Trying

New Addiction

"Good morning~" Woohyun said cheerfully as he walked to the dining table where his friends were seated. 

"Someone's in a good mood." Hoya smirked.

"Probably got to do with Sunggyu." Myungsoo added, smirking too. 

Woohyun just beamed as he took a seat, sipping on some morning coffee. 

Yea, coffee can't be avoided especially when Sungyeol is around. 

"Nam, what did Sunggyu say last night?" Myungsoo asked curiously, the eyes of everyone at the table on Woohyun. 

"He said he don't like me."

"What?"

"I got rejected again."

"Eh you liar, if you were rejected, you would have ask Myungsoo to go for a smoke with you." Hoya said. 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, you still smoke?!" Myungsoo widened his eyes at the voice, turning his head slowly. 

"Hyung..." Myungsoo gave him an innocent smile. 

"Do you still smoke?"

"I don't ! Don't listen to Hoya!"

"Ouch!" Myungsoo winced as he felt a hit on his head. "Hyung!" 

"You told me you quitted, you ."

"Don't you know a leopard never change its spot?"

"But you're not a leopard you're a human being."

"What the hell hyung?"

Then Sunggyu turned to Woohyun, glaring at him with those small eyes of his. "Nam Woohyun. You asked my brother to smoke with you? You jerk! How is this quitting?!"

"I'm trying to quit, Sunggyu shi. I haven't been smoking for two weeks already! I swear!"

"Two weeks? You quitted smoking for two weeks after proposing that to me three months ago?!"

"I tried quitting for three weeks but you rejected me the last time too and I couldn't help myself but to smoke." Woohyun said softly. 

"So it's my fault now? Then don't quit. You jerk!" Sunggyu shouted, kicking him hard at his shin before stomping out of the villa. 

"Oh man. Lee you got me into deep ."

"And Nam, you got me into deep ."

--

"Sunggyu! Sunggyu shi!" Woohyun shouted as he tried to catch up with the other man.

"Sunggyu shi! Listen to me please?"

"What's there to listen to?! You only managed to quit smoking for two weeks in three months? God, I really can't believe you like me. So that's how much you like me huh?"

"Believe in me one last time, please? After last night, I'm sure I will really really really quit smoking. I swear I won't touch cigarette anymore!" Woohyun said in all determination.  

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun, was he able to believe him? To be honest, it was hard. "Really?"

"Really. If I touch cigarette again, I would let you kick me, punch me or anything you want!"

"Then I would wish for you to stop chasing me."

"Other than that!" Woohyun whined.

"You said anything I want. You're breaking your promise already."

"I'm not! But I really can't lose you."

"Oh shut up." Sunggyu said, rolling his eyes as he turned to walk again.

"Sunggyu shi I'm serious!" Woohyun frowned.

"Prove it to me then."

"You can't unlike me." Woohyun pouted. 

Sunggyu laughed. "Unlike you?"

"Yea you know like Facebook. You are a little close to pressing that 'Like' button, you can't move away again." Woohyun pouted, tugging at Sunggyu's sleeve.

Sunggyy turned around and started walking away again without saying a word, trying to hide the smile forming on his face from Woohyun.

"Idiot. Are you a Facebook post? Why would I like you and unlike you."

Woohyun pouted. "You won't unlike me, right?"
 
"I can only unlike you if I press the 'Like' button but apparently I have not."

"But you will press the 'Like' button someday, right?"

Sunggyu merely shrugged his shoulders. "We will see how you perform."

"I will quit!"

--

"Make it up already?"

"Kim Myungsoo, you're getting it from me after we get home."

"." 

"Nam, you got to help me."

"How?"

"Don't let him home!"

"You want him to stay here?!"

"Bring him to a date or something please !"

"Fine, I will see what I can do."

"Oh yea, Namstar you're definitely my lucky star."

--

"Sunggyu shi, wanna go eat ice-cream?"

"Again? I'm sick of it. Just bring me home."

"But I want to spend more time with you." Woohyun pouted. 

"I'm tired." Sunggyu said, yawning. 

"Then sleep now. I will wake you up when we reach."

"Where are we going?"

"Home?"

"I thought you wanted to go somewhere?"

"But you said you're tired." Woohyun pouted. 

"Idiot. I will sleep now, just wake me up later."

"So you're willing to go with me?"

"You sure ain't called an idiot for nothing."

Woohyun pouted even more. "So no ice-cream today?"

"Nah, let's go eat lunch."

"What do you want to eat?"

"I'm fine with anything." Sunggyu said, yawning again.

"Alright. Sleep well." 

--

"Sunggyu? Sunggyu shi? We're here already." Woohyun said, trying to wake the other man up.

"Awhile more." Sunggyu groaned. 

Woohyun sat there in his seat, smiling as he watched Sunggyu. Draping a blanket over Sunggyu, softly his hair, afraid the other would be mad at him when he wakes up. 

Woohyun kept a blanket at the back seat of his car ever since knowing Sunggyu. Afraid that the other man would be cold whenever he slept in his car. 

Woohyun tried waking the other man up again but failed. 

Idiot Nam Woohyun was at it again. He sat there, watching Sunggyu, falling asleep him, himself too. 

-- 

Sunggyu woke up half an hour later, stretching his arms as he turned to look at Woohyun and sighed. "When will you stop being an idiot?"

He Woohyun's hair, smiling a small smile. "Woohyun? Woohyun shi? Time to wake up."

Woohyun immediately woke up, rubbing his eyes. "Sorry, I fell asleep."

"Stop being an idiot. Just wake me up the next time."

"I did but you wouldn't wake up."

Sunggyu smiled cheekily. "Sorry. Let's go eat now." 

--

Woohyun smiled as he watch Sunggyu stuffing a meat wrap into his mouth, chewing on it so cutely. 

Sunggyu happened to look at him and gave him a look. "What? Stop looking at me!"

"Can't help it. You're so cute." 

"Why must you always be so disgusting when I'm eating." Sunggyu scolded, stuffing a meat wrap into Woohyun's mouth.

"I told you you can shut me up but only with your lips, didn't I?"

"Oh yea you did. But why should I listen to you." 

Woohyun pouted. "You said you like me."

Sunggyu choked. "God. Just because I like you a little, that doesn't mean anything. And stop bringing that up."

"That doesn't mean anything? Were you just trying to make me feel better last night then?" Woohyun asked, looking down.

"Think however you want."

"Sunggyu shi! Tell me!" Woohyun whined, truly scared. 

"Okay fine. You looked really down last night so I tried to make you feel better by lying to you, are you satisfied now?" 

"So you were really lying..." 

The two ate in silence after that with Sunggyu occasionally looking at Woohyun . 

"Are you still upset?" Sunggyu asked as they walked on the street. 

"Upset? About what?" 

"About me lying to you."

"I would be lying if I said no. But I should be used to it now, right?"

"Yah, don't be like this."

"Yah. Do you want ice-cream?" Sunggyu's eyes lighted up at the ice-cream shop right in front of him.

"I thought you said you are sick of ice-cream?"

"But this looks so nice. Can we go eat it? Please." Sunggyu said, giving his best smile. 

"You know I can never reject you." 

Sunggyu's smile got even wider at that, already pulling Woohyun into the shop. 

-- 

"Sunggyu shi, you have to stop eating too much ice-cream. Having too much cold stuff isn't good for your health." 

"You are the one who is allowing me to have them."

"That's because I can't reject you!"

"It's my fault again. ."

"That's not what I meant!"

"Then what?"

"Fine! If you were to catch some illness, I'm in this with you. I will eat with you!" 

"Idiot." Sunggyu said, shaking his head with a smile that unknowingly make it to his face. 

--

"Go in now. Have a good night sleep. Remember, I will come fetch you tomorrow."

"Oh you don't have to remind me. You come every single day if you haven't noticed yet."

Woohyun chuckled. "Yea, I really didn't notice it."

"Yah, do you really like me that much?"

"Yea?"

"Even after what I told you at the BBQ meat restaurant?"

The smile on Woohyun's face dropped. "Yea. I told you, didn't I?" 

"My heart chose you."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "That's stupid."

"I just fall for you, what am I suppose to do about it?"

"Stupid." Sunggyu smiled slightly. 

"Woohyun shi."

"Hmm?"

"I was just kidding just now."

"Huh?" Woohyun tilted his head in confusion, not getting what Sunggyu was saying.

"What I said at the restaurant, I was just kidding."

"Really? You really like me?!"

"Just a little."

Woohyun smiled his billion dollar smile, looking brighter than before. 

"Sunggyu shi, can't you let me hug you for once?"

"No! Hugging is reserved for my future boyfriend only."

"Aren't I the one?"

"Who said you will be?"

Woohyun pouted. "I will be your boyfriend someday!"

"I'm waiting."

"I know you want me too, why not just accept me already?" Woohyun joked.

"I would have jump onto you if it wasn't for the fact that you smoke." Sunggyu played along. 

Woohyun chuckled. "You're really cute."

"Stop calling me cute."

"That's hard though."

"Whatever. Just go now."

"You really like me right?"

"Yes yes, a little. Now go."

"Good night beautiful."

"Stop it already. You're so disgusting."

 

 

 


I deleted the whole chapter and rewrote it again. So sorry >< either way it isn't satisfying urgh I don't know anymore. I'm so sorry for the bad chapter. I shouldn't have let Sunggyu confess omg. And some of you might not know this but I'm officially on hiatus and will be back in November. I seek for your understanding, thank you and sorry >< thank you to the new readers for reading ^^ thank you to everyone who commented too, really thank you. Have a good day ^^