy off and was kind of cheered up by the delicious food but no. He came back. 
 
"I will take you home." 
 
"I can go home by myself." 
 
"Let me take you home." 
 
"I said I can go home by myself!"
 
"But I want to take you home..." 
 
"For what? So that you can play around with me?" 
 
"No! I have never thought of playing around with you. I'm serious when I said I like you."
 
Sunggyu laughed as if he just heard the funniest joke of the day, "You say you like me when you barely knows me and come up to me saying 'care to have a drink together?' and you expect me to believe you're serious?" 
 
"What do you want me to do for you to believe that I'm serious about you?" 
 
"Get away from me." 
 
"Other than that." 
 
"I don't like you. I don't see a point why I need you to prove that you like me." 
 
"You may not like me now, but you may like me in the future." 
 
"And what if I don't."
 
"Then I will keep chasing after you."
 
Sunggyu groaned, rubbing his face with his hands in annoyance. "Can't you just leave me alone?! Oh my god."
 
"Let me take you home, please?" Sunggyu felt his heart skipping a beat again when he saw the other giving him those puppy eyes that makes you can't say no.
 
"Fine fine!" Sunggyu groaned, stomping pass him while Woohyun did a little victory dance before running to catch up to him. "Wait for me!" 
 
The two met with the groom and 'bride' for that night at the entrance of the wedding hall and shook hands with them. "Nam, you managed to get my first love?" 
 
"You liar. He's your brother." 
 
"How did you know?!" 
 
"Lee howon~" 
 
"He ruined the fun..." Myungsoo pouted. 
 
Woohyun only laughed. "I'm bringing your brother home, wish me luck."
 
"He's a hard one. Good luck nam." 
 
Sunggyu who was in front of Woohyun has long walked away by himself without waiting for him, hoping to ditch him but no such luck. 
 
"You better be fast if you wanna catch my brother." Myungsoo said, pointing at Sunggyu. 
 
"Oh . I will see you soon kim!" Woohyun shouted as he started chasing after Sunggyu again. 
 
"Sunggyu shi, wait for me!" 
 
Sunggyu groaned again when he heard the man's voice. "Hey what's wrong?" 
 
"You! You are the problem!" Sunggyu shouted. 
 
"What did I do?" 
 
"Why can't you just leave me alone and let me live my life?! You er." Sunggyu said, kicking Woohyun in the shin before stomping away again while Woohyun groaned in pain as he tried to catch up with the man. 
 
"Where are you going? The car park is over there." Woohyun pointed at the opposite direction and Sunggyu whined, stomping to where the car park was. 
 
"Lead the way then!" 
 
"How can I when you keep walking by yourself?" 
 
"Fine. I will walk behind you." Sunggyu said, stopping in his pace. 
 
"No. Let's walk together." Woohyun said, making a grab for Sunggyu's hand. 
 
Sunggyu stared at their hands and blushed a bit. His heart beat faster and the touch felt weird. Being in a daze, he let Woohyun pull him along to wherever they were walking to. 
 
"Get in." Woohyun said, opening the door to his car for Sunggyu. 
 
 
 
The drive to Sunggyu's house was quiet with only the music from the radio playing as their only source of sound. Woohyun would occasionally turn to look at Sunggyu but he won't even look at his direction and just looked out of the window. 
 
Woohyun sighed, trying to start a conversation with the man. "Hey, you really can't give me a chance?" 
 
Sunggyu finally turned to look at him. "Like I said, why should I." 
 
"I like you." Woohyun said without hesitation.
 
"You probably said that to million of other girls out there."
 
"No. Only you." 
 
"Oh yea and you expect me to believe you."
 
"Why won't you believe me?" 
 
"Because to me, you're like a casanova." 
 
"I'm not!" Woohyun frowned. 
 
"If you're not, how could you simply come up to me and ask me to have a drink together with you."
 
"That's confidence." 
 
"Confidence that you gain from trying that out with many others." 
 
"No!! I'm just confident with myself." 
 
"Being confident is good but don't overdo it." Sunggyu merely said, turning to look at the view outside the window again.
 
Woohyun groaned inwardly, not knowing how to convince Sunggyu he is serious about him. 
 
"Can't you believe in me for once?" 
 
Silence.
 
"What do you want me to do for you to believe I really like you?" 
 
"Get down onto the street and yell 'I love kim sunggyu' then." 
 
"Will you believe in me if I do that?" 
 
Sunggyu only shrugged his shoulder. His eyes widened at the next action of the other man. Woohyun got off the car, and ran down the street shouting "I love Kim Sunggyu." and received attention from many. Sunggyu felt ashamed when he really did as he was told. 
 
"I did it. Will you believe in me now?" Woohyun asked as he entered the car again. 
 
Sunggyu shrugged his shoulder. "Maybe a little?" 
 
"Good." 
 
Sunggyu frowned. "That's good to you?" 
 
Woohyun smiled, looking at him. "At least you believe in me a little now." 
 
Sunggyu felt his wall breaking down to Woohyun slowly and he didn't know if it was a good sign and just played cool off it. 
 
"Turn down the air conditioner. It's cold." Woohyun immediately took off his own blazer and covered Sunggyu with it. 
 
"Are you better?" 
 
"What about you? Aren't you cold?"
 
"If you're fine then I'm fine."
 
"Don't be crazy and put back on your blazer!" Sunggyu scolded, throwing the blazer at Woohyun. 
 
"I'm fine. You can wear it." Woohyun said, passing it to Sunggyu again. 
 
"Don't regret then." Sunggyu said and pulled the blazer close to himself. 
 
The ride was silent again until they reached Sunggyu's house. "We have reached." Woohyun said as he stopped in front of Sunggyu's house. 
 
When he didn't hear Sunggyu's voice nor the sound of the door opening, he turned to see that Sunggyu has fallen asleep and smiled. Sunggyu's lips are slightly parted, and he looked so adorable in Woohyun's eyes. 
 
He couldn't bear to wake the other up and just let him sleep while he stared at his face, brushing his hair aside to take a better look at him. "If only you will believe in me." He whispered. 
 
About an hour or so after, Sunggyu squinted his eyes open, looking around and saw Woohyun sleeping. He turned to look outside and found that they have reached their house. "Idiot. Why didn't he wake me up." He mumbled to himself, putting the blazer over Woohyun. 
 
Sunggyu closed the car door as softly as he can when he leave. Woohyun flinched at the sound and saw the passenger seat empty and the man beside him was already walking towards his doorstep. Woohyun quickly ran out, "Wait!" Woohyun shouted. 
 
Sunggyu turned, and saw Woohyun running towards him. "You really can't give me a chance?" 
 
"Will you leave me alone if I say no?"
 
"No." Woohyun answered immediately. 
 
"Then there's no point in asking me too." 
 
"What do you mean...?" 
 
"You even know where I live now, do you think I can avoid you even if I want to?" 
 
Woohyun beamed in joy, "So does that mean you're giving me a chance?!" 
 
"You're an idiot." Sunggyu groaned as he tried to close his door behind Woohyun. 
 
"Wait!" Woohyun shouted, stoping the door from closing.
 
"I'm Woohyun, Nam Woohyun."
 
"Oh whatever. You know my name right?" 
 
"Yea."
 
"Then good. Go now." 
 
Woohyun fist pumped the air and danced around when the door closes. Sunggyu laughed when he saw all this from the door hole. "Idiot."
 
 
 
 

Thanks for commenting and subscribing ^^ thank you for upvoting too ^^ I hope you like it. Have a good day ♥️