New Addiction

New Addiction

"I'm home." Woohyun announced tiredly, tugging on his tie. 

This was one of the busiest day at work that Woohyun has experienced since he started working at his dad's company. He had meetings all day long that he almost wanted to puke at the mention of 'meeting'. And then he had to sit through a boring lunch with his dad and the CEO of another big company they were going to work with. 

"You're finally back. Have you eaten? Do you want me to heat up the food for you?" Mrs Nam asked as she walked up to his son, taking his briefcase from him. 

"Yes, umma, please do. I'm very hungry." Woohyun said, pulling his mum into a hug. "Thank you umma. It's so great to have you." 

"Aigoo our son has grown up." Mrs Nam smiled, patting his son's back.

"Umma, I always love you." Woohyun said, pulling away to look at his mum.

"Save that for your boyfriend."

At the mention of his boyfriend, Woohyun started to look around their living room in hope to see his boyfriend but he wasn't there. Just as he was about to question his mum about Sunggyu. Mrs Nam beat him to it. 

"He's in your room. He has been in there for the whole night. You better go check him out." 

-- 

"Gyu, I'm back." Woohyun announced as he opened the door to his room. He was expecting a welcome hug from his boyfriend or at least a 'welcome back' but he was greeted by silence instead. He looked around his room and finally spotted the man with his head on the table. 

Woohyun walked closer to the table and saw a notebook filled with Japanese word characters and their translation in Korean. "So you have been learning Japanese." Woohyun mumbled as he his boyfriend's hair. 

Woohyun has seen the man with the notebook for a few times now but whenever he tried to take a look at the content, Sunggyu would always refuse to let him take a look, saying it's a secret. 

Woohyun closed the notebook and tried waking the man. "Gyu, wake up." 

To his surprise, Sunggyu immediately woke up, rubbing his eyes cutely. 

"You're back?" 

Woohyun smiled, nodding his head. "Go sleep on the bed. You must be tired." 

Sunggyu shook his head. "Have you eaten dinner?"

Woohyun shook his head, still admiring the man in front of him. "Then let's go eat. Umma left you some food." Sunggyu said, already pulling on Woohyun's hand. 

The two ended up at the dining table with Sunggyu sitting opposite of Woohyun as he watched his boyfriend inhaling the food in front of him as if he has been starved for days.

As Woohyun was chewing on his food, he saw Sunggyu looking at the food while his lips. Woohyun laughed silently at the scene, picking up his chopstick and held out some grilled chicken towards Sunggyu. "Eat with me. I don't like to eat alone." 

"This is all for you, I have eaten." Sunggyu pushed the chopsticks away.

"What's mine is yours too. Eat with me, please?" Woohyun pouted, showing those puppy eyes of his again. 

Sunggyu reluctantly nodded, and Woohyun immediately went to get Sunggyu some rice and soup. "Eat well." Woohyun pecked Sunggyu's forehead after he put the rice and soup in front of the man.

However, as he watched Sunggyu, the man only ate his rice with some soup and did not eat any of the dishes. "Gyu, why are you only eating plain rice? Are you feeling unwell?" Woohyun frowned. 

"No... It's just... This is all for you, I don't want to..."

"Gyu, I told you what's mine is yours too so eat." Woohyun ordered, putting the grilled chicken on Sunggyu's plate. "Or do you want me to feed you?" Woohyun grinned immediately. 

"No! I will eat by myself." This time, Sunggyu inhaled his food just like his boyfriend did previously and Woohyun could only smile. "You're hungry, isn't it?" 

"A little." Sunggyu said in between his chewing. 

"Eat all you want." Woohyun chuckled. 

"Gyu, have you been learning Japanese by yourself ?" Woohyun popped the question out of the blue and Sunggyu stopped chewing on his food too. 

"How did you know?"

"I saw your notebook just now."

"You saw it?!" Sunggyu's eyes widened in shock.

Woohyun chuckled. "Why? I'm not allowed to?"

Sunggyu immediately banged his head against the dining table. "It was meant to be a surprise." Sunggyu whined, stomping his feet. "I wanted to welcome you home in Japanese."

"Aww it's fine. I will pretend I didn't see it." Woohyun smiled, taking the seat beside Sunggyu. 

"It's no fun now that you know." Sunggyu grumbled with a pout.

"Thank you." Woohyun smiled, pulling Sunggyu close to him.

"For what?" Sunggyu frowned.

"For doing so much for me." Woohyun pulled Sunggyu into a hug. 

"Woo..." 

"Shh... Let's stay like that. I really miss you today." 

-- 

"Gyu! Why aren't you putting our photo as your lock screen?" Woohyun pouted as he happened to stumble upon Sunggyu's phone. And it saddens him to see that the lock screen of his boyfriend was not them but a photo of Myungsoo giving Sunggyu a bear hug. 

"It's my favorite photo with Myungsoo." Sunggyu chuckled, snatching his phone back.

"What about me? Don't you have a favorite photo with me?" Woohyun pouted even more. 

"Oh fine, female hormone is at it again. What to do. I will change it now, alright?" Woohyun only nodded his head, though he really dislike the nickname. 

After going through the photos he has taken with Woohyun, Sunggyu finally decided on his favorite photo with the man. 

"This?" Sunggyu passed his phone to Woohyun who immediately grinned. "This is your favorite photo of us?"

Sunggyu nodded, and got back to eating his ice cream again. 

It was a photo of them at the park for a picnic. Woohyun has suggested taking photos that day so they took quite a few number of photos together. The one Sunggyu has chosen was of him leaning his head on Woohyun's shoulder while Woohyun had his head leaning against Sunggyu's head. What he like about this photo was how genuine their smiles were at that moment. Especially Woohyun, he smiled, showing all his teeth and his eyes turned into crescents which Sunggyu found him adorable like a kid. 

"What about you? What did you put as your lock screen?" 

"Of course it's you." Woohyun grinned, showing his phone to Sunggyu whose smile turned to a frown. 

"Yah why did you put such a photo?" Sunggyu frowned, staring at the photo of him sleeping. 

"Because you're cute." Woohyun smiled, admiring the photo of Sunggyu sleeping. 

"Change it!" Sunggyu whined. "Put a photo of us!" 

Woohyun chuckled. "This?" He showed Sunggyu the photo and the man immediately smiled, nodding his head enthusiastically. 

It was yet another photo of them at the park for a picnic. Sunggyu and Woohyun were holding their intertwined hands up in mid air while smiling cutely with their eyes turning into crescents which Woohyun really love. 

"We're so cute, what to do?" Woohyun squealed, pulling Sunggyu into a hug, the scent of Sunggyu invading his nose.  

"Why are you doing this?" Sunggyu chuckled, blushing slightly. 

--

After having learnt some basic Japanese, Sunggyu found that he was able to fit in whenever the family was to have a conversation in Japanese. Mrs Nam too, taught Sunggyu some Japanese since the two are the only one at home in the day so they have become closer over time too. 

"I'm jealous that you're closer with my wife than you're with me." Mr Nam joked as the family were currently having a chat after dinner.

"It's fine, appa. You're closer with me." Woohyun pointed at himself, smiling sheepishly. 

Mr Nam pushed his son's head away, turning to Sunggyu again. "Sunggyu ah, do you want to go play a round of golf some day?" 

Sunggyu was surprised at the invitation and stuttered a little. "I-I don't know how to play golf though." 

"It's easy. I can teach you." Mr Nam smiled.

Sunggyu nodded his head. "I guess that's fine then." 

"Ah appa! You can't snatch him from me! I have to spend time with him too. If you take him away, I will have lesser time with him!" Woohyun protested, hugging Sunggyu protectively. 

"Oh come on. I barely have any lone time with your boyfriend. Can't you lend him to me for a while." 

"Nope!" Woohyun turned his dad down immediately. 

Mr Nam hit Woohyun lightly, throwing him a glare. "How can you do this to your dad!" 

"Appa, you should spend more time with umma. Why are you trying to snatch my boyfriend away." Woohyun stuck out his tongue. 

"Oh fine. Your mum is the best to me." Mr Nam turned to Mrs Nam giving her a loving smile. 

"Aww lovebirds, we will leave you alone then." Woohyun interrupted the moment, pulling Sunggyu alongside him.

"Just say if you want to spend time with Sunggyu!" Mr Nam shouted.

"That too, appa!" Woohyun grinned.

"Kim Sunggyu is popular among the Nam family~ what to do? You won't forget about your boyfriend, right?" Woohyun teased. 

"What are you saying? Why would I forget you?" 

"Because appa wants you, umma wants you too." Woohyun pouted, pulling Sunggyu to sit on the bed. 

"And Sunggyu wants to be with Nam Woohyun." Sunggyu smiled, blushing yet again as he pulled Woohyun close to himself. 

"Nam Woohyun wants Kim Sunggyu the most!" Woohyun grinned, hugging Sunggyu real tight. 

"Woo, there's something I have to tell you." Sunggyu said, still leaning against Woohyun's chest.

"What is it?" Woohyun asked, still smiling. 

"I have to go back to Korea." 

Woohyun's smile immediately faded at the new piece of information. He pulled away from the hug and looked at Sunggyu. 

"Why are you suddenly going back?" 

"Christmas is coming and the cafe needs to work on some Christmas special drinks and, Sungyeol, Sungjong and I are in charge of that so... I have to go back to help them." 

Woohyun pouted, obviously hating the idea of being apart from Sunggyu. "When are you going back?" 

"In a week." 

"That's so fast. I will miss you..." Woohyun pouted even more, pulling Sunggyu into a hug .

" I will miss you too. But we can video chat, isn't it?" Sunggyu said cheerfully, hoping to brighten the mood but it seemed to be useless.

"That's true, but it won't be the same without you around." Woohyun sighed. 

"Oh come on, it's not like we won't meet again." Sunggyu Woohyun's back.

"But when will it be...." 

"Soon..." Sunggyu mumbled, honestly not sure too. He never thought much of it either, he knew he would see Woohyun again. Somehow. 

-- 

Much to Woohyun's dislike, one week passed in a blink of eyes and now, he was standing in front of the departure gate, sending Sunggyu off...

"Call me when you reach Korea. It's getting cold, make sure you wear more clothes, and if anyone tries to hit on you-" 

"Ignore him or her. Woo, you have been telling me all this since our way here." 

"I'm just worried about you." Woohyun pouted. 

"I know, and I appreciate it. Don't worry, I will do as you say. You too, you have to wear more clothes, eat your meals on time and don't you dare try to look at other people!" Sunggyu warned him. 

"I will look only at you." Woohyun smiled, pulling Sunggyu into a hug. "I'm going to miss you like mad." 

Sunggyu smiled, returning the hug. "I will miss you too." 

"Gyu, can you not go?"

Sunggyu sighed. "Woohyun, you know I have to." 

"I know. I just wanted to ask for the last time." Woohyun mumbled.

Sunggyu pulled away from the hug and instead, kissed Woohyun on the forehead. "We will meet very soon." 

Woohyun smiled, nodding his head. "Go in. Call me when you reach Korea." 

Sunggyu nodded but he refused to let Woohyun's hand go, so was Woohyun. Just as Sunggyu was about to pull his hand back, Woohyun pull him in to another hug. "A while more. Having to let you go is really hard." Woohyun mumbled. 

"Woo..." 

Eventually, Woohyun let go of Sunggyu and gave him a long kiss on his forehead before moving to kiss the bridge of Sunggyu's nose and his cheeks. "Goodbye for now, cutie."

"Goodbye... And I will see you soon." Sunggyu chuckled, taking one last look at Woohyun before finally turning around. 

Woohyun sighed when Sunggyu went through the departure gate. "I miss you already." And then, he received a message from Sunggyu. 

Go now, alright? You have to work! And there's a surprise for you when you get home. Work hard, my boyfriend! ♡ 
-Gyu boyfriend ♡


Woohyun smiled at the message. Sunggyu never fail to make him smile no matter what. The heart at the end of the message was honestly a bonus for Woohyun and he really wanted to give Sunggyu a hug now if possible. 

He walked away from the departure gate with heavy footsteps, sighing as he did so. Days without Kim Sunggyu are definitely going to be hard. 

--

"I'm home." Woohyun announced, not as cheerfully as usual. 

"Did Sunggyu arrive in Korea safely?" Mrs Nam asked as she took the briefcase in his hand. 

Talking about Sunggyu, he hasn't receive a call from the said man and by now, Sunggyu should have arrived in Korea. "He didn't call me yet. I will call him now." 

Woohyun was relieved when the call was picked up. "Why didn't you call me?"

"I didn't want to interrupt you while you're working." Sunggyu said on the other line.

"You matter more than work."

"Idiot." He heard Sunggyu mumble it on the other line. "Anyway, have you seen the surprise?" 

"I almost forgot about it. Where is the surprise?" Woohyun asked, both to Sunggyu and his mum but his mum only shrugged her shoulders.

"Make a guess." Sunggyu chuckled. 

"Hmmm...." Woohyun frowned as he tried to think of a good location at home that would be great for surprises. "The pool?"

"No." Sunggyu chuckled. 

"I give up. Tell me! I want to see it already!" Woohyun whined, jumping in his spot. 

"In your room." Woohyun immediately ran to his room but frowned when he saw that his room was just as it always has been. "Gyu, there's nothing." 

"There is. Search for it carefully." 

Woohyun walked to his bed and looked under the pillows, the duvet and under the bed but found nothing. He then went over to his table but found nothing there too. "Gyu, is this some kind of joke now?" 

"You . Look for it carefully!" 

"Can't you tell me?" Woohyun pouted.

"I know you're pouting now, don't do that when I can't see it." Sunggyu complained, making Woohyun laugh. 

"But there's really nothing." 

"There is. Go to your window." 

"Are you trying to tri-" Woohyun's words trailed off as he pulled the curtain open. 

There, sticking on his window were photos of them taken in the two months they have spent together. There were some photos of him sleeping and some of Sunggyu sleeping. There were small notes pasted beside some of the photos too.

"Did you see it?" Sunggyu asked when Woohyun has gone all quiet. 

"Yea..." Woohyun answered in a daze, staring at all the photos and the notes. 

"That's great then. I'm hanging up!" Sunggyu said quickly and hung up the phone. He was honestly embarrassed, since this is the first time he has ever done something like that for someone. 

To our Woohyun who will see this. When you see this, I'm probably in Korea already, isn't it? 

After that message, there was an arrow drawn, linking to a photo and Woohyun smiled at the photo. It was a selca of Sunggyu. Woohyun has been asking Sunggyu for one but the man never did give him one. 

Next to the selca was yet another message:

Do you miss me? I guess I will miss you :( 

Then another arrow was drawn, linking it to another photo. 

This time round, it was a photo of them, taken while they were having ice-cream. Woohyun was feeding Sunggyu his ice-cream in the photo. 

Even though it's a pity... I have really enjoyed myself in the two months I was in Japan. Thank you, Woohyun ah... For taking such good care of me. 

And for loving me... 

Woohyun could feel the tears in his eyes as he read the message to him. He moved on to another set of photo and message. 

This time, there were two photos. One of which shown him sleeping while the other one was of Sunggyu sleeping. 

I may not be able to be there for you when things get hard but I'm always supporting you from where I am. When you need someone to talk to, you can call me too. 

Woohyun chuckled at the little note Sunggyu has made under his own sleeping photo. 

P.S. I found this while I was using your laptop. Yah how can you screenshot me while I'm sleeping!


Nam Woohyun, I'm glad you hanged on. I'm glad you have never lose hope even when I treated you really badly. Because I'm really happy now... To be able to be with you. 

It was attached next to the photo of Sunggyu's lock screen. 

Nam Woohyun who always act like an idiot. Continue to be my idiot, will you? ♡♡♡

This time round, it's one of Woohyun's selca which Woohyun has sent to his boyfriend. And in that selca, Woohyun was pouting.

I may not be able to tell you 'I love you' now... But I will, someday...

You will wait for me, right? 

It's the photo of Woohyun's lock screen . 

I like you, a lot. A lot. More than you know ♡ 

And attached to the very last message was their latest photo. A photo of Woohyun hugging Sunggyu from the back. They were smiling brightly as usual. And all Woohyun could see in the photo was love.

Woohyun let his tears flow as he finished reading the messages. "Sunggyu, you idiot. Why do you have to do this to me." Woohyun mumbled, wiping his tears away furiously as he picked his phone up again. 

"Do you like it?" 

"You idiot. Why did you have to do this?" Woohyun whined, still crying. 

"Yah, are you crying now?" Sunggyu asked worryingly. 

"It's all your fault! I can't even hug you now." Woohyun cried. 

"Woohyun... Don't cry. I'm sorry. I won't do this kind of things anymore, alright?" 

"You have to continue! How can you stop! I love this so damn much but I can't even show you how happy I am!" Woohyun cried even more. 

"Woo, you're honestly making me worry. Stop crying oh my god." 

"Sunggyu, I will wait for you. I will. I love you. I really do." Woohyun confessed. 

"I like you too." Sunggyu returned the confession. "And thank you." 

"Now, go take a bath and have your dinner. You promised me to have your meal on time, didn't you? Don't break it!" Sunggyu scolded. 

"I will. Can we video chat later? I think I will die if I don't get to see your face today." 

"Idiot, you're so exaggerating." Sunggyu chuckled. "I will video chat with you later, alright?" 

"You have to! Don't you dare go to sleep!" Woohyun wiped the last of his tears away as he smiled his billion dollar smile again. 

--

Long distance relationship was harder than Sunggyu has thought . As both him and Woohyun gets busier with Christmas coming in a month, the two spent lesser time video chatting with each other. They used to video chat everyday when they hadn't got busier but nowadays, they video chatted for around four days per week. That's the maximum and the minimum was two days per week. They exchanged more texts these days. And there are times when one of them would take a long time to reply. And it was killing them both. 

Woo, are you busy right now? 
-Gyu boyfriend ♡

Sunggyu checked his phone every five minute or so, waiting for a reply from Woohyun. 

He sent another text when the man didn't reply him even during lunch break. 

Have you eaten lunch? Remember to eat your meals on time!
-Gyu boyfriend ♡

Sunggyu honestly missed having lunch with Woohyun. He remembers how Woohyun used to make stupid jokes while they were having lunch. He remembers how attracted he got to Woohyun whenever he saw Woohyun's eyes turning into crescent and how cutely he was smiling. It's different now that he wasn't here with Sunggyu. 

He sighed as there was a long queue in front of him right now. 

"Hi, may I take your order please?" Sunggyu said his usual lines, giving his best smile as he tries not to think of Woohyun. 

When the crowd finally subdued, Sunggyu went back to staring at his phone. Still no reply from Woohyun. 

Are you really that busy? :(
-Gyu boyfriend ♡

Did you look at anyone today?
-Gyu boyfriend ♡

A customer tried to hit on me today. He even gave me his number, what to do? 
-Gyu boyfriend ♡

Sunggyu sighed, giving up when Woohyun didn't even reply to his message of someone trying to hit on him . 

"Hyung, missing Woohyun hyung already?" Sungyeol asked as he took a seat beside the man. 

"Somehow... Sungyeol ah, have you been in a long distance relationship before?"

"Never. But I did fight with Myungsoo a few times in the past and we practically ignored each other and that was so frustrating!" 

"Right... At least you get to see him now..." Sunggyu groaned, laying his head against the table. "I can't even see Woohyun." 

"Ohhh hyung is finally tasting love!" Sungyeol teased. 

"What are you saying. We have been together for almost three months now." Sunggyu frowned. 

"Isn't it? When you're in love, you will love someone, you will miss someone. You will want him to be by your side. You want his attention." 

"I don't really know what's it's like to be in a long distance relationship but I guess it's really hard since you guys can't see each other but hang in there. Don't think negatively, alright? Talk to us if it gets too hard." Sungyeol put a comforting hand on Sunggyu's arm.

"Lee Sungyeol, you finally grow up?" Sunggyu joked. 

"Hyung, you didn't know I could be this mature right?" Sungyeol asked with a proud smile. 

"Yea and I hope that last though." Sunggyu laughed. 

Sungyeol laughed too. "Take a break. We still have to work on the Christmas drinks later on." 

Sunggyu nodded his head, "Thank you, Sungyeol ah." 

-- 

Sunggyu sighed as he and Sungjong finally reached home after midnight. Sunggyu pulled his phone out and sighed when there was still no reply from Woohyun. 

Woohyun ah, where are you? :( 
-Gyu boyfriend ♡

Woohyun, are you asleep? I'm tired... Goodnight. Sweet dreams. 
-Gyu boyfriend.

Sunggyu threw his phone aside after sending the messages and went to bed immediately. 

-- 

When Sunggyu woke up the next morning, he immediately checked his phone. But to his disappointment, Woohyun did not give him a single reply and it saddens him that the man might not have checked his phone even once. He knows Woohyun is busy but he wish Woohyun would at least send him a 'Fighting' or something to cheer him on. 

"Hyung, has Woohyun not reply your messages?" Sungjong asked after washing up as he saw Sunggyu sitting at the dining table with a sad expression. 

Sunggyu shook his head. "I guess he is really busy." He sighed, switching off his phone. Having it switched on would only saddens him whenever he check his phone only to be disappointed with zero replies. 

"Let's go. It's another busy day today too." Sunggyu said, walking to the door to put on his shoes. 

-- 

"So we are done with our first and second drink, right?" Sungyeol asked. 

"Yea, thankfully." Sungjong nodded his head. "I hope it will sell well." 

"Gyu hyung, aren't you going to check your phone?" Sungyeol asked, turning to Sunggyu. 

"Should I ? What if there's still no replies?" Sunggyu questioned. To be very honest, Sunggyu has not once checked his phone for the whole day since he didn't want to be disappointed further. 

"I'm sure there's a reply by now, right? After all, he's Nam Woohyun who loves Kim Sunggyu to the moon and back."

Sunggyu listened to Sungyeol and switched on his phone. He quickly pushed it into Sungyeol's and Sungjong's hands. "Look at it for me! Is there any reply?" 

The two quickly took a look and looked at Sunggyu with what seemed to be an uneasy look. Sunggyu knew immediately from their look. "I knew it. I shouldn't have checked it." Sunggyu sighed, pulling his phone back. 

"Hyung, maybe he is really busy or he was too tired to check his phone?" Sungyeol tried to make Sunggyu feel better but it seem to only make it worse.

"I'm busy and tired too! Why can't he take a minute to check his phone and give me a reply?!" Sunggyu shouted in frustration. 

It was times like this when Sunggyu thought of breaking up with Woohyun. Maybe long distance relationship wasn't his thing. Maybe not everyone can do long distance relationship . Maybe he was not strong enough. Maybe... 

-- 

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Sungjong shouted as he rushed to their shared bedroom with Sunggyu's phone. 

"What is it, Jonggie? Let me sleep for a while more." Sunggyu groaned, turning away from Sungjong. 

"It's Woohyun hyung!" 

Sunggyu immediately sat up at the mention of Woohyun's name and snatched his phone from Sungjong's hand. It was a call from Woohyun. 

"Woohyun!" Sunggyu practically shouted. "Where have you been?!"

He heard a string of chuckle from the other line. "Morning cutie. I'm sorry for not replying to your messages. I was really busy and tired." Woohyun explained. 

"I'm busy and tired too..." Sunggyu muttered. 

"Hmm? What did you say?" 

"Nothing..." 

"How's the preparation for Christmas coming along?" Woohyun asked. 

"Great. The first and second drink are already done. We still have one drinks to go and then we have to start baking cakes and cookies." Sunggyu sighed at all the work to be done. 

"Aigoo, our Gyu is really busy. Fighting!" Sunggyu smiled, finally. 

"Thank you..." 

"And who tried to hit on you?! Give me his number or did you throw it away?" 

Sunggyu's smile turned wider. "There's none." 

"Huh?" 

"No one tried to hit on me. I lied. I wanted you to reply me..." 

"Gyu... I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." 

"It's fine. I know you're busy... Did you eat your meals?" 

"Do I have to answer you honestly?" 

"Of course you have to!" 

"I skipped lunch on both days but I ate dinner yesterday!" Woohyun quickly tried to make it better. 

"Yah Nam Woohyun, how can you break our promise?! I'm going to someone else if you do that again !" Sunggyu scolded. 

"Gyu! You can't! You are mine! I worked hard for six months to finally get you, you can't do this to me!" Woohyun whined. 

Sunggyu chuckled, "I won't if you eat your meals." 

"I will listen to you, so you can't look at someone else or go with them! If not I'm going to Korea to personally get you back." 

Sunggyu smiled. "Idiot." 

It was times like this when Sunggyu felt that he could get through this and everything was going to be fine as long as he has Woohyun. It was times like this when everything seem to be easier when he gets to hear Woohyun's voice, at least. 

--

As everyday gets busier, Sunggyu was getting used to the short amount of time he gets to talk with Woohyun. 

Christmas is coming and Sunggyu guess this Christmas, he won't be able to celebrate it with Woohyun, judging how busy the both of them are.  

"Urghh I'm so done with all this cakes and cookies." Sungyeol groaned, taking a seat at one of the table. 

Sunggyu chuckled. "Take a break. Where's Sungjong?" 

"He's still in there dealing with all the cakes and cookies." 

"As expected from Lee Sungjong."

"Hyung, are you going for the gathering for Christmas celebration?" Sungyeol asked all of a sudden. 

"Probably not. You and Sungjong can go. I will look after the cafe. Afterall, one of us need to be here in case we have a problem." 

"But it's our monthly gathering too!" 

"It can't be helped..." Sunggyu gave him a small smile. 

"You have to go okay! We will think of something." Sungyeol said and walked away.

Sunggyu sighed. Just then, his phone ringed. It's Woohyun. 

"Gyu, are you busy now?" 

"No... I'm taking a break." 

"Is it tiring? Have you eaten dinner?" Woohyun asked.

Sunggyu smiled at how Woohyun would always worry about him. "It's tiring, but we have to keep going. I will go have supper with Sungjong and Sungyeol later." 

"Did you skip dinner?" Woohyun asked sternly. 

"I didn't mean to. I was really busy and I forgot about the time." Sunggyu replied softly. 

"And you said I break our promise. You did too." Woohyun pouted. 

"I promise I won't again." Sunggyu chuckled. 

"You have to keep to our promise! Take a picture of you having your supper later!" 

"Is this some way of trying to get my photos again?" 

"What if I say yes?" Woohyun said playfully on the other line. 

"Idiot I will take one of Sungjong and Sungyeol later and send it to you." Sunggyu teased. 

"Why would you send me their photo?" Woohyun whined. 

"Because I love them." Sunggyu chuckled. 

"What about me?" 

"I like you the most." Sunggyu smiled. 

"I'm sad, Sunggyu shi. You don't love me?" 

"I do." 

"Then why won't you send me a photo of yourself to me? I miss looking at your face. I need to make sure you didn't lose any weight." 

"I will, later." 

"You have to! If not I would take it as you did not eat!" Woohyun nagged. 

"Fine fine. Why are you nagging so much." Sunggyu laughed. 

"Because I'm worry about you." That one sentence of Woohyun immediately warmed Sunggyu's heart. 

A short conversation with Woohyun like this makes his day better, and on days like this when his day was exceptionally busy, it gives him energy. 

--

"Ah hyung! Go with us! It won't be the same without you!" Dongwoo whined, trying to act all cute to get Sunggyu to agree with him. 

"But I have to work." Sunggyu sighed. The cafe has closed for the day and the six of them have gathered to talk about the upcoming Christmas celebration gathering. 

"The staffs here can take care of the cafe. We have written down the steps to make the drinks and we are giving them a three-days training for the Christmas special drinks, isn't it? Come on hyung, it's Christmas! We should celebrate it together!" Sungyeol too, tried to get Sunggyu to agree to the gathering. He was pouting alongside Dongwoo. 

"Damn, why am I jealous even though it's Sunggyu hyung." Hoya mumbled, just loud enough for Myungsoo who was sitting beside him to hear. 

"Oh come on, Lee Howon. You know they have to." Myungsoo chuckled. 

"You brat! I told you not to call me Howon!" Hoya glared at his best friend who only gave him an innocent smile. 

"Hyung, go with us please!" Sungjong joined in, and was now pouting like a kicked puppy too. 

"Why are you guys like that." Sunggyu groaned, turning away from the three. He always has a weak spot when it comes to this three. 

"Hyung, we want you to go with us." 

"Pleaseeee!" 

"But we need someone here." Sunggyu argued. 

"They can always call us if there's a problem." Sungyeol tried arguing. 

"Please, hyung!" Dongwoo pleaded, with those kicked puppy eyes. 

"Did you guys learn this from Nam Woohyun? I swear you guys are the same." 

"Which is why we have to act like him!" Sungyeol shouted. 

"You guys sure know my weakness. Fine fine, I will go." Sunggyu finally gave in and the three immediately cheered like little kids which got Sunggyu smiling softly at them. 

"The plan worked." Myungsoo smirked, turning to Hoya. 

--

"Woohyun... Will you be back for Christmas?" Sunggyu asked, anticipating for the other man's answer. 

"I'm sorry... I don't think I can go back for Christmas. Sorry gyu." Sunggyu's head immediately dropped in disappointment. He was expecting this but why did he still feel this disappointed and sad. 

"Gyu? Are you still there?" Woohyun asked on the other line when Sunggyu didn't reply him. 

"Yea..." Sunggyu replied softly. 

"I'm sorry." 

"It's fine. You have to work, I understand. I'm tired, I'm going to bed. Goodnight." 

"Goodnight, love. Sleep well." 

Sunggyu sighed when the phone call ended. Long distance relationship sure is hard. 

--

Christmas is finally tomorrow. All the preparation for Christmas at the cafe was done. All the cakes and cookies are done too. And now, the six of them are on their way to Woohyun's villa. Sunggyu leaned his head on Sungjong's shoulder, sighing as he looked at the two couples in envy. 

"Hyung, it's fine. I will be with you." Sungjong mumbled, seemingly to have noticed the stare Sunggyu was having. 

"Thank you, Jonggie. And aren't you going to get someone? Don't you envy them when you see them?" 

"I'm trying..." Sungjong mumbled, giving a shy smile. 

"Wait. There is someone?" Sunggyu sat straight, looking at Sungjong in disbelief. 

"Yea... There's this customer at the cafe who kind of got my attention." Sungjong confessed shyly, already blushing. 

"Who is it? Do I know him or her?" Sunggyu asked excitedly. 

"I don't know his name either yet..." 

"Ahhh so it's a him. You have to show me the next time he goes to our cafe!" 

Sungjong nodded his head, still shy. "Sleep hyung. You have been working hard for the past weeks." 

"You are the best, Jonggie." Sunggyu pouted, leaning his head on Sungjong's shoulder again. "I miss you." Sunggyu muttered. 

-- 

"Let's wake up at ten tomorrow and then we will have breakfast." Dongwoo started a conversation as soon as the six of them entered the villa and were now sitting around the coffee table, discussing about their activities for tomorrow. 

"Then we can go ice-skiing!" Sungyeol said excitedly. 

The five nodded in agreement except for Sunggyu. "I will stay here then. I don't really want to go out." 

"Ah why?" Sungyeol whined. 

"It's too cold out there. I don't feel like going out." 

"At least go out and take a breather!" Dongwoo nagged. 

"If I'm in the mood, I will." 

"Come on hyung. It's Christmas! Why are you like that?" 

"Because it's lonely." Sunggyu pouted, hugging Sungjong. 

"Do you miss Woohyun again?" 

"Just a little..."

"Have you video chat with him recently?" 

Sunggyu shook his head. "We haven't been doing that for a while already..." 

"Let's not talk about it and go to sleep!" Myungsoo quickly said, not wanting his brother to be upset again. 

"Hyung, are you alright?" Myungsoo asked when everyone has went to their room. 

"I guess so." Sunggyu pulled Myungsoo into a hug. "Should I break up with him? This is too hard. I can't do this anymore..." Sunggyu muttered, feeling the tears in his eyes. 

"What are you saying, hyung?" Myungsoo frowned, Sunggyu's back. "This is too hard, Myungsoo." Sunggyu cried. 

"But you love him, don't you?" He never knew his brother was hurting this much on the inside. He always thought Sunggyu just missed Woohyun since he hasn't seen Woohyun in a month or so. 

"Hyung, it may be hard but don't give up. I really want you to be happy..." 

"But I'm not happy now." Sunggyu cried even more. 

"It's hard... But I'm sure you will be happy in the future." Myungsoo tried comforting his brother. It upsets him to see Sunggyu like this. He was really happy when Woohyun and Sunggyu finally got together, he wants them to last for a long time. He really does. 

--

Sunggyu slept in the next day since he decided not to join the rest for ice skiing. When he woke up, it was already noon. He frowned when he heard laughters coming from downstairs. The five of them should be out of the villa by now but why were they still here. 

His frown turned into a surprised look when he saw someone he never expected to see . 

There, sitting with the five was Woohyun. Laughing away while his eyes turned into those crescents which Sunggyu loved and missed. 

Myungsoo nudged Woohyun's side when he saw his brother standing by the stair, and Woohyun immediately looked at Myungsoo's direction and saw Sunggyu who he missed a lot. 

Woohyun smiled as he stood up. The laughter has died down too as all eyes were on Woohyun. 

"Surprise, Kim Sunggyu." Woohyun said cheerfully, opening his arms wide but Sunggyu didn't run into his arms but only stood where he was. So, Woohyun decided to walk over to Sunggyu's side and pulled him into a hug. 

"How have you been? I miss you, my love." Woohyun whispered, inhaling the scent of Sunggyu that he has missed. 

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in Japan?" Sunggyu muttered, honestly still surprised. 

"I came to surprise you." Woohyun chuckled. 

Sunggyu held Woohyun closer, and he makes sure to hold onto Woohyun tightly. His tears unknowingly dropped and Woohyun immediately pulled away when he felt his shirt getting wet. "Why are you crying?" Woohyun started to panic when he saw Sunggyu crying. 

"I miss you..." Sunggyu cried, hiding his face in Woohyun's chest. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, gyu." Woohyun whispered, Sunggyu's hair as he pulled the other man close to him again. 

The five seeing the scene could only smile. They were glad that the two were finally able to see each other again. They were especially happy for Sunggyu after having witnessed how upset the man has been. Myungsoo too, was probably the happiest after Woohyun and Sunggyu. After so long, Sunggyu finally break down all his walls and let someone in into his life. And he was glad that that someone was Nam Woohyun. 

They then left the villa secretly, not wanting to interrupt the two's lone time. 

After Sunggyu's sobbing seemed to have stop, Woohyun pulled Sunggyu away from his arms and wiped his tears away. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and saw the worried and guilty look his boyfriend had. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were having such a hard time. I'm sorry." Woohyun said. 

Woohyun has heard everything from the five when he reached the villa in the morning and he was both worried and surprised after finding out how hard a time Sunggyu was having. It upsets him that Sunggyu didn't tell him any of this before. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Woohyun asked worryingly. 

"I didn't want you to worry." Sunggyu shook his head. 

"Idiot, you make me worry more like this." 

"I'm here now so don't cry anymore, okay?" 

Sunggyu only nodded his head, pulling Woohyun into a hug. "I miss you a lot." 

"Me too..." Woohyun smiled in relief. 

-- 

Sunggyu smiled as he was finally able to hold Woohyun's hand again. The two decided to go to the beach for a walk and they have went out in the couple sweaters and coats they got back in Sapporo. 

"Why did you think of breaking up with me?" Woohyun asked, breaking the comfortable silence between them. 

"You know already?" Sunggyu asked, halting in his pace. 

Woohyun only nodded his head. 

"It's really hard... I don't get to see you. We rarely gets to talk, and I hate it. You take days to reply my messages and I was losing hope. I hate how I was getting used to you replying to my messages only after days. I fear that my feelings for you was going away. That's not what I wanted. And we were only apart for almost two months now and I can't even handle it. How can I handle it for months? Or years?" Sunggyu sighed, telling Woohyun truthfully what he felt. He looked up and saw that Woohyun had tears in his eyes. 

"I didn't know... I didn't know it would be this hard for you.." 

Sunggyu gave his boyfriend a small smile. "I'm fine..." He tried walking away but was pulled back by Woohyun. 

"Kim Sunggyu. Stop saying you're fine when you are not. It makes me sad and worried when you say that. Tell me. Tell me if you're not fine, tell me if it's too hard for you." 

"How can I? If I tell you, you would only say you're going to come back. I don't want that. I don't want you to push your work aside just because I miss you, and need you by my side. I don't want that." Sunggyu shouted, feeling the tears in his eyes again. 

"I'm not letting you go again. Never. Go to Japan with me. In that way, at least it wouldn't be as hard for you." Woohyun pulled Sunggyu into his arms. He hate this. He hate how Sunggyu was behaving. 

"We can come back in June. By then, I would be taking over the branch here in Korea and I'm never going to let you leave my side anymore." 

"I may be busy on some days too when I take over the branch here but I promise I will spend as much time as I can with you . When that time comes, it's fine even if you tell me it's hard because it will be easier for me to go to you. So tell me, Sunggyu, if you're not fine." 

"I'm not fine." Sunggyu closed his eyes, letting the tears stain his cheeks as he listened to Woohyun. 

"It's going to be fine from now on. I will fix things up so stay with me." 

"I love you too much to let you go, Kim Sunggyu." Woohyun whispered, hugging Sunggyu close. 

Sunggyu pulled Woohyun even closer. "I hate you so much." Sunggyu whined. "You're so disgusting. Why do I love you." He cried even more. 

Woohyun smiled. "Is that a yes? No matter what your answer is, I'm bringing you to Japan with me. I don't want you to be unhappy anymore." 

Sunggyu nodded his head. 

"Stop crying, you cutie pie. Why are you crying so much?" 

"Shut up! I just miss you a lot!" Sunggyu shouted, hitting Woohyun. 

"I miss you too." Woohyun smiled. "Hey, let me look at you. I have yet to take a good look at you." And he pulled Sunggyu away from him.

"Aigoo... Look at your dark circles. And look at those cheeks of yours. What happened to you, boyfriend?" 

Sunggyu could only laugh. "Why? You don't love me anymore?"  

"No way, I seem to love you even more. But I guess I need to get rid of those dark circles and get your cheeks fats back."

"Don't! I finally managed to lose them." Sunggyu protested, holding onto his cheeks. 

"But I love your chubby cheeks." Woohyun pouted .

"Oh fine. I'm all yours, do what you want." 

Woohyun grinned. "Then let's get married."

"What are you saying? We have been dating for almost four months only." Sunggyu frowned. "We need to date for at least five years before we can get married."

"Five years?! Isn't that a little too long, Sunggyu shi?" 

"Nope, I think it's just right." 

"But look at Myungsoo and Sungyeol, they married after dating for four years. And then Dongwoo and Hoya too! They dated for seven years and- oh damn it, they aren't married yet." 

"See." 

"Fine! Five years, it shall be." 

Sunggyu smiled, "I love you." 

--

"Woo, what am I suppose to do?" Hoya asked his boyfriend as they strolled at the beach nearby the villa.

"What's wrong? Are you troubled over something?" Dongwoo frowned, stoping in his pace. 

Hoya hummed. "I'm wondering what to do in order to hear that laughter of yours twenty-four seven."

"What are you saying? You can always call me." Dongwoo frowned even more. 

"What if I want to see you laughing by my side?" Hoya pulled Dongwoo close by the waist.

"Hoya, why are you being like this?" Dongwoo blushed, hiding his face in Hoya's chest. 

"What if I say marry me, Jang Dongwoo?" Dongwoo pushed away from Hoya's chest and looked at the man in front of him in surprise.

"I'm not romantic and I can't say cheesy things like Nam Woohyun but I am confident of taking care of you for my whole life and to laugh with you forever. Will you laugh with me till the end?" 

Dongwoo was tearing up at Hoya's words and started hitting the other man lightly. "Idiot, who proposes like this?" And he started to cry. 

"Woo, I'm serious. Marry me, I want to make you laugh for the rest of my life." 

Dongwoo wouldn't give him an answer and continued crying. Hoya smiled softly at the sight, pulling Dongwoo into a hug. 

"Stop crying. You look ugly." Hoya said, trying to stop Dongwoo from crying but it seems to make it worse. 

"Hey don't be serious, I'm just kidding. You aren't ugly, you're the most beautiful to me." But the crying won't stop. 

"My angel, you have to stop crying and give me an answer." 

Dongwoo wiped his tears away furiously and nodded his head. 

"Is that a yes?" 

Dongwoo nodded his head again. 

Hoya let out a wide smile and carried Dongwoo in mid-air. "We are finally getting married!" 

"Oh my god Howon! Put me down!" Dongwoo screamed, hitting Hoya's back. 

"I love you." Hoya said, pulling Dongwoo into a kiss which the man gladly returned. 

--

"Myungsoo, where are you? I swear this isn't funny!" Sungyeol groaned as he was currently looking for Myungsoo at a nearby park.

Myungsoo chuckled on the other line. "Aww someone is getting mad already." 

"Yah! It's cold here!" 

"I'm right behind you." Sungyeol immediately turned around but his husband wasn't there. "Kim Myungsoo, you're so funny I'm going to kill you when I see you." Sungyeol shouted into the phone. 

"I'm in front of you." Myungsoo laughed. 

"I'm not going to get tricked, Kim Myungsoo." Sungyeol said. 

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Yah!" Sungyeol shouted into the phone when the line got cut off. 

"Then are you not going to accept my love?" Myungsoo shouted as he was standing a few feet away from Sungyeol with a bouquet of flower in his hand.

"What are you doing?" Sungyeol asked as he ran up to Myungsoo. 

"Happy anniversary, my dear." Myungsoo smiled, giving the bouquet to Sungyeol. 

"But it's not our anniversary yet." Sungyeol frowned. 

"It's a few days away but since we're here at such a nice place, it would be a waste not to put it into good use." Myungsoo chuckled. 

Sungyeol smiled. "Did you prepare this beforehand?" 

Myungsoo nodded. "Happy anniversary. I love you." 

"I love you too." Sungyeol smiled, giving Myungsoo a kiss on his cheek. 

"Isn't that too little?" Myungsoo frowned. 

"This is your punishment for making me look for you in such a cold weather." Sungyeol said, and walked away . 

"Then I guess I have to do it myself." Myungsoo said to himself and ran up to Sungyeol, jumping onto his back, surprising his husband. 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo! Get down!" Sungyeol shouted, swinging from left to right violently, hoping to get Myungsoo off his back but the other man only hugged him tighter. 

"This is your punishment for not giving me my kiss." 

"You er. Get away from me. You are heavy!" Sungyeol groaned. 

"Give me my kiss and I will get down."

"How am I going to kiss you with you on my back?" 

Myungsoo cheered in his head and got down from Sungyeol, turning the man around to face him. "Give me my kiss now." 

Sungyeol leaned in and Myungsoo too, closed his eyes, waiting for his husband's lips to meet his but he was hit in the face with the bouquet of flower instead. "HAHAHA KIM MYUNGSOO!" Sungyeol stuck his tongue out and ran away from his husband. 

"Yah!" Myungsoo shouted, smiling. at his husband who was ahead of him. "This is why I love you." 

--

Woohyun's eyes widened as he heard Sunggyu's words. "Wh-what did you say?" 

"I said I like you." Sunggyu mumbled, hiding his face in Woohyun's chest. 

"That wasn't what you said!" 

"I love you, Nam Woohyun." Sunggyu muttered. 

"Really?" Woohyun smiled. "You really do love me?" 

Sunggyu only nodded his head. "This is so embarrassing." He groaned and quickly escaped from the scene. 

Woohyun's smile got wider and he quickly ran to catch up with his boyfriend, turning him over and Sunggyu immediately covered his cheeks. 

"You still get embarrassed?" Woohyun chuckled.

"I don't want to too!" Sunggyu groaned. 

"You look cute like that." Woohyun smiled, caressing Sunggyu's cheek. "Can you say you love me again?" 

"I love you." Sunggyu whispered. 

"I love you too." Woohyun grinned, pulling the man into a hug. "Kim Sunggyu, listen to me now. You who just said you love Nam Woohyun can never ever think of breaking up with him again, okay? Because he will never agree to that." 

Sunggyu smiled. "I know. I won't anymore, with you by my side." 

Woohyun gave Sunggyu a long kiss on his forehead, glad that at least Sunggyu is fine now, and wouldn't think negatively. 

"Woo..."

Woohyun hummed in response. "Merry Christmas." 

"Merry Christmas to you too, my love." Woohyun smiled.

Woohyun's eyes widened slightly when he felt something against his lips. Sunggyu was kissing him. It was too short to his liking though. Sunggyu kissed him on the lips and pulled away soon after, looking down at the ground in embarrassment. 

"Gyu..." 

"It's because it's Christmas and you have been such a great boyfriend. I don't have anything for you either... So I ... I-I don't know!" Sunggyu mumbled and quickly tried to walk away but Woohyun pulled him back, holding him close by the waist. 

"Does this mean I can kiss you?" Woohyun asked, anticipating for Sunggyu's answer. 

Sunggyu gave a shy nod, still not looking at Woohyun. Woohyun smiled, cupping Sunggyu's cheeks so that their eyes would meet. Woohyun leaned in slowly, the smile still on his face. 

Woohyun couldn't be happier when Sunggyu kissed him back. He pulled Sunggyu closer, kissing him softly. Woohyun pulled away first after a while and smiled again when he saw that Sunggyu's cheeks has turned a light pink. 

"Are you embarrassed again?"

"Shut up..." 

"It's cold, let's go back." Woohyun smiled, hand moving to hold Sunggyu's. He leaned in for a peck and started to bring them back to the villa. 

--

Woohyun smiled as he watched Sunggyu sleeping. How he missed this. He Sunggyu's hair as he continued to watch the man. 

The moment they reach the villa, Woohyun forced Sunggyu to take a nap after seeing the eye bag under his eyes. Despite refusing to go to sleep for quite a while, Woohyun still managed to put Sunggyu to sleep. 

"Did you sleep well?" Woohyun asked when he saw Sunggyu opening his eyes. 

Sunggyu nodded, giving him a sleepy smile. "It's been a while since I managed to sleep so well." He mumbled, hugging Woohyun. 

"That's good then." Woohyun smiled, loving the scent of Sunggyu's hair that was invading his nose. 

"Gyu..." 

Sunggyu hummed in response. 

"Can I kiss you again?" 

"Why are you talking about that again?" Sunggyu mumbled, feeling the blood rushing to his cheeks again. 

"Because you said kissing is only for husband." Woohyun pouted, remembering that condition Sunggyu has set.

"The condition no longer apply to you." Sunggyu said, looking at Woohyun in the eyes. 

"Really?" Woohyun's eyes sparkled in delight.

Sunggyu nodded his head, smiling shyly. Woohyun smiled back at his boyfriend, and leaned in for another kiss. This time round, sweeter than the first one . 

--

"I'm sure they aren't here! You guys wanna bet? The one who lose is paying for dinner!" Sungyeol shouted as he walked up the stair, ready to go check on Sunggyu and Woohyun's room. 

"Deal. I bet they are here." Hoya said confidently. 

"Why would Woohyun even keep Sunggyu hyung here." Myungsoo chuckled. "Right right!" Sungyeol said excitedly, "As expected from my hubby." Sungyeol smiled proudly at Myungsoo. 

"I bet they aren't here too." Sungjong raised his hand. 

"Then I'm betting they are here." Dongwoo said, going with his boyfriend's choice. 

"Let's thank Dongwoo hyung and Hoya hyung beforehand for a great dinner." Sungyeol said, bowing at the two. Myungsoo and Sungjong bowed too, laughing. 

"See they aren't- OH MY GOD!" Sungyeol squealed as he quickly closed the door, surprised at the scene. 

"What in the world did I just see?!" Sungyeol said in disbelief, his eyes at their biggest, even though they are originally big already. 

"What is it? They are here, right?" Hoya questioned, curious as to what Sungyeol has seen. 

"They are, but-" 

"Ha! See I told you guys!" Hoya interrupted, smirking proudly as he got it correct. 

"That's not the point now oh my god. They were freaking kissing. Like seriously. The Kim Sunggyu and Nam Woohyun are actually kissing." That successfully got the other widening their eyes in surprise too. 

--

The kiss was interrupted as the two heard a loud bang from their door and Sungyeol's shouting afterwards. 

"Damn it. Lee Sungyeol ruin everything." Woohyun groaned. 

Sunggyu chuckled. "You know how he is. Don't blame him, will you?" 

"You're such an angel, what to do, Kim Sunggyu. I'm falling so hard for you." Woohyun grinned, nuzzling his nose against Sunggyu's before leaning in for another kiss. 

-- 

The four quickly ran up the stair and peeked into the couple's room alongside Sungyeol. 

"Oh my god. Is this even real? Yah Kim, you have to take a photo." Hoya whispered. 

"I'm doing that now." Myungsoo whispered, as he took photos of the couple kissing while still staring in disbelief . 

"Guys, I can't see." Dongwoo whispered, jumping as he tried to catch a glimpse of the scene. 

"Ah hyung, stop jumping, you're pushing me forward." Sungjong complained. 

"But I can't see." Dongwoo argued, jumping as he used Sungjong's back for support and that unfortunately, pushed the others down onto the ground with a crash. 

"Ah hyung, see what you did!" Sungyeol complained. 

Sunggyu and Woohyun immediately stopped when they heard a loud crash. 

"What the hell guys?" Woohyun groaned when he saw the five on top of each other in front of their room. 

"Ah ha ha. Hi~" Sungyeol laughed awkwardly. 

"This is such a rare scene, we couldn't miss out on this so..." Myungsoo explained, laughing awkwardly too. 

"Hyung! I'm so happy for you! Stay happy with Woohyun for a long time okay!" Dongwoo said happily as he jumped onto the bed, pulling Sunggyu into a hug. 

"Hyung! He's mine!" Woohyun said, jealousy accompanying his tone as he pulled Sunggyu into his arms. 

"Oh Nam, Jang Dongwoo is mine too. Why would he go for your Sunggyu." 

"Sunggyu is so adorable, how can anyone not like him." Woohyun grinned, looking at Sunggyu lovingly. 

The five make a 'I wanna puke' face, which got Sunggyu laughing while Woohyun glared at them.

"Get out! You guys ruin it twice. Stop it. I finally got to kiss Gyu today, and you guys just have to ruin it twice. I hate you guys." Woohyun groaned. 

"Oh I'm so sad. Nam is actually asking me to get out now that he got Sunggyu, friends don't have any place in his heart anymore." Hoya said sarcastically. 

"You guys do have a place in my heart. But after Gyu." Woohyun smiled at Sunggyu yet again. "So please get out. I need my time with Sunggyu after not seeing him for almost two months." 

"Fine, have fun eating each other up, lovebirds." Sungyeol said as he pulled Myungsoo out of the room. And the rest followed suit.

Woohyun sighed after everyone has left the room while Sunggyu chuckled. "Why are you being like this to them."

"They ruined our moment twice." Woohyun pouted. "Gyu, should we get out of here and celebrate Christmas by ourselves?" 

"Should we?" Sunggyu laughed. 

"Maybe not. We can cuddle here all day." Woohyun smiled as he heard the cute laughter of Sunggyu. 

"Won't you be angry for real if they barge in on us again?" Sunggyu chuckled. 

"Which is why there's a lock." Woohyun smiled, walking over to lock the door to their room. 

"Now, let's continue from where we stopped." Woohyun grinned, already leaning in for a kiss but Sunggyu pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" Woohyun frowned. 

"Woo... Do you still smoke?" 

"Why would I smoke when I have something better than smoking?" 

"I don't know..." 

"Idiot. Why would I smoke if I want to keep you by my side. Beside, I got a new addiction." Woohyun grinned. 

"What is it?" Now it was Sunggyu's turn to frown. 

"You. You are my new addiction." 

"You are so disgusting!" Sunggyu said, pushing Woohyun further away as he chuckled. 

"You obviously love it." Woohyun smiled lovingly as he looked at Sunggyu. "Believe me, Gyu. I will never touch cigarette again with you by my side. I will do what you tell me to." Woohyun promised. 

Sunggyu nodded his head with a smile on his face. 

"I love you, Gyu. More than anything. " Woohyun pecked him on the lips. 

"I love you too." Sunggyu smiled, giving a peck to Woohyun as well. 

 

 

 


Merry Christmas ! ^^ And it's finally the end of New Addiction ㅠㅠ I hope every singe one of you has enjoyed it till now. This chapter is 9674 words by itself omg hahaha I hope you guys didn't get bored halfway through >< 

Thank you for the 25 upvotes and 11000 views ㅠㅠㅠㅠ ♥️ Thank you so much. I'm really glad that it receive so much support from you guys. I'm sorry I can't thank every single one of you personally but I sincerely thank you guys here. 

In future, I seek for your support for my other stories too! And I'm sorry if you guys don't like my style of writing which contains more conversation than content >< I'm sorry if the flow of the story isn't smooth too. I will continue to improve... And one of you guys asked for a Myungyeol cameo but I don't know if I hit your expectation. I'm sorry if I didn't, do leave me a comment and tell me alright >< if there's anything you guys want me to improve on, please do leave a comment. I will try to improve on it. Oh and do tell me your favorite part of the story, I really curious hehehe~^^

Thank you once again for everything! Merry Christmas to everyone of you. I hope you will have a great Christmas ♥️ happy new year in advance too ^^ 

goodbye for now, female hormones ♥️ 

   

I rarely uses the computer so i don't get to put up some gif haha                        

       

    still my favorite of all time ㅠㅠ  ♥️  ♥️  ♥️ 

  

merry christmas ♥️ byebye~~