Him and Him

New Addiction

"Hyung do you still remember him?"

"Who?"

"Him."

"Why?" 

"He's back." 

"So?" 

"Do you want to see him?"

"Myungsoo, he's the past already, I was stupid back then."

"But you wanted him to look at you, didn't you?" 

"Yes, I wanted his attention. But that's the past." 

"You can, now."

"Shut up Myungsoo. My life is a mess with Nam Woohyun already."

-- 

"My god. Why are you here too, Nam Woohyun?!" Sunggyu shouted as he saw Woohyun sitting in the living room of Myungsoo's house when he woke up from his nap for dinner. 

"Oh! Sunggyu, you're here too?" Woohyun said in surprise, smiling as soon as he saw the other. 

"Yah Kim, you know I love you right?" Woohyun nudged his best friend sitting beside him.

Myungsoo gave him a lazy smirk, "Too bad I'm married."

"I love your brother even more though." 

"Shut up. You two ."

"Only Sungyeol." 

"Only you." The two best friends high five each other while Sunggyu rolled his eyes at the two. 

"Sunggyu shi, you aren't going to eat?"

"I lose my appetite when I saw you." Sunggyu said, as he make his way back up the room again.

"I hate your brother man, he's always treating me like this." Woohyun grumbled, folding his arms with a pout on his face. 

Myungsoo chuckled. "You must know it's hard for him to open up to you, Nam." 

"Why?" 

"It's a secret."

"His first love?" 

"How did you know?!" Myungsoo asked, straightening his back. 

"Lee Howon~" 

"That guy seriously tell everything he isn't suppose to." 

"He didn't really say anything though, just that his first love died from smoking."

"Actually... You can't call it his first love." 

"What do you mean?" 

"That person was his best friend. He loved him. They held hands, they kissed but they didn't really get official though."

"What...?" 

"That guy. He didn't lo-"

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, when did I ever give you the permission to tell him that?!" Sunggyu shouted, glaring at the two. 

"Hyung, he will know sooner or later."

"He will never know so shut up."

"You need to love again."

"I will, but he is not the one." Sunggyu said, never looking at Woohyun for once.

Woohyun felt hurt and hopeless but no. Nam Woohyun will not give up this easily. 

While he was in his own dreamland, Sunggyu was already leaving. 

"Hyung where are you going? Aren't you staying for dinner?" Myungsoo shouted.

"I'm not staying here anymore!"

"I will go with him."

"You go Nam." Myungsoo shouted, cheering for him. 

Woohyun turned to him, winking. 

-- 

"Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu shi!" 

Sunggyu ignored him, walking even faster, not wanting to see Woohyun nor hear him.

Woohyun ran up to him, holding onto his arm. "Why are you angry?" 

"You. When am I not angry when you're around."

"Do you hate me that much?"

"Yes! I hate you!" Sunggyu shouted, his voice echoing throughout the silent street.

"Look, I'm sorry if I listened to something I shouldn't have." 

Silent.

"Do you want me to do something to cheer you up?" 

Sunggyu looked up at him, pondering whether to say it.

"I guess you're hungry." Woohyun laughed when Sunggyu's stomach make some weird noise. 

Sunggyu pouted. "Shut up. It's your fault I didn't get to eat a free meal."

"We can go back then."

Sunggyu shook his head. "You are going to pay for it."

Woohyun smiled at him. "Fine. I will do anything to cheer you up." 

--

Sunggyu's lip curved upwards the moment the first spoon of ice-cream entered his mouth. 

"And someone was saying I have more female's hormones than male's. Look who's talking now." 

"I only have male's hormones okay!" Sunggyu shouted, some ice-cream spilling out of his mouth and onto Woohyun's face. 

"Female hormones, finish the ice-cream in your mouth before you speak for goodness sake." Woohyun said in disgust as he wiped the ice-cream on his face. 

"Serves you right for calling me female hormones." Sunggyu stuck his tongue out. 

Woohyun smiled at him, "You're so cute like this."

"Stop calling me cute!" Sunggyu groaned, stuffing the ice-cream into his mouth grumpily. 

"Aww you cute little female hormone."

"Shut up!" Sunggyu shouted, shoving his spoon of ice-cream into Woohyun's mouth. 

"Is this some kind of indirect kiss?" Woohyun smiled cheekily as he the spoon clean while Sunggyu looked at him in disgust. "Who want to kiss you." 

"Then why did you fed me the ice-cream?"

"Cause I need to shut you up." 
 
Woohyun tapped his chin, "Don't you know they always shut their lover up with a kiss." Then, he leaned closer to Sunggyu. Face inches away from the other's. "You are welcome to shut me up with a kiss." Sunggyu turned his face to the side uninterestedly, "Can I have another spoon please." 

Woohyun leaned back in his seat and pouted when he didn't get the reaction he expected to get. 

"Can't you give me some reaction?"

"I don't have to entertain you."

Woohyun pouted a bit, and watched as Sunggyu continued eating his ice-cream with the new spoon he was given. 

"What's wrong with you again, female hormone?" Sunggyu asked as he looked up to see a pouting Woohyun. 

"Just thinking."

"About what?" 

"Why you hate me so much."

"Because it's you."

Woohyun laid his head on the table at that one sentence and looked out of the window of the shop.

"Yah, are you mad again?"

"No. Quickly eat and I'll bring you home." 

"Yah." Sunggyu shook his body. 

"What?" 

"You're being like a girl again."

"Whatever. I don't care anymore."

"Yah."

"What?"

"Sit up." 

Woohyun did as he was told, and rested his head on his hand. 

Sunggyu shook his head at how easily Woohyun's mood could change every second. And he seriously wonder if the other was born as a wrong gender. 

Sunggyu was sure his next action would definitely cheer the other up, he didn't want to do it but still, he felt a little, I emphasize 'a little' bad that he got the other all moody. 

Woohyun looked down to his lip when he felt something cooling touching his lip. "What are you doing?"

"You don't want? Forg-"

"No I want !!" Woohyun protested, smiling like a kid after he ate the ice-cream. 

Sunggyu smiled inwardly too when he saw the other smiling like that. "Seriously you act like a girl." 

Woohyun's expression dropped again. "Don't say that!"

"Look look!" 

Woohyun pouted, "Are you feeling better now?" 

Sunggyu nodded, "A little."

"Don't get angry again. I won't ever ask Myungsoo about it anymore." 

"It's the past already. I want to forget him."

"It's good to forget, but don't lock your heart up. Let me open your heart."

"My god can you stop being so disgusting?"

"I'm being serious here."

"I'm serious too."

"You , you female hormone." 

"You mean yourself."

"We can be a couple together, and our couple name will be female hormones." 

"Idiot. Who call themselves female hormones?"

"Wait. Did you just accept my love?" Woohyun grinned, throwing hearts at Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu laughed dryly. "In your dream." 

 

 


Oh man I can't seem to write a decent chapter for the other story of mine so I updated this instead hahaha XD this story has 60 subscribers already hehe yay thank you to everyone who subscribed ^^ and thank you to the 5 readers who upvoted ^^ I'm sorry I still couldn't find the time to thank you guys personally but I will do so one day ^^ keep the comments coming in yo, I really love comments haha XD have a good day ♥️