Sing for Love

New Addiction

"What?! Tell me you're kidding me man." 

Myungsoo groaned as he ended the phone call and turned to look at the lovebirds - Dongwoo and Hoya. He sighed as he walked over to them. 

"Sorry Woo hyung, but I have to borrow your boyfriend for a minute. No I mean, an hour." Myungsoo said apologetically as he pulled on Hoya's shirt. 

"What the hell? What do you want?" Hoya scolded. 

"It's not my fault alright. It's the troublemaker's fault." 

"He's in Japan for goodness sake." 

"I wish he was." Myungsoo sighed . 

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"You will know in a while." 

--

"Why are we at the airport?" Hoya asked, confused as he looked around.  

"Well, apparently-" 

"Yah!" They turned their head, only to be crushed into a hug. "Man I missed you guys so much!" 

"What in the world?! What are you doing here?!" Hoya asked in surprise, feeling suffocated by the hug. 

Myungsoo pushed Woohyun away in annoyance. "Apparently he decided to come back because he wanted to give up on business." 

"That's not it! I'm back for a break." Woohyun grinned at them. 

"You serious here, Nam? It has only been three months." 

"Oh come on Lee. I already flew back, do I seem like the type that would fly back just for fun?" 

"Oh yes, if you have not noticed that." 

"I'm not dumb!" Woohyun shouted.

""Lee Howon, take care of him. I'm going back." Myungsoo said, and started walking away.

"No. I'm not in this . Bye Nam."

"Yah how can you guys treat me like that?! I came back for something important okay." Woohyun pouted.

"Oh? Nam does important stuffs too?" Myungsoo said, feigning a surprise look. 

"And that involves your dear brother." Woohyun smirked. 

--

"Are you freaking serious with us now?" 

"Do I look like I'm fooling around?" Woohyun asked, sipping on his coffee. Not the one Sunggyu make though. Sadly. 

Apparently, Woohyun has asked for the two to keep his return as a secret. Because he wanted to do something for the man he love. 

"But what if it fails?" 

"Yah! Didn't you guys tell me to break down his wall completely, I'm trying to do that now, why are you guys trashing my dream." Woohyun pouted.

Hoya and Myungsoo looked at each other knowingly, obviously not knowing how to go about it.

"Because if you do, the relationship between you two might..." 

"Might what?" 

"Might... Might just go down the drain like this." 

"Is it that serious? Does he avoid people after that?" 

"It's not that. It's something far worse than that." 

"Then what? Am I suppose to go back?" 

"It's not that we are objecting to the idea, we don't know how it will turn out anyway..." 

"I'm taking it as I got your permission! Don't tell him I'm back yet! Kim, just you wait. I'm going to make your brother mine!" Woohyun grinned, running out of the cafe. 

". What are we suppose to do now..." Myungsoo looked at Hoya worryingly. 

"Can we act like we know nothing. , what if Gyu hyung hate us too?" 

"He won't, right?" Myungsoo asked, truly in doubt. 

"I hope so..."

--

"Hyung, are you waiting for something?" Myungsoo asked as he watched Sunggyu checking his phone every five minutes or so and then getting pissed off over and over again. 

"Myungsoo ah, did Woohyun call you? He hasn't been calling in a few days." A pout unconsciously make it onto Sunggyu's face and that put a smirk onto Myungsoo's face. 

"Hyung, you miss him, don't you?" 

Sunggyu widened his eyes. "N-no! That's impossible! I'm just worried that something happened to him." 

"Worrying for him already. How sweet." Myungsoo chuckled when Sunggyu glared at him. 

Just then, Myungsoo's phone started to ring and the man quickly hid his phone screen from Sunggyu's sight. 

"Kim, I miss Sunggyu!" Woohyun whined on the other line. 

"No one said you can't call him, you're the one torturing yourself here, Mr Nam." 

"He might find out where I am if I video call him..."

"Then just say you're sleeping over at a friend's place for a period of time." 

"Would that work?"

"Probably." Myungsoo shrugged boringly. "When are you going to meet him anyway?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" Myungsoo practically shouted, getting the attention of Sunggyu and some customers in the cafe.

Myungsoo gave an apologetic smile before whispering into the phone. 
"Are you sure about this?"

"Yea, I think it's about time anyway." 

"Do you want me to go over tonight for one last practice." 

"Please do. I need you, Kim." Woohyun said dramatically, getting his friend laughing at him. 

"See you tonight then. Do you want caramel frappe? The one your boyfriend makes."

"Oh man, Kim I love you."

"Keep that for your boyfriend." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. 

--

"Hyung, one caramel frappe please." Myungsoo said as he walked up to his brother who was still looking at his phone, way too much. 

"Didn't you say caramel frappe isn't your cup of coffee?" Sunggyu asked, finally putting down his phone, giving his attention to Myungsoo .

"Erm... Dongwoo hyung wants it! I'm meeting him and Hoya...."

"Dongwoo? I have never seen Dongwoo drinking caramel frappe before?" Sunggyu frowned, trying to remember that one time when Dongwoo has ever ordered caramel frappe. 

"Ah! I remembered it wrongly! It's Sungjong, yea Sungjong! I'm meeting him."

Sunggyu squinted his small eyes, glaring at the younger. "Sungjong went out with his friends to celebrate his birthday already though." 

Myungsoo cursed under his breath, then take a deep breath. "Actually, Yeollie wants it."

"Sungyeol drinks Americano though." Sunggyu glared at the man furthermore. 

"He say he wants to try something new. You know how he is, he get sick of things easily." Myungsoo tried to convince his brother without being seen through. 

"Fine. I buy that." Sunggyu said, and turned to make his drink. 

"Yes!" Myungsoo cheered softly, hand the air. 

--

"What took you so long!" Woohyun whined slightly as he opened the door for Myungsoo. 

"Your boyfriend is smart enough to doubt me when I tried to get you your caramel frappe." 

"You could have just said Dongwoo hyung wanted it or something." Woohyun said as he snatched the caramel frappe from his friend's hand and grinned like an idiot. 

"You're dumber than me. I tried that and it failed." 

"Yah! How can you say that of your friend!" Woohyun pouted. 

Myungsoo shrugged, "Well, apparently that's a fact so why not." .

Woohyun pouted even more and frowned when he looked behind Myungsoo. "Hoya didn't come?" 

"You ruined his date the last time, so he's making it up to Dongwoo." 

"Aww that's so sweet of him. Dongwoo hyung is so lucky to have a boyfriend like him." Woohyun smiled like an idiot at the thoughts of the two. 

"Ironic much. Who was the one that was objecting to their relationship back then." 

"Like you said, back then." Woohyun emphasized.  

Dongwoo has been a friend that Woohyun loved and cherished a lot, so when they first announced that they are dating, Woohyun protested a lot, saying Hoya is nothing like romantic and sweet. And how an angel like Dongwoo should meet someone better, someone who would be able to be there for Dongwoo in times of ups and downs. But oh well, as time goes by, Woohyun started to accept their relationship, seeing how much care and love Hoya was showering his precious friend with. 

--

"I guess you're good to go." Myungsoo announced after three rounds of practice. 

"Really? What if I screw up tomorrow? What if my voice crack? Will he be embarrassed of me? Will-"

"Nam, you're worrying too much. It's not like you have never sang in front of a crowd before." 

"But that was different!"

"And how are they different." 

"That wasn't for anyone!" 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, sighing. "You sang for that ex of yours." 

"She's not an ex! She was just a bet." Woohyun protested. 

"Oh fine whatever. Just relax and do well. You know you will do well. If you aren't confident of yourself, then don't do it." 

"But... I made up my mind to come back for this chance." Woohyun pouted. 

"Then do it. What could happen? I will be there. Hoya will be there. Everyone will be there. We're there to support you, okay?" 

Woohyun smiled, nodding his head. "Thanks Kim." 

"Well, got to get my brother out of the single group." Myungsoo joked. 

"And into the family of Nams?" Woohyun laughed. 

"Hmm... Probably? If you want to." 

"I'm more than willing to. I love to."

"Do well, Nam. Grab his heart this time round." Myungsoo said as he pulled his friend into a hug. 

"I will."

Myungsoo pulled away, smiling at him. "I will see you at eight tomorrow then." 

Woohyun nodded. "Remember the stage I told you of."

"Don't worry, we will get it done." 

--

"Is someone gonna sing today?" Sunggyu asked as he watched some of the staffs decorating the long abandoned stage at their cafe. 

"Yea, later at night." Sungjong replied. 

"For what though? Confession?" 

Sungjong's eyes widened slightly. "Y-yea." He stuttered. 

Sunggyu nodded his head. "This man has great taste. The stage is nice."

"Right?! I think it's nice too. Imagine when he sings with all the lights off except the stage's." Sungjong started getting excited. 

Sunggyu looked at him weirdly. "Why are you behaving like it's for you."

"It's not for me but -" Sungjong's words trailed off when he pointed to Sunggyu. "I mean don't you just envy them?" 

"No. I'm happy that I'm a free man." Sunggyu said and walked away.

--

"Thank you." Sunggyu smiled as he handed the drink to a customer. 

And right at that moment, the cafe turned all dark, getting the attention of the customers, and voices of different customers could be heard. The cafe went silence when one single light was shone on the stage . 

Sunggyu smiled, leaning his head on his arm as the first strum of the guitar sounded. 

Baby my love beautiful naneun neoreul saranghae

Sunggyu stood up straight at the voice. That voice. It's Woohyun. 

Neol baraman bwado neol saenggangman haedo nae gaseumi seollewa

Neol bogo inneun i sunganedo nuneul gameumyeon nan geuriunde
Ireon nae mameul neon ihaehalkka sujupdeon geu nalcheoreom
Gakkeumeun miwosseotgetjyo ttaeron nal mireonaennayo
Geuraedo gyeote itdeon nege nae mameul noraehaeyo

Then he spotted Woohyun looking at him while singing. With that smile of his still on his face. But Sunggyu was dumbfounded. 

Baby my love beautiful naneun neoreul saranghae
Nuneul gamado ni saenggagedo dugeundugeun tteollyeowa
Baby my love beautiful naneun neoreul saranghae
Nan yaksokhalge ni gyeoteseoman yeongwonhi hamkkehalge oh loving u

Nuneul matchugo barabwatdeon geu nareul gieokhanayo
Jogeumssik nege dagagaseo nae mameul noraehaeyo
Baby my love beautiful naneun neoreul saranghae
Nuneul gamado ni saenggagedo dugeundugeun tteollyeowa
Baby my love beautiful naneun neoreul saranghae
Nan yaksokhalge ni gyeoteseoman yeongwonhi hamkkehalge

As the song continues, Sunggyu finds the voice even more familiar. Not because it is Woohyun, but it felt like he had heard this voice from somewhere before. He turned to Myungsoo for help but the man wasn't even looking at him. 

Ibyeore apeum geu sunganedo hamkkehan chueok itji ankiro haeyo
Hangeoreum neoege nae mameul damaseo ni gyeoteul jikyeojulge

Baby my love beautiful naneun neoreul saranghae
Nuneul gamado ni saenggagedo dugeundugeun tteollyeowa
Baby my love beautiful naneun neoreul saranghae
Nan yaksokhalge ni gyeoteseoman yeongwonhi hamkkehalge
Oh loving u

When the song ended, applause and cheers took over the cafe. And then there Woohyun was, still smiling at Sunggyu. He took his mic and walked towards Sunggyu and gave him a nervous smile. 

"Kim Sunggyu, will you be my boyfriend?" 

Sunggyu's heart raced. His eyes widened. His hands sweating. He was confused. 

"You... Are you Captain Nam of Myeongsung High soccer club?" 

 

 

 


Oopsssss okay I'm sorry for the ending but yea, I have to do it. I'm sorry too btw because I will be leaving you guys hanging like this for about 2 months (because I'm sure I wouldn't be able to find the time to update) >< I will try to update though alright. It's been a month since I updated, so sorry. I wanted to update earlier but I had schoolworks and then there was news of Ladies Code's accident and the passing of the members :( please pray for them. They really need us now. 

Thank you to everyone who has been sticking to this story all this while, really thank you. I apologize if I ever decided to leave here without completing my current story (this and Love Always There) I'm really sorry. I have my reasons. 

Anyways, the story is ending soon with probably 3-5 chapters left :) please continue to stick with me ^^