D-Day

New Addiction

The next day, Sunggyu gets up at the same time as usual, getting ready for work. And waited for that someone to come fetch him for work. 

Sunggyu lazily walked to the door when a knock on the door came. "You're late, Wooh- what are you doing here?" Sunggyu asked in surprise as he saw Myungsoo standing in front of him. 

"Fulfilling the job of your boyfriend." 

"What the hell, he is not my boyfriend. Where is he?"

"Miss him already?" Myungsoo gave him a teasing smile.

"No, shut up before I destroy your husband's coffee." Sunggyu said as he pushed his way through Myungsoo. 

--

"Is he not coming for work today?" Sunggyu asked as they stopped at a red light. 

"Yah stop playing with your phone and answer me."

"I don't know. Give him a call or something." Myungsoo mumbled as he continued playing with his phone. 

"No, not going to do that." Sunggyu grumbled as he crossed his arms.

"Aww acting all mad so he will coax you already?"

"No. Shut up Kim Myunsoo."

"Aww you're obviously mad." Myungsoo laughed

--

As the two walked to the cafe, Myungsoo saw the figure Sunggyu has been asking about all morning and quickly turned back to Sunggyu. "Hyung I left something in the car, you can go in first. Oh and please make Sungyeol's coffee!" Myungsoo gave him his best smile when the man glared at him. 

Indeed, Myungsoo did went back to his car, but he didn't forget a thing, he was just watching what the figure would do, and even after ten minutes, all he did was look at Sunggyu from the storefront. 

"Stop looking at him and just go in." Myungsoo said as he stood beside Woohyun. 

Woohyun flinched at the voice. "Kim... I can't. I won't leave."

"By standing here, you won't leave either."

"I will. It's just not time yet."

Myungsoo looked at his friend then back at Sunggyu.

"You haven't tell him about it, right?"

"I-I'm going to... Soon."

"Soon? Yah, you need to stop dragging it. You don't even have much time left." Myungsoo sighed.

"I know. I will tell him soon."

"Hey Kim."

"What."

"Can you help me get coffee from Sunggyu?"

"There's a cafe nearby, just go there."

"But... I want Sunggyu's." Woohyun pouted.

"Oh fine. What can I do when Nam is already acting all cute like a kicked puppy." Myungsoo gave in, giving him an adorable smile. 

"I like the cute part but not the puppy part. I'm not a dog okay." Woohyun joked, laughing.

"Right, you're an idiot for my brother." Myungsoo teased as he entered the cafe.

"Yah!"

--

"What took you so long? Your coffee is already getting cold." Sunggyu scolded slightly.

"Sorry, I couldn't find it." Myungsoo shrugged. "Can you make another one for yeollie? And one Caramel Frappe."

"Caramel frappe? Do you even drink that?" Sunggyu gave him a weird look.

"I can always try." 

"Please pay. Even though this is your husband's cafe, you need to pay too."

"Do you pay for your drink too, hyung?"

"Of course I do. Now shut up and pay."

"Don't lie, you never pay. I know you."

"This is my place too okay?"

"You mean a shareholder." Myungsoo grinned at him.

"A big one. If you have forgotten."

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders. "Well, the boss is still Lee Sungyeol though."

"Oh please remember, if it wasn't for me, would there even be this cafe today?"

"Fine, you win." Myungsoo pouted slightly and pushed the money towards Sunggyu. 

"Thank you." Sunggyu gave him a smile. A smile in victory. 

-- 

"Here's your coffee. Now let's go." Myungsoo said as he handed Woohyun his coffee.

"But-"

"No, you won't be going if you continue looking at him." And Myungsoo dragged him away .

--

Myungsoo sighed when he saw how dejected Woohyun looked since he was being pulled away from the cafe. 

"Woohyun, I know you want to see him, but you know if I didn't drag you away-"

"I know. I just... Wanted to look at him for a while more." Woohyun said and sipped on his drink . "Will I ever get to taste this again?" Woohyun asked just loud enough for the both of them to hear as he looked at the drink made by Sunggyu in his hand. 

"You will. I know you will come back."

"What if I don't?"

"There's no 'what if' here, Nam. You obviously love hyung enough to come back for him." 

"How do you even know?"

"Me and Hoya have been telling you to quit smoking but you never listened to us. And what. You met Sunggyu for the first time and you quit when he says he hate smokers. Isn't that good enough?" 

Woohyun laughed as the memories came back to him. "Right. He's just that special."

"So come back and get him."

"Then I guess you have to help me look over him first. You know, in this short six months, I realized there's lot of guys around him and I can't even be sure if they are chasing him too."

Myungsoo chuckled. "I will say some of them are."

"Is Heechul hyung one of them?"

"You have met Heechul hyung?" Myungsoo asked in surprise. 

"Yea, he came to the cafe once . They even hugged in front of me."

"Ohhh what am I smelling?"

Woohyun took a deep breathe but smelt nothing and frowned. "What?"

"Jealousy." Myungsoo laughed.

"Oh come on Kim, you have known me long enough to know what kind of a person I am."

"Possessive idiot."

"Wait nope. Possessive is your word okay." 

"No, shut up Nam. I'm not possessive anymore."

"Oh? What if someone hugged Sungyeol?"

"No one can hug Yeollie except for me!" Myungsoo immediately shouted. 

"Aren't we being possessive here?" Woohyun smirked. 

"That was jealousy."

"No. And where are we going? Aren't we going to my house?"

"I have to deliver the coffee first." Myungsoo smiled as he thought of how Sungyeol always woke up to the smell of coffee, and gave him a kiss soon after. 

"Don't smile like that. You look stupid." Woohyun said, looking at his friend weirdly. 

"I swear you will be smiling like an idiot 24/7 when you get together with Sunggyu." 

An idiot grin immediately make it's way onto Woohyun's face as he imagined waking up to seeing Sunggyu's sleeping face."

"Dreaming already."

"Shut up."

--

"Nam, have a safe flight, and come back soon." Hoya said as he hugged his friend. "I will. Look after Sunggyu for me."

"No time for him though."

Woohyun pouted, and Hoya immediately gave him a disgusted look. "Don't act cute, I will go over at times okay."

Woohyun immediately smiled, pulling his friend into a hug again. "I knew I could trust you guys."

"Kim, I will come back. Don't worry, I will never break Sunggyu's heart."

"You better keep to your promise because if you did break his heart, I'm killing you." 

"Give us a call when you reached Japan." Myungsoo added as they pulled away from the hug. 

"I will." Woohyun smiled. "See you guys soon." He said, waving at them as he walked to the departure gate. 

Woohyun waved for the last time before entering the gate and sighed immediately when he entered. 

There's no turning back for him now. He was leaving here, no doubt. And he sighed again as he wondered when would be the next time he could come back and stay for good. 

Then Sunggyu came to his mind again. He hesitated to press the call button as he stared at his contact. 

What was he going to say? How was he going to start it off? Would Sunggyu be mad at him? Would Sunggyu build his wall up high again? There was just so much running through his mind at the moment, and he can't seem to make a decision.

He stared at Sunggyu's contact even more, and took a deep breathe, hitting the 'call' button. It is now or never. Even if Sunggyu were to be mad with him, he still want to do it. Myungsoo and Hoya's words came back to him, and he remembered how sad Sunggyu looked when he thought back of the people that have left him. He didn't want Sunggyu to think that Woohyun left for good too. 

"Nam Woohyun, where are you?" Woohyun bite on his finger as he heard the voice. 

"Sunggyu. I have resigned ."

"Resigned? When? Why didn't I know?"

"I'm going back." Woohyun said, shutting his eyes tight, waiting for a response from the other line. 

It was silent for a while before Sunggyu spoke up. "Going back? Where?"

"Japan. I told you I had some problem with my dad, didn't I? Actually, he wanted me to go back and start learning to run the business." 

"So... You're leaving for good?"

"I will come back... But I don't know when will I be back. Will you wait for me?" He asked carefully. 

Woohyun's shoulders drooped when Sunggyu just remained quiet. Everything he did in the six months vanished into thin air, he lost it already.

"I told you before, didn't I? I can't wait for long, you're not the only one who's chasing me." 

Woohyun let out a breathe when he heard the reply. In fact, a relieved smile make it onto his face. 

"I will come back as soon as possible, you have to wait for me, Sunggyu shi."

"By the way, the photo from yesterday, I have printed a copy for you. It's in your locker, you have to miss me, Sunggyu shi." Sunggyu quickly walked to the locker at the piece of news and smiled when he saw his locker. 

"Nam Woohyun shi, did you mean a copy of our photo and the rest are photos of you pasted all around my locker?"

Woohyun laughed. Indeed, he went to the cafe way earlier than before and pasted his photos in Sunggyu's locker just like how people paste photos of their idol in their locker. 

"So that you will miss me." 

"I swear people will misunderstand it as I have a crush on you." 

"That's good then. They will stay away from you before I come back."

Sunggyu shook his head at the man's words. "You just won't change right?"

"I'm always an idiot for you, Sunggyu shi ." Woohyun grinned.

"Oh shut up. I'm pitying myself already."

Woohyun laughed but soon, his laughter stopped and he turned all serious. "Sunggyu?"

"What?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Really?"

"I guess so."

"I'm glad then."

"I will come back soon."

"Take care of yourself."

"I will. "

"I will call you when I have reached Japan."

"Is there a need for that?" 

"Of course there is! I need to at least be able to hear your voice!"

"Idiot." He heard Sunggyu mumbling. 

"Aren't you getting on the plane already?"

"Yea, in ten minutes."

"Go now."

"No! Let's talk for a while more."

"Sunggyu shi."

"What."

"I like you."

"Shut up. And I'm telling you this. Don't stare at my face in the photo."

"Can't do. I even kissed it before I sleep, you know?"

"Eew. Kisses are reserved for husband though, for your information."

"What the hell? Then I can't kiss you when I date you?! Sunggyu shi, you can't do this to me!" Woohyun whined, jumping around, receiving the attention of some passerby. 

"Sorry, ain't dating you."

Woohyun pouted. "Sorry, I'm marrying you."

"Sorry, you need to shut up and quit smoking first."

"I haven't been smoking!"

"Who knows if you will smoke when you go back to Japan."

"I won't! I want you more than anything else."

"Stupid." 

Woohyun's smile dropped when announcement for his plane sounded. 

"Go now." Sunggyu said. 

"Take care of yourself, and remember to eat your meal!" Woohyun quickly added. 

"Alright alright. Take care of yourself too."

"I will." Woohyun smiled, refusing to end the call.

"Hey Woohyun." 

He hummed in response.

"Thank you for telling me."

And a smile immediately make it on his face. He was thankful. Thankful that he made this call, to tell Sunggyu the truth. 

 

 


I promised not to update in a while but I can't stop myself, sorry. I really needed to relieve some stress and escape from reality so I wrote hahaha. I hope it was fine(?) . No one wants to kill me right? Hahaha. 

Oh ya btw, I have made a twitter account to interact with you guys(hahaha what in the world) so follow me if you want? I will follow you back, just tell me your username on aff! (Those who know my own account, lucky you *laughs*) anyway it's @chelxcoffee . Talk to me okay, I don't bite! There might be some rant at times, so I apologize beforehand. 

Anyway, I will try to update soon. Have a good day! ^^